Wordament App

Discus and support Wordament App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Wordament for about 8 months as a guest - no Microsoft account. For about 5 days now, it will not let me use as a guest - it kicks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JenMTV, Aug 9, 2019.

1. JenMTV
    JenMTV Guest

Wordament App

I have been playing Wordament for about 8 months as a guest - no Microsoft account. For about 5 days now, it will not let me use as a guest - it kicks me out and shuts the app. I created a microsoft account and tried to log in. It says its loading
    content but then shuts me out again. What is wrong and How can I fix this without losing my progress?

:)

JenMTV, Aug 9, 2019
  2. NonSportsGirl Win User

iphone games?

3. Ackis Win User

Wordament App

The daily challenges are bugged right now and it's kicking people out for some reason. There's been a few posts about this already - which device are you playing on?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Wordament App

I'm not sure there is a solution. Progress and saves have been tied to Microsoft/Xbox cloud saves, where local accounts were limited to the device and if you are unable to access the account that can be tricky. If you're on Android you MIGHT be able to
    access the phones file system via USB and try to back up the file, uninstall the app, copy the backup back and try again?

Another option might be to create a Microsoft Account and see if it'll pull in that local file as your progress?

I really wish I had a better answer, and you might have better luck if you try the links that @XBF Crystal P recommended. I also love Wordament, and can feel your pain. If you're able to get it sorted, I would recommend using a Microsoft Account in the
    future to avoid situations like this in the future.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Wordament App

Is there a chance the app needs an update or possibly your PC requires an update? Please let us know the status of your problem :)
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Wordament App

Hi there JenMTV,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Wordament App. For saving game progress, you would need to log into a Microsoft Account. I recommend to reach out to the
    Microsoft casual games community
    and Microsoft Casual Games FAQ for assistance with in-game play.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

Wordament App

1. Wordament App - Similar Threads - Wordament App

2. Wordament progress not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Wordament progress not saving: For several days, Wordament has not been saving progress on my PC. My iOS devices are saving progress, but the Daily Challenge is broken, crashing the app. Playing the same levels over and over is...
  3. Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?: Wordament daily challenge has stopped working. fd53e0de-f0aa-4950-96c8-68931e9586db
  4. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.: So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably...
  5. Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app: App working well until 1 August when it wouldnt open. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice, initially with sign in problems but eventually successful. App opens and everything ok except Daily...
  6. Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS: my wordament game is having a problem this morning. The app opens in Adventure mode and that mode works fine. Each time i tap on the Daily Challenge option on the bottom mune the app shuts down. I...
  7. Wordament Daily Challenge fails to load -iPad iOS 12.3.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge fails to load -iPad iOS 12.3.1: i am attempting to run the Wordament daily challenge. I am logged in with my Microsoft password, I have a good internet cnnection. App says “loading”, then says “syncing your data with the cloud”,...
  8. Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament: The Wordament game doesn't save my latest progress. I'll play quite a few games and the next day when I log in, I've been set back on the map to games I've already played. This has been a recent...
  9. Wordament - Facebook integration fails and crashes app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament - Facebook integration fails and crashes app: been playing wordament on my iPhone and iPad for years now using the Facebook integration for logging on. Starting last Monday, this integration started causing the app to crash as soon as you try...
  10. Wordament : app crashing when logging in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament : app crashing when logging in: Hi, The Wordament app (up-to-date) is crashing when I try to login through Facebook. This behaviour is the same on my Iphone 6S and on an Android device (Huawei Mate 7). It worked fine before,...