Wordament

Discus and support Wordament in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me dijeron que volviera a instalar wordament, pues no iba el modo multijugador. Lo he hecho y s-i que va ahora, pero he perdido toda mi puntuacion y... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jesusdiez aranda, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Wordament

Me dijeron que volviera a instalar wordament, pues no iba el modo multijugador. Lo he hecho y s-i que va ahora, pero he perdido toda mi puntuacion y mis avances en el juego, con lo que deja de ser interesante jugar despues de casi 10 años.

[Translation-I was told to reinstall wordament, as it didn't go to multiplayer mode. I've done it and s-i going now, but I've lost all my score and my progress in the game, so it's no longer interesting to play after almost 10 years.]

:)

jesusdiez aranda, Mar 4, 2020
  2. JoelHansen Win User

Wordament Answer Recognition

Hello,

Please send this to the Wordament team - they will help you with this.

wordament@microsoft.com
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Leaderboards

4. LesterAsch Win User

Wordament Answer Recognition

Hello,

Please send this to the Wordament team - they will help you with this.

wordament@microsoft.com
    Joel,

Will do.

Les
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Ultimate word games

Microsoft Ultimate Word games is a set of 3 games, which includes Wordament for PC. Where the one on the phone is just Wordament, hence why it's different.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Microsoft multiplayer Wordament

Unfortunately it is a common and known issue. There's a post about it in the official Wordament facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/wordament/

"Hello Wordament Players! Our team is aware of the multiplayer issue and is currently working on a fix. We will report back here when there is a solution. Thank you for your patience!"
Thema:

Wordament

1. Wordament - Similar Threads - Wordament

2. Wordament multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament multiplayer: Could someone please help me understand why some multiplayer games don't seem to be counted in stats? I finished 13th a few days ago but it had an asterisk next to it and it doesn't show as my top...
  3. Wordament issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament issue: Has anyone else experienced wordament daily challenge not working? 6b2ae9f4-a1c9-4246-98f5-512a239035fd
  4. new wordament maps

in XBoX on Windows
    new wordament maps: I have finished all of the available Wordament maps and the game will not download any new ones. Any thoughts or tricks to get a new map? Would think this would be automatic thru Microsoft gaming....
  5. Free Microsoft Games - WORDAMENT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Microsoft Games - WORDAMENT: My husband and I have been playing WORDAMENT for several months now and were on Level 14. We enjoy it very much. However, in the past week, every time we log in to WORDAMENT, the game takes us...
  6. APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) p[App Wordament for Android (Tablet)]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APP Wordament para Android (Tablet) p[App Wordament for Android (Tablet)]: Buenos dias: desde hace 3 dias no es posible acceder a la opción de "Multijugador" de WORDAMENT ¿Alguna explicación?¿Alguna solución? Gracias [Translation-Good morning: for 3 days it is not...
  7. Wordament Multi Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Multi Player: i have played Wordament MultiPlayer for years and now I can’ The message is “Sign in to Wordament failed” 941d1e5b-655d-4d45-9b12-093758377f8d
  8. Microsoft multiplayer Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft multiplayer Wordament: I am having the same connection issues as others have reported, although ive played for several years. Dont know what needs to be done to fix this but hope it will be resolved soon....
  9. Wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament: Hace varios día que en Wordament no se puede jugar multijugador. ¿Alguien sabe qué pasó? Gracias 33a6a4c1-ccdc-47ce-8440-611e0450118b
  10. APP Wordament para Android (Tablet)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    APP Wordament para Android (Tablet): Buenos dias: desde hace 3 dias no es posible acceder a la opción de "Multijugador" de WORDAMENT ¿Alguna explicación?¿Alguna solución? Gracias 92cb6fad-3958-4257-a8aa-29ca032691d1