'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

Discus and support 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NutrientOyster4, Oct 12, 2019.

1. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

Hi,

I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading. The Xbox then tells me that "Something went wrong", whatever that means. It gives me the following
    code, 0x45d, to enter into xbox.com/errorhelp, however this returns no results. Any attempts to launch the game while this match is ongoing will result in the game trying to load into the match and produce the same error code without fail. Games can go as
    long as 15 minutes and I have no way to check when the game is actually over besides loading it up and seeing if it crashes again. I saw another post about this by British Spam, he was told to clear the system's cache by
    unplugging the power brick from the console for at least 30 seconds in order to delete the system’s cache. This hasn't fixed my problem unfortunately.

Moreover, I have no idea what’s wrong, my guess would be that the game is poorly coded as the problem isn’t replicated in any other games but I can't be sure.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

NutrientOyster4, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

1. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match - Similar Threads - 'World Tanks Console'

2. xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz: Hi, I have been using a Xbox 1s Bluetooth controller for my android device and in most games it works completely fine but in the game world of tanks blitz it is constantly sending inputs from the...
  3. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a): With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error 8027025a. Please try...
  4. Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?: 3 years ago xbox boss announced that they will no longer be supporting xbox 360 so alot of us rushed out and purchased an xbox one to play world of tank's but 3 years on 360 still get support and...
  5. World of Tanks und XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks und XBox 360: Hallo Habe das Problem das bei Anmeldung bei XBox live . Ständig erscheint die Meldung es sei jemand anders sei mit der Konsole und XBox live verbunden . Weiß nicht wie das Problem zu lösen ist ....
  6. World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard: When im loading into a match i lag out and is sent the Dashboard with the message , there was a problem 0x45d and most of the time i get a message to clear my local saved games...
  7. When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360: When will i be able to play world of tanks on my xbox 360 e75dfe03-f0ee-4194-beb6-949f290d6c3a
  8. World Of Tanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    World Of Tanks: Why Is world of tanks so fun 32416c61-09d0-4648-9db9-37d0028772e6
  9. Проблема с учетной записью в World of Tanks Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с учетной записью в World of Tanks Console: Данная проблема появилась еще в апреле этого года. Суть проблемы вот в чем, я пытаюсь авторизоваться на официальный сайт консольной версии WoT Main в свой аккаунт, но вместо авторизации - мне...
  10. World of Tanks Console Cheat Death E25 -Swimming Lessons-Rat Trap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console Cheat Death E25 -Swimming Lessons-Rat Trap: WoT World of Tanks Console Cheat Death E25 -Swimming Lessons-Rat Trap Check out this E25 Tank Madness This guy has no self preservation - Bring it On! [MEDIA] What do you think of the E25 ?...