Wont log into the right account on my switch

Discus and support Wont log into the right account on my switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Ive had Minecraft on my switch for a while now and Ive always used my account named no numbers or anything. I went on my xbox and logged into that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SkeobBee, Jun 10, 2021.

1. SkeobBee
    SkeobBee Guest

So Ive had Minecraft on my switch for a while now and Ive always used my account named no numbers or anything. I went on my xbox and logged into that same account a while ago and it added numbers to the name but it stayed the normal on my switch. Now that the 1.17 update is out I updated it like normal and now it wont login to the normal one with no numbers but on my xbox app it still shows that there are two (the one i used for my xbox and the one I use on my switch) I dont know what to do now because I cant go on the realms I was in or have my data back on the servers I played on. It will only log in to the account that I used for my xbox which i rarely used. I also had skins that I had bought that I cant get back unless I get the other account back

:)

SkeobBee, Jun 10, 2021
  2. futsukayoi desu Win User

Family account purchases

My son did the same I'm not sure if it will work if you log him in then switch to your account ive feeling that wont work, it's best as the account holder to download the games as this gives access to everyone on the account as your the admin
  3. maxen Win User

MY ACCOUNT WONT LOG IN!

4. skylaar Win User

Login Problems on the Forums

I have had something similar happen after my son used my computer and was in his account. I could swear I switched to my account but nope, started posting as him. I logged him out of his profile on the computer in order to ensure it reset. Not much
    faster than fully restarting but I think you are right that there is a delay when logging out an account and logging in another.
  5. ToniQuinn Win User

Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

Sorry, this didnt help, right when i updated my nintendo switch and logged into my minecraft account all my skin packs and minecoins were gone i think the update did something and glitched my minecraft log in, other people have had this happen too!
  6. K33PCALMPLAYGTA Win User

LIVE

why wont it log me in to my account
Thema:

1. Wont log into the right account on my switch - Similar Threads - Wont log right

2. xbox app doesnt wont log me in

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox app doesnt wont log me in: i cant log in to my xbox account i will give you youtube video link to see the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCeTLHwD_D0&ab_channel=Amir fe106032-b086-4226-a70c-1c1d0115037e
  3. Xbox 1 2nd controller wont log in, controls player 1 instead. I want to play split screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 2nd controller wont log in, controls player 1 instead. I want to play split screen...: Like honestly never had problems like this ever and its 2020 and my xbox one thinks every controller that gets turn on is player 1. Gfs kids cant play the games they rented and i have another...
  4. Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in: Once I log in it asks me for my email and password, once I enter them both and click continue, it sometimes signs me in, sometimes it doesnt, but the next window says remember password or next,...
  5. Games wont log me in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont log me in: Is there a way to manually log into games? I downloaded Hollow Knight and I've gotten pretty far, but my file isn't there. It wont log into my Xbox account. This also happens with Subnautica....
  6. I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...: I dont know what to do I call tbe support number and that gets me no where ba8cdd15-0a5c-4e44-bb0b-d3183d881c72
  7. Wont met me log on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont met me log on: Just bought an xbox one s played it couple times now when I try to play it says there is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com . What do I do once I am there?...
  8. Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft: When I try to sign in to my microsoft account the game would say that it cant log in to ps4 minecraft a398d553-b249-4c2c-966e-2e18ccb1e248
  9. My new iPad mini wont log in to my micrisoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new iPad mini wont log in to my micrisoft account: My new ipad mini wont log in to my microsoft account through microsoft solitaire collection. It first says this. I press ‘continue’ and it looks like its loading but all i get is a blank page......
  10. Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10: Hello I claimed my free copy of minecraft windows 10 a couple days ago. I have not been able to log in. I click the 'sign in' button, sometimes the 'signing in' loading screen appears for half a...