World Disappeared from world list on minecraft. Help

Discus and support World Disappeared from world list on minecraft. Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was just playing on my Minecraft world when it kicked me out of the game to home screen them proceeded to sign me out. This is common and has to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YeeTuSxonFeeTus, Aug 28, 2019.

1. World Disappeared from world list on minecraft. Help

So i was just playing on my Minecraft world when it kicked me out of the game to home screen them proceeded to sign me out. This is common and has to do with my internet, but a minute after that happened, theleading up to the xbox was disconnected, so i
    plugged it back in and waited for the xbox to lt to load up back again, when it finished loading i went back on minecraft and discovered that the world i was playing on had been wiped from the worlds list. Is there any way i can recover it?

P.S. i already tried wiping the local cache and i have already tried uninstalling it, reseting the xbox then reinstalling it again and i still dont have the world back. Please Help.

:)

YeeTuSxonFeeTus, Aug 28, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there YeetuSxonFeeTus

Sadly I have heard of this before it mostly the result of corrupted saved worlds, Sounds like you disconnected right in the middle of the save, I don't recall any way to recover corrupted worlds but that is what this sounds like.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news.
  3. YeeTuSxonFeeTus Win User

Thanks for responding to this! The world was actually my sisters world and It it was amazing amazing world.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft world disappeared from my worlds list

Hello BeardedRic,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We appreciate you helping out the community with a solution to this issue. We will be locking this thread since it is. If you ever require support or would
    like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.
  5. TTVDeltaXpro Win User

@butterandtoast are you sure the data saved on your hard drive? it could possibly be in there unless it was downloading before your Xbox shut off.
  6. BeardedRic Win User

I found this post. I am going to try it but thought I would repost it here as well

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xboxone-minecraft-world-disappeared-finally/f8446950-c7dc-4947-a3db-8c21120f22ac
Thema:

1. World Disappeared from world list on minecraft. Help - Similar Threads - World Disappeared world

2. Minecraft world disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world disappeared: I dont know what to do because my mincraft world has dissapeared with hundreds of hours on it 250d3a35-98a2-4b6f-988b-46bda468415e
  3. My minecraft world disappeared from my worlds list and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world disappeared from my worlds list and I don't know what to do.: I have this world that me and my friends have been working on recently and after going offline for a bit, I log back on Minecraft and the world is gone. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and...
  4. Minecraft PE All Worlds and Servers Disappeared

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE All Worlds and Servers Disappeared: I opened Minecraft today and found that all of my worlds (worlds I’ve had since 2015) have disappeared and I only have 5 servers (the ones you automatically get) even though I had many servers....
  5. Minecraft PE All Worlds and Servers Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE All Worlds and Servers Disappeared: I opened Minecraft today and found that all of my worlds (worlds I’ve had since 2015) have disappeared and I only have 5 servers (the ones you automatically get) even though I had many servers....
  6. Minecraft world disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world disappearing: I was having problems with getting my friends to connect to minecraft world. So i save and quit the world and unplugged my xbox. Then restarted xbox. When i loaded up minecraft the world was...
  7. minecraft world disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft world disappeared: I was loading into my world and my console shut down and rebooted (xbox one). I reloaded the game to find my world had completely vanished with no trace of it. I had spent a few years on that...
  8. Minecraft world disappeared from my worlds list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world disappeared from my worlds list: While I was loading the world I kicked the power cord and unplugged the xbox, shutting it off. When I reopened Minecraft my world didn't appear anymore. I tried restarting my xbox and uninstalling...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game: After checking this forum, where I read that you could reinstall the game and not lose anything (unless you deleted things manually in the game, which I didn't), I uninstalled the game and then...
  10. My Minecraft world disappeared from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared from the list: I was playing Minecraft and the wifi turned off. And when I went back and loaded Minecraft the world was not there 7a42a5b5-915b-4cd8-9ab7-5e646232a370