Wordament Daily Challenge

Discus and support Wordament Daily Challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to do the Daily Challenge in Wordament and I keep getting the following message: [img] I try an;d try again and get nowhere. What do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ggardengirll, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Ggardengirll
    Ggardengirll Guest

I'm trying to do the Daily Challenge in Wordament and I keep getting the following message:

Wordament Daily Challenge [​IMG]

I try an;d try again and get nowhere. What do I do next?

:)

Ggardengirll, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Ilmala12 Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Crosswords and Mystery clue

Same problem ... it's impossible to play Daily Challenge Crossword.

And also April 2018 Maps in Jumble and Wordament disappeared ...
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

UPDATE: Sorry, but it didn't work. Clearing cache does not help. And I was just achievement hunting on that game. The Daily Challenge is gone from that Wordament app. Time to find a new game to play. The Daily Challenge only closes the game app.
  4. Edocsil 2020 Win User

Wordament daily challenge

5. IRB Win User

It seems to be working OK on android. It does sound like a temporary issue .

Have you tried again since?
  6. KimM2 Win User

wordament daily challenges

Am having the same problem..
Thema:

1. Wordament Daily Challenge - Similar Threads - Wordament Daily Challenge

2. Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?: Wordament daily challenge has stopped working. fd53e0de-f0aa-4950-96c8-68931e9586db
  3. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.: So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably...
  4. Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app: App working well until 1 August when it wouldnt open. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice, initially with sign in problems but eventually successful. App opens and everything ok except Daily...
  5. Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge shuts down app on iOS: my wordament game is having a problem this morning. The app opens in Adventure mode and that mode works fine. Each time i tap on the Daily Challenge option on the bottom mune the app shuts down. I...
  6. Wordament Daily Challenge fails to load -iPad iOS 12.3.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge fails to load -iPad iOS 12.3.1: i am attempting to run the Wordament daily challenge. I am logged in with my Microsoft password, I have a good internet cnnection. App says “loading”, then says “syncing your data with the cloud”,...
  7. wordament daily challenges

in XBoX Accessibility
    wordament daily challenges: have not been able to access daily challenges all day. what is the problem? 9849ded4-b062-4e41-98bc-3f3da26c0de7
  8. Wordament daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament daily challenge: Not sure if this is the place but for several days the Wordament Dily Challenge has been unavailable and to contact support...well here it is, Thank you becb5f44-345a-454b-aeaf-ca8ba83b6647
  9. Error message on Wordament daily challenges today (7/1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on Wordament daily challenges today (7/1): Error message on Wordament daily challenges today (7/1): "There is a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please check your Internet connection and try again. If the problem persists, please...
  10. jigsaw daily challenge and wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jigsaw daily challenge and wordament: I can't download the jigsaw daily challenges and I can't open wordament. these games need to be looked at! 49487264-e139-4af9-9e92-506e1e957f7d