Word Twister

Discus and support Word Twister in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm a long-time Word Twister player. The regular game is fine, but the daily Challenge won't load. I get a message for 2 fixes -- they do not help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GeorgeSomerville, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Word Twister

I'm a long-time Word Twister player. The regular game is fine, but the daily Challenge won't load.

I get a message for 2 fixes -- they do not help. Then I am advised to "contact us." How do I fix

this?

:)

GeorgeSomerville, Apr 3, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Word Twister

Hi George,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DebbieMcKenzie2 Win User

What are the blue and purple words in Word Twister?

It is in the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games package. It is called Word Twister.
  4. LylaBH1# Win User

Getting to the end of Word Twister?

Thanks for the response. This game is such a tedious grind, I'm just staying with it till I finish all the maps and I'm getting close. I don't think Word Twister has been updated since 2017 so I doubt there will be any updates other than the daily challenges.
    That's okay. It's free, it's a time-killer and right now I have little else to do. Thanks again!
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

As with most Microsoft Casual games some options you have are to wait until they add new levels/maps, you can continue to play the daily in-game challenges for as long as those run, you can just start from the first map and replay everything over again
    (finding new words and completing in-games challenges like on Wordament), or you reset your game's progress and restart completely.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hi LylaBH1#,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers.
    Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. Thank you again and have a good day
    LylaBH1#!
Thema:

Word Twister

1. Word Twister - Similar Threads - Word Twister

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  3. Getting to the end of Word Twister?

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting to the end of Word Twister?: What happens when you finish the final map on Word Twister? 69538c72-f714-432b-adda-841b11226de4
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...: Hallo, ich habe seit ein paar Wochen das Problem, dass Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) die Daten nicht mit der Cloud synchronisieren kann. Ich erhalte auf meinen beiden Rechnern die...
  5. i found a word and a number that is "inappropriate" in lfg posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i found a word and a number that is "inappropriate" in lfg posts.: ive found that the number "81" and the word "wedding" are apparently inappropriate words in LFG posts. for context: i made one post asking for help with a mission called "parallel quest 81" and...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium: Hi there, is there a problem with the Premium content for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10? I purchased Premium in November last year, Starting from May the game doesn't recognise I...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Bonjour ! J'ai acheté un abonnement Premium Microsoft Ultimate Word Games mais l'application fonctionne sans la version Premium, avec des publicités. Lorsque je refais la procédure pour acheter...
  8. Inappropriate word

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inappropriate word: Hey, just a quick question. I noticed that the german Word "Bitte" which means please is marked as inappropriate and i wonder why that is? There are even more words marked as inappropriate even...
  9. What are the blue and purple words in Word Twister?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are the blue and purple words in Word Twister?: What are the blue and purple words in Word Twister? It tells you that you need to figure out x amount of blue words and x amount of purple words, but I can't find anything that explains the...
  10. microsoft ultimate word games word twister not opening for january 17th

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft ultimate word games word twister not opening for january 17th: anyone else having this issue? not tried any of the later ones yet but i play the daily challenges in order and this challenge, when you click to open it, just pulls up the blue screen with the...