Won't let me sign up as an ambassador

Discus and support Won't let me sign up as an ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won't let me sign up as an ambassador, I keep getting this "! - Looks like there was a problem with your request. If you continue to get this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ultra weezy, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Ultra weezy
    Ultra weezy Guest

It won't let me sign up as an ambassador, I keep getting this

"! - Looks like there was a problem with your request.

If you continue to get this error, please contact Xcl Support. Here's a code you can give them:

519EA813-4C39"

:)

Ultra weezy, Aug 13, 2014
  2. Won't let me access Ambassabank!

I've been an ambassador for many months, and all of a sudden it think's i'm not an Ambassador. Even though under apply it says i'm one. Won't let me access ambassabank, and won't let me sign up for enforcement team. Please help!

BeefAlchemist, Aug 13, 2014
  3. RachelSalow
    RachelSalow Guest
    Won't let me sign in

Have been trying to play MS Jigsaw since August. But it won't let me sign in--and I can't get access to my puzzles. I have a lot of them. Can anyone help me, please?

RachelSalow, Aug 13, 2014
  4. Won't let me sign up as an ambassador

Mister Fizzle is now in charge of the Ambassador Program. If you continue to have issues getting the system to let you join, send him a PM via this link:

forums.xbox.com/.../conversation.aspx

HyruleBalverine, Aug 13, 2014
  5. PRNKSTAR2 Win User

Can not sign up for Ambassadors/Enforcers due to being told I am not Xbox Live Gold, when I do.

I went on to the Ambassadors site and it now says I am signed up but when I try to access the Ambassabank It won't let me because I'm not an Ambassador.

That symbol is from like a year ago when I was first an ambassador.
  6. STARxACEx83 Win User

Enforcement United/Ambassador Program Error

it wont let me sign up and im a ambassador any one no what the problem is
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Won't let me sign in ??!!

Hey there!

Are you still having trouble signing in? There was a slight hiccup yesterday, but it should all be cleared up now. Keep us in the loop :)
  8. LittleKitten Win User

Won't let me sign in

So I just bought an xbox one S, eveyrhings updated but when I try to sign in a circle appears then goes off and comes back then goes off, I have factory reseted twice and still won't work
    When I try to sing in and play Minecraft it won't let me
  9. SeizeTheFrog Win User

Won't let me sign in

Hey Shane2020,

I would suggest perhaps trying a different internet connection. If this does not work trying logging in with a different account or creating a new one.

More info can be found here:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/sign-in

If you still are having the same issue it might be a hardware problem and I would suggest you reach out to Xbox support.

Hope this helps,

Seize The Frog
Thema:

1. Won't let me sign up as an ambassador - Similar Threads - Won't let sign

2. Won't let me sign into microsoft on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me sign into microsoft on minecraft: Hi so when I click sign in on minecraft it says "Problem signing into your microsoft account" before even putting an email in. I have tried from multiple emails and we have uninstalled and...
  3. Xbox account won't let me sign in on windows 10 xbox app or gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox account won't let me sign in on windows 10 xbox app or gamebar: I am unable to sign into my xbox account on windows 10 everytime I do these 2 boxes open one says "We can't sign you into xbox live right now. Try again in a while. If that doesn't work, we have a...
  4. Xbox One | won't let me sign in or add a new profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One | won't let me sign in or add a new profile: After updating I am not able to sign in to my profile. I did factory reset about 5 times, and still when I try to add a new profile NOTHING HAPPENS! Spinning circle and back to Dashboard......
  5. Xbox live won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live won't let me sign in: I'm on PC and I tried to sign in to Minecraft Windows 10 edition but it says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live". See attached screenshot. [img] d633905f-4022-405f-a249-eeb4acb3669f
  6. Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't let me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't let me play online: Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't allow me to play on line 5561b045-d66c-4436-a550-a3256aa64a09
  7. Won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me sign in: So I just bought an xbox one S, eveyrhings updated but when I try to sign in a circle appears then goes off and comes back then goes off, I have factory reseted twice and still won't work...
  8. My Xbox 360 won't let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 360 won't let me sign in: I don't have access to the email I used, I need help, I spent money on games and I can't play any of them what can I do 501f28c4-c61d-436b-8c2b-c301d3fca8fa
  9. Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down: Hello. Ever since Xbox Live went down the first time this month, My Xbox Console Companion App (Windows 10) will not let me sign in. Instead, it will show a black box with the Xbox Logo and a...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account: Good day, I need help. I am an owner of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4, and every time I try and sign into my Microsoft account, it won't let me. Every time I click on the button that says...