World Disappeared from world list on minecraft. Help

Discus and support World Disappeared from world list on minecraft. Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was just playing on my Minecraft world when it kicked me out of the game to home screen them proceeded to sign me out. This is common and has to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YeeTuSxonFeeTus, Aug 28, 2019.

1. World Disappeared from world list on minecraft. Help

So i was just playing on my Minecraft world when it kicked me out of the game to home screen them proceeded to sign me out. This is common and has to do with my internet, but a minute after that happened, theleading up to the xbox was disconnected, so i
    plugged it back in and waited for the xbox to lt to load up back again, when it finished loading i went back on minecraft and discovered that the world i was playing on had been wiped from the worlds list. Is there any way i can recover it?

P.S. i already tried wiping the local cache and i have already tried uninstalling it, reseting the xbox then reinstalling it again and i still dont have the world back. Please Help.

:)

YeeTuSxonFeeTus, Aug 28, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there YeetuSxonFeeTus

Sadly I have heard of this before it mostly the result of corrupted saved worlds, Sounds like you disconnected right in the middle of the save, I don't recall any way to recover corrupted worlds but that is what this sounds like.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news.
  3. YeeTuSxonFeeTus Win User

Thanks for responding to this! The world was actually my sisters world and It it was amazing amazing world.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List

Hey Wraith thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, we suggest resyncing the profile to the cloud by clearing out the game caches:

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these
    steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

In that case, I recommend a
    soft factory reset
    to restore the console's operating system while keeping your games and apps intact. Make sure you have your account login information available as you will need to recover your account during the factory reset and your data should sync
    from the cloud once it's been added back to the console.

If the worlds are still missing then they became corrupted and were deleted locally and from the Xbox Live Cloud and there would be no way to recover unless you had backed up the game onto an external hard drive. You will need to ask a Mojang representative
    if there is anything they can do.
    https://twitter.com/Mojang/lists/mojang-help
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Crimson,

Any saved data get's backed up to the Xbox Live cloud storage so if a world is missing locally from the hard drive, it should re-sync from the cloud. I suggest un-installing the game, restarting the Xbox, and then installing the game.

Once the game has been re-installed, check your list of worlds for the missing one.
Thema:

1. World Disappeared from world list on minecraft. Help - Similar Threads - World Disappeared world

2. My Minecraft world disappeared from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared from the list: I was playing Minecraft and the wifi turned off. And when I went back and loaded Minecraft the world was not there 7a42a5b5-915b-4cd8-9ab7-5e646232a370
  3. Minecraft World Disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Disappearing: Okay, so when I was just loading up Minecraft to go on my survival world which I have been doing for about a month with a bunch of stuff. The day before I was playing on the world and it was fine....
  4. y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    y Minecraft World disappeared from my world list. How do I get it back?: I was playing my world one night then I left my xbox on so my friend could play. Later when they are finished and so. I just press the xbox button to turn of my console. Next time I play I’m still...
  5. 我的世界内置购买消失 (My world built-in purchase disappears)

in XBoX on Windows
    我的世界内置购买消失 (My world built-in purchase disappears): 我之前在我的世界内置市场里购买了一些地图、材质和皮肤,前段时间从测试版恢复至普通版,市场里原先购买过的全消失了 Translation: I used to buy some maps, materials, and skins in my built-in market in the world. I recovered from the beta to the regular...
  6. Me and my friend's minecraft world that we had for a long time disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend's minecraft world that we had for a long time disappeared: Me and my friend have this minecraft world, that we've had for about 2-3 years. We have a lot of progress saved, then out of the blue it just disappeared from the world page when he went to go and...
  7. My Xbox minecraft world disappeared from the serve menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox minecraft world disappeared from the serve menu: I logged on my xbox to play some minecraft. I was going to play a world that i had over 100 hours in. When i went to the server list it wasnt there. It just disappeared. Please help...
  8. XboxOne Minecraft World disappeared (finally restored)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOne Minecraft World disappeared (finally restored): About 12 hours ago I left Spotify running while loading up Minecraft. I've had numerous issues with the XboxOne overheating (only while running Minecraft) so it was a silly thing to do, but I...
  9. My minecraft worlds keep disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft worlds keep disappearing: I play on minecraft bedrock edition on cbox and my worlds have been deleting themselves. This is happened to me more than 3 times already.But when it first happened the world came back. I am very...
  10. Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List: I was on the game playing one of my old worlds one night and when tried playing on that same world the next day I noticed it had disappeared from my Worlds List. This is the fourth time something...