World Deleted

Discus and support World Deleted in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, On minecraft me friend accidentally deleted a world. How do I get it back? (I am using Mincraft mobile). thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GiuliaR, May 11, 2019.

1. GiuliaR
    GiuliaR Guest

World Deleted

Hello,

On minecraft me friend accidentally deleted a world. How do I get it back? (I am using Mincraft mobile).

thank you

:)

GiuliaR, May 11, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

World Deleted

Hi there GiuliaR,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a deleted Minecraft world on mobile. Here in Xbox forums, we do not have the appropriate tools and resources to further assists with this issue.

Depending on your device, the world files can be difficult to access. It is recommended to back up your Minecraft worlds to prevent them from being lost. If you're able to access them and copy them over to a storage media, that is another method for backing
    up your worlds. To see where your files are stored, please see
    Where are Minecraft files stored?

If the issue persists, I recommend to contact
    Minecraft Support
    for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

World Deleted

Is the mobile device backed up to the cloud? If so then was this chosen to be backed up as well?
  4. bowski477 Win User

Deleted Worlds

Unfortunately once you delete a world there is no way to get it back.
  5. DatedMass2 Win User

World Deleted

i guess is not posible man :(
  6. Hoagy76 Win User

World Deleted

I accidentally deleted mine also when the Xbox enhanced version with the Xbox one Version came out.

I got confused and Viola it was gone.
Thema:

World Deleted

1. World Deleted - Similar Threads - World Deleted

2. My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One: Hello. My siblings and I were playing Minecraft when the system all of a sudden crashed. This was a world that we have had for the past two months, with tons of progress and was 2 GB's big. We had...
  3. Minecraft World Deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Deleted: So I was going to get on my Minecraft world, it loaded in and it was all blank. How can I get a backup to go back to what it was? d2a6e94a-f7bd-4e96-b337-c388fb0d2341
  4. Minecraft BTU Xbox One world deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft BTU Xbox One world deleted: hey! So I was loading up minecraft today to play on a survivial world with my friends and when I check my worlds the world does not show up. I check my old worlds and its not there also. My friend...
  5. Minecraft Xbox One Edition world deleting itself overnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition world deleting itself overnight: My friend had a world that was apparently deleted overnight because when we went to play it the world was not on his list of worlds. He tried clearing his local saved games already and that didn't...
  6. Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...: Howdy so I've looked almost everywhere and even went to Mojang support and tried to find the right link to get rid of both the realm itself and the club that comes created with it. I have 3 realms...
  7. Minecraft xbox one deleted my saved world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one deleted my saved world: Yesterday I was playing Minecraft when for no apparent reason my world was closed and there was a black screen and at the time of starting the game again the world was gone. As you can guess, I...
  8. Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?: Split from this thread. I wqs playing Minecraft xbox one version with a friend (xbox live) and when i switched the xbox to a different tv my world was gone. Do you think your able to get it...
  9. Minecraft World Deleted Itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World Deleted Itself: I was playing Minecraft on Xbox One a few days ago (not Xbox One Edition) and my Xbox turned itself off (not a problem I am trying to fix). Anyway, when I went back onto Minecraft I realised the...
  10. Minecraft: deleted world after power loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: deleted world after power loss: So after the Bedrock edition of Minecraft came out, my sister and I tried out Minecraft after years and years of not playing it. She'd host the server on her Xbox and I'd play on my PC. Great! It...