Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

Discus and support Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Radiant Sword X, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably glitched because everytime I try to enter, the app closes.
    Daily Challenge is no more from what it looks like. Now what?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

UPDATE: Sorry, but it didn't work. Clearing cache does not help. And I was just achievement hunting on that game. The Daily Challenge is gone from that Wordament app. Time to find a new game to play. The Daily Challenge only closes the game app.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi Radiant,

I'm having a similar issue with the app. I launch the daily challenges and the game things it's Jan. 3. When I click on Day 1, I see the day's challenges but pressing play doesn't do anything.

I just relaunched the game on my phone since a new challenge day was going to start
    and I was greeted with a news post which says "We apologize the issues with Daily Challenges, but we are actively working on a fix that should be released in the coming days. We appreciate your patience."

Wait a bit and the fix should be out so daily challenge play can continue.
  4. luissolid Win User

There's a problem with the app since the last update. Some iOS users hace this problem. Wait for the next update, log out and then log in.

Regards!
  5. Andrea Sibaldi Win User

" Some iOS users hace this problem".... Some Android users too.... it's a cross-platform issue. But it works just fine in Windows 10.....
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

I have iPhone SE. And that did not help.
    Use the link above to clear cache on iOS.
Thema:

1. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes. - Similar Threads - Wordament longer has

2. wordament issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wordament issue: i finished level 40 on wordament with all 3 stars but level 41 is locked and says I need at least one star on level 40 to unlock level 41. I tried redoing level 40 again and got all three stars a...
  3. Problem with Wordament on different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Wordament on different devices: I have a strange problem with Wordament failing to display Adventure Map Worlds on only one of 3 different devices. I have two laptops and a desktop and play Microsoft games on each at different...
  4. Lost progress on Wordament

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Wordament: Progress for Wordament is showing on Xbox, but not syncing to game which starts as if it has never played. Has anyone sorted this problem yet? 5488bcfd-91ae-4f93-9d73-4b7e223a69d2
  5. How to get Wordament app only to download to PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Wordament app only to download to PC ?: Not interested in the Ultimate games version of Wordament. Prefer using the original version that downloads to Windows 8 devices and phones. 8b1e46d7-142e-41fe-8161-1bd4c42d6236
  6. Wordament Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge: I'm trying to do the Daily Challenge in Wordament and I keep getting the following message: [img] I try an;d try again and get nowhere. What do I do next? e1456f5e-4c8b-426d-85e7-fa2ba31bedc4
  7. Wordament App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament App: I have been playing Wordament for about 8 months as a guest - no Microsoft account. For about 5 days now, it will not let me use as a guest - it kicks me out and shuts the app. I created a...
  8. Wordament progress not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Wordament progress not saving: For several days, Wordament has not been saving progress on my PC. My iOS devices are saving progress, but the Daily Challenge is broken, crashing the app. Playing the same levels over and over is...
  9. Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?: I have a laptop and a desktop computer. I play a lot of the Microsoft games like Sudoku, Mahjong and Wordament on both computers. They have always kept in sync. Beginning May 1, Wordament is no...
  10. window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.: window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. Get message your purchase couldn't be completed..... they are free and I have always been able to...