Wordament Multi Player

Discus and support Wordament Multi Player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have played Wordament MultiPlayer for years and now I can’ The message is “Sign in to Wordament failed” 941d1e5b-655d-4d45-9b12-093758377f8d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScotchMyth, Feb 21, 2020.

1. ScotchMyth
    ScotchMyth Guest

Wordament Multi Player

i have played Wordament MultiPlayer for years and now I can’

The message is “Sign in to Wordament failed”

:)

ScotchMyth, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Oraclea Win User

Wordament Multi Player

Hey, just wanted to reach out to let you know that I had an update waiting today on iOS for Wordament, and upon updating the game, multiplayer is now working again. There's not yet a post on their
    Facebook page so I'm not sure if the issue is considered fully resolved at this time for all players, but thought I'd give you a heads-up in case you want to check on your device
    if a fix is now ready. If they do post that the issue is resolved and you're still having any issues, I'd reach out to them on Facebook. Cheers and happy gaming!
  3. ScotchMyth Win User

Wordament Multi Player

Many thanks for this ...its reassuring to know its not just me....my world is empty without it....pathetic !!!
  4. Oraclea Win User

Wordament Multi Player

Hi, on the official
    Wordament Facebook page
    , they've updated as of February 27, 2020 that the multiplayer issue is resolved for Android users, but on iOS, a fix is still in progress. I'm on iOS and also getting the same error message currently regarding internet disconnection.

I'd advise monitoring the Wordament Facebook page for further updates and reaching out to them there for any additional technical support if your device's is listed as resolved but you're still having issues. Hope this helps!
  5. ScotchMyth Win User

Wordament Multi Player

Hi Oraclea

thanks for your heads up on this.... went to Facebook and got the fix.... no more free time...!!!
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Wordament Multi Player

Hi ScotchMyth

Are you trying to play it on a mobile device?
Thema:

Wordament Multi Player

1. Wordament Multi Player - Similar Threads - Wordament Multi Player

2. Wordament multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament multiplayer: Could someone please help me understand why some multiplayer games don't seem to be counted in stats? I finished 13th a few days ago but it had an asterisk next to it and it doesn't show as my top...
  3. Wordament issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament issue: Has anyone else experienced wordament daily challenge not working? 6b2ae9f4-a1c9-4246-98f5-512a239035fd
  4. new wordament maps

in XBoX on Windows
    new wordament maps: I have finished all of the available Wordament maps and the game will not download any new ones. Any thoughts or tricks to get a new map? Would think this would be automatic thru Microsoft gaming....
  5. Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament: Me dijeron que volviera a instalar wordament, pues no iba el modo multijugador. Lo he hecho y s-i que va ahora, pero he perdido toda mi puntuacion y mis avances en el juego, con lo que deja de ser...
  6. Free Microsoft Games - WORDAMENT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Microsoft Games - WORDAMENT: My husband and I have been playing WORDAMENT for several months now and were on Level 14. We enjoy it very much. However, in the past week, every time we log in to WORDAMENT, the game takes us...
  7. APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) p[App Wordament for Android (Tablet)]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) p[App Wordament for Android (Tablet)]: Buenos dias: desde hace 3 dias no es posible acceder a la opción de "Multijugador" de WORDAMENT ¿Alguna explicación?¿Alguna solución? Gracias [Translation-Good morning: for 3 days it is not...
  8. Microsoft multiplayer Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft multiplayer Wordament: I am having the same connection issues as others have reported, although ive played for several years. Dont know what needs to be done to fix this but hope it will be resolved soon....
  9. Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament: Hace varios día que en Wordament no se puede jugar multijugador. ¿Alguien sabe qué pasó? Gracias 33a6a4c1-ccdc-47ce-8440-611e0450118b
  10. Microsoft Wordament - Large map/multi level game for April has disappeared! Why? Return Pls!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Wordament - Large map/multi level game for April has disappeared! Why? Return Pls!: Microsoft word games - Wordament - Large map - the "new" month of April map was started, but has disappeared! Tried to chat with on-line support, but it was a complete waste of time and no help!...