Won’t this be to violent for my gamerpic

Discus and support Won’t this be to violent for my gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] May I ask won’t this picture get taken off my gamerpic if I put it on its shadow from sonic the hedgehog I understand the rules but still I don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FinalDawnR4X, Jan 15, 2022.

1. FinalDawnR4X
    FinalDawnR4X Guest

Won’t this be to violent for my gamerpic [​IMG]
    May I ask won’t this picture get taken off my gamerpic if I put it on its shadow from sonic the hedgehog I understand the rules but still I don’t think it’s bad that’s only if it had blood or if had a fighting action he’s pointing the weapon at the mirror so I really need to know if I can upload this as my gamerpic I like putting cool pictures as long it’s not something too violent I know a lot of people who randomly put random pictures on their accounts soo would it get taken off if it had something to do with blood and gore? In it most pictures I try to upload won’t appear and upload when I pictures I have aren’t bad at all I already know that it needs to verify before uploading sooo I don’t understand..?

:)

FinalDawnR4X, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

All gamerpics have to follow the same rules as the code of conduct

See here http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct?x...

According to the terms, that picture wouldn't be appropriate.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

but if we go by what you are saying then your picture on here would not be appropriate either as you are a soldier carrying an assault weapon.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

it depends on whoever gets offended by it, these days you could have a pic of a care bear and it will still get reported, that pic is not that bad compared to some of the official ones available.

The other problem is Microsoft, they seem to pander to any woke thing these days, if i was you just choose nothing then you know you are safer.
  5. FinalDawnR4X Win User

That’s true Everyone gets offended by little stuff these days everything is racist to everybody Even when u are good at a game people think we all cheat that’s why I hardly play online gaming services today and yes I agree what u said about the assault weapon he was holding
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamer picture

Could be associated to some trademark, in that case is removed from your gamerpic. The rules for a valid gamerpic isnt just image content (like violent,...) but also things that are registered as trademarks, this could be your case.
Thema:

1. Won’t this be to violent for my gamerpic - Similar Threads - Won’t violent gamerpic

2. My XSX controller won’t turn on?

in XboX Insiders
    My XSX controller won’t turn on?: Not sure if others have had this problem recently, but my Xbox Series X controller was working just fine until it suddenly wouldn’t turn on today. When I press the Xbox button on it the button...
  3. Call of duty won’t let me download data packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty won’t let me download data packs: So I have been trying to play call of duty modern warfare, but it says I am missing a data pack (multiplayer/Special Ops Compatibility pack 2). However when I select it in the game menu it doesn’t...
  4. Why won’t xbox verify my profile picture? There is nothing wrong with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t xbox verify my profile picture? There is nothing wrong with it: [img] i’m just trying to change my profile picture to this on xbox and it isn’t verifying. is there something wrong with it? i’ve waited atleast 4-5 hours and it still isn’t changing....
  5. Xbox won’t let me sign in/connect to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me sign in/connect to my wifi: So i’ve had this setup for months and this has never happened and i have no clue what to do at this point i’ve read other forums how to fix it, none have worked. It won’t let me sign in, it says...
  6. Xbox Series X won’t load SOME games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t load SOME games: I usually only play Minecraft but I got the itch to play Fortnite. I’ve been trying for about a week to log in. After downloading Titanfall 2 from my cloud just to try it, I’ve noticed it doesn’t...
  7. Xbox game pass android app won’t work on home network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass android app won’t work on home network.: So I am having issues with streaming game pass via the official app on my android tablet at home. I never have the option for cloud play, only for installing the game on my Series X. If I use the...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC: I had bought an elite series 2 controller on kijiji, and as I have found out the guy who owned it before had updated it on his Xbox, with a firmware that doesn’t work on the Xbox accessories pc...
  9. Xbox Series X won’t load Fortnite after trying EVERYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t load Fortnite after trying EVERYTHING: I’ve been trying for about a week to log into Fortnite after a small hiatus from the game. It went from stuck on the connecting screen to now stuck on the island animation at the start of the...
  10. Just cause 4 gamepass won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 4 gamepass won’t launch: I downloaded just cause 4 on gamepass on pc and it runs in task manager but doesn’t launch the game I’ve left it for 20 minutes and still nothing 621ffd9e-01c5-49b4-b14f-b19a6feae04c