Workaround for Beta 1910 Sign-in Issue

Discus and support Workaround for Beta 1910 Sign-in Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Xbox Insiders! There's a known issue found in the Beta 1910 Update (1910.190815-1945), which has a workaround we're sharing with you while we're... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Workaround for Beta 1910 Sign-in Issue

Hey Xbox Insiders! There's a known issue found in the Beta 1910 Update (1910.190815-1945), which has a workaround we're sharing with you while we're working hard to push out a fix to resolve the issue.

For anyone who may be an admin or owner of a club, this may apply to you. If you have any pending alerts of a recent admin change (removal or promotion) within a club you are an admin or owner of, you may experience issues signing into your Xbox One console with the aforementioned preview build.

To work around this issue:

If auto sign in is not enabled on your console, you may skip Part 1 and go to Part 2. If auto sign in is enabled, you will need to do both parts:

Part 1 - If auto sign-in is enabled: You'll need to remove trusted devices to stop your account from signing in automatically:

1. Navigate to https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage/additional
    2. Scroll down to the "Trusted devices" section
    3. Select "Remove all the trusted devices associated with my account" (note that after completing these steps, you'll need to sign in again on other devices associated with this account as well)
    4. Select "Remove all trusted devices"
    5. After removing all trusted devices, your console will not attempt to sign-in automatically. Turn on your console and follow the "If auto sign-in is not enabled" steps in Part 2 below.

Part 2 - If auto sign-in is not enabled: You should be able to access Settings before signing in, and do the following:

1. Open Settings and go to Account > Remove accounts, and remove your account from the console (Note: This will not uninstall games, and your cloud saves will remain protected.)
    2. With nobody signed in, open Settings and go to Preferences > Notifications > Xbox notifications > Clubs
    3. Uncheck “Promoted to admin” and “Admins removed” settings
    4. From the guide, tap the Nexus button and go to Sign in > "+ Add new" and re-add your account to the console

Once this is done, reboot the console (Nexus button > RB to settings > Down to Restart Console) and sign in.

We appreciate your patience, and thank those of you who have reported this. As always, if you run into something unexpected, remember to use Report-a-Problem on your console to let us know what you’re experiencing.

Thank you again for being an Xbox Insider!

submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xbox-Insider, Aug 27, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

There Was A Problem With The Update

Do you have a reference for this quote

"Thanks for updating us with your reply. The issue with updating turned out to be related to a

Preview Build for the console that was sent out to our Preview Program customers that day
    . What this means is that if your console is enrolled in the Preview Program, then traditional troubleshooting will not work for your console. " unquote

I downloaded that exact Preview build without any issues at all. However, I did wait until
    the Core issue problem with XBLive was resolved before attempting the update.

I am still using that build and have not had any major issues.
  3. EXES5 Win User

Update problems error code 80070002

Are you on Alpha? 1910 got releaesd so it should update fine now

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/01/june-1st-new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-ring-1910-update-1910-190530-1940/
  4. BroHammersley Win User

Xbox app on windows 10 not signing in

Hey smitty2k7,

Unfortunately I don't have any workarounds that may help to resolve this. When did this issue start, and have you previously been able to sign in to the Xbox App successfully?

You can also try downloading the Beta version of the Xbox App (if you're using the standard version) and that may help to resolve the issue.

Thanks!

~Hammer
  5. maxen Win User

App force closes when clicking on messages

Thanks for the workaround, Haxo Leilas. I'll have to try this later. I've been having this issue with the Xbox Beta app (not regular release stream) since December sometime.

For anyone for whom the workaround does not work, if you know who sent you a message and you just want to read it, you can open their profile and if you select Send Message you can see past messages in the conversation. That can be helpful if you don't want
    to sign into Xbox.com and stay in the app.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

Thema:

Workaround for Beta 1910 Sign-in Issue

1. Workaround for Beta 1910 Sign-in Issue - Similar Threads - Workaround Beta 1910

2. Xbox Mobile App Messages Workaround

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile App Messages Workaround: If you're experiencing issues with Xbox Messages not loading in your mobile Xbox app, here's a workaround you may want to try. Workaround Clean up your Messages history via your console or on...
  3. Next update, (beta ring), same issue. Volume slider without function. is there a workaround...

in XboX Insiders
    Next update, (beta ring), same issue. Volume slider without function. is there a workaround...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: 802.1x Support/Workarounds for Xbox Streaming ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: 802.1x Support/Workarounds for Xbox Streaming ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: 802.1x Support/Workarounds for Xbox Streaming on Network Hello all, I have an Xbox console that is wired into the Cisco corporate wired network...
  5. Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround!: Hi Guy'sAre you guy's having the same sound bug, on ure console like me? After you start up the game there is no ingame sound? Well cry no more cause i just figured out a simple workaround.1) Dont...
  6. Blu ray skips/drops audio WITH WORKAROUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu ray skips/drops audio WITH WORKAROUND: I had repeated problems with blu ray movies, both HD and UHD, stuttering or freezing for several seconds or just flat out dropping audio. Tried all the usual things, (new cable, different player...
  7. A cool workaround

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A cool workaround: Tired of waiting for Microsoft Games to fix problems? Me too, found a website (Free stock photos · Pexels) to find high quality pictures of all things to create your own puzzles. But for the life...
  8. Gears 4 Co-Op Broken (If Coop doesn't work, or you had to do a workaround please reply)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 Co-Op Broken (If Coop doesn't work, or you had to do a workaround please reply): All, Please be advised this issue only impacts the Co-Op Campaign of GoW4. Horde and other MP modes should function fine. When attempting to play GoW 4 Coop whichever player is not the host ends...
  9. Turtlebeach X12 cheap workarounds Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtlebeach X12 cheap workarounds Xbox One: Hey everyone. I have no idea where to post this exactly but this looked like a good place to start. I'm trying to get my Turtlebeach X12 headset to work as best as I can on my Xbox One S, I...
  10. Kinect Adaptor for Xbox One S & X (A possible workaround)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Adaptor for Xbox One S & X (A possible workaround): Hi guys So Microsoft have now discontinued Xbox One Kinect adapters which is a major pain... really unfortunate. I don't know if this a possible workaround but it might be worth a shot? I came...