won't play DVD

Discus and support won't play DVD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Put DVD into Xbox one s, Tv screen goes black then says no connection Xbox wont respond to controller and have to press power button to turn it off, no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bigbob48, Apr 17, 2019 at 1:03 PM.

1. Bigbob48
    Bigbob48 Guest

won't play DVD

Put DVD into Xbox one s, Tv screen goes black then says no connection Xbox wont respond to controller and have to press power button to turn it off, no other issues with it and only 5 months old tried reinstalling blue ray app but still the same, discs play
    OK in PS4

so not the discs help.

:)

Thema:

won't play DVD

1. won't play DVD - Similar Threads - won't play DVD

2. DVD won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVD won't play: Hey everyone im from the United States and I have a xbox one console that will not play any type of DVD movies and when I try a DVD I get an error code saying: Sorry we can't play this disc. This...
  3. Xbox one won't play DVD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't play DVD!: dvds are playing audio only. I just spent over $500 on a system that doesn't seem to work as advertised. Frustrating at best. 825aff08-e22f-4e6f-abdd-08ec90c7cd1f
  4. LOTR Extended Edition DVD Won't Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOTR Extended Edition DVD Won't Play: I've been trying to watch the subject DVD on my Xbox One now for some time now. I've been patient, keeping myself busy with games and Netflix hoping an update would come out soon and resolve the...
  5. LOTR Extended Edition DVD Won't Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    LOTR Extended Edition DVD Won't Play: I've been trying to watch the subject DVD on my Xbox One now for some time now. I've been patient, keeping myself busy with games and Netflix hoping an update would come out soon and resolve the...
  6. LOTR Extended Edition DVD Won't Play

in XBoX on Consoles
  7. LOTR Extended Edition DVD Won't Play

in XBoX on Consoles
  8. Xbox One won't play DVD due to region lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't play DVD due to region lock: Hello all, My Xbox One plays Blu-Rays but won't play DVDs and I keep getting the region lock error message when I insert a DVD. My Blu-Rays, DVDs and Xbox have all been purchased in Australia so...
  9. Xbox one won't play DVD or blue ray disks properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't play DVD or blue ray disks properly: So we've had this xbox for a about a year and a half now. This morning I tried playing a Blue ray disk. The console recognizes that it's a movie, and I've got control over the movie through the...
  10. DVD'S WON'T PLAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVD'S WON'T PLAY: I need help please. When we first got our Xbox one we could play DVD and blurays now though we can only play blurays and dvds that came with the blurays. We have uninstalled and reinstalled the...