Won't let me sign up as an ambassador

Discus and support Won't let me sign up as an ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won't let me sign up as an ambassador, I keep getting this "! - Looks like there was a problem with your request. If you continue to get this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ultra weezy, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Ultra weezy
    Ultra weezy Guest

It won't let me sign up as an ambassador, I keep getting this

"! - Looks like there was a problem with your request.

If you continue to get this error, please contact Xcl Support. Here's a code you can give them:

519EA813-4C39"

:)

Ultra weezy, Aug 13, 2014
  2. Won't let me access Ambassabank!

I've been an ambassador for many months, and all of a sudden it think's i'm not an Ambassador. Even though under apply it says i'm one. Won't let me access ambassabank, and won't let me sign up for enforcement team. Please help!

BeefAlchemist, Aug 13, 2014
  3. RachelSalow
    RachelSalow Guest
    Won't let me sign in

Have been trying to play MS Jigsaw since August. But it won't let me sign in--and I can't get access to my puzzles. I have a lot of them. Can anyone help me, please?

RachelSalow, Aug 13, 2014
  4. Won't let me sign up as an ambassador

Mister Fizzle is now in charge of the Ambassador Program. If you continue to have issues getting the system to let you join, send him a PM via this link:

forums.xbox.com/.../conversation.aspx

HyruleBalverine, Aug 13, 2014
Thema:

1. Won't let me sign up as an ambassador - Similar Threads - Won't let sign

2. Minecraft no me deja iniciar sesión [Translation - Minecraft won't let me sign in]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft no me deja iniciar sesión [Translation - Minecraft won't let me sign in]: Tengo Minecraft PE comprado en la Play Store, cuando intento iniciar sesión no procede, por lo que se me imposibilita jugar, sin embargo desde Minecraft Windows 10 si me deja. Otro dato es que...
  3. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me sign in: I was just trying to play with my friends and next thing is i cant sign in so why is this and i better get a reward for this trouble XBOX c44448ca-348a-4759-a2e2-15050a86652e
  4. Won't let me sign into live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me sign into live: Whenever I sign try to sign into live, it tells me I need to add security, which I do go through that whole process,but then I get this, and that link don't work [img]...
  5. Xbox won't let me sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me sign in.: Basically, I was playing ARK Survival with a friend.We weren't using any headphones or mics. But a day later and we can't sign into our account. I searched it up on the Xbox website a couldn't...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Won't let me sign in into Xbox 1

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Won't let me sign in into Xbox 1: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Won't let me sign in into Xbox 1 yeah there was an issue with Microsoft, it was happening to mine as well but should be fixed by now :)...
  7. Won't let you sign in error (0x80a4001a)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let you sign in error (0x80a4001a): Split from this thread. I am as well. I have reset my password on my Microsoft account and rebooted ( both ways ) and still nothing. It was working fine last night, and shut it down normally and...
  8. Won't let you sign in error (0x80a4001a)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let you sign in error (0x80a4001a): Split from this thread. Since yesterday I can sign in my xbox one acount. Can you help me solve this? I have already deleted my acount on xbox one can sign in again and work but now I turn...
  9. My X box won't let me sign in to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My X box won't let me sign in to it: My x box won't let me sign in to it 92d46c6f-b6bd-490e-88e8-25b1efeb95ff
  10. My xbox won't let me sign in to any of the accounts (error code 0x800488FC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't let me sign in to any of the accounts (error code 0x800488FC): Ive tried restarting my xbox and disconnecting from the internet multiple times but I can't get on any of the accounts on the xbox. I can get on through the xbox app, but not on the xbox. What do...