World of Tanks keeps taking me back to the beginning after it saids connecting to server...

Discus and support World of Tanks keeps taking me back to the beginning after it saids connecting to server... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; World of Tanks keeps taking me back to the beginning after it states connecting to server every single time!! I cannot play World of Tanks, I play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moises Gonzalez1, Sep 22, 2022 at 10:22 AM.

1. World of Tanks keeps taking me back to the beginning after it saids connecting to server...

World of Tanks keeps taking me back to the beginning after it states connecting to server every single time!! I cannot play World of Tanks, I play almost everyday and no issues until today, why??? I have the latest updates, I can play other games but not World of Tanks!! Anyone else having same issues with this game or other games?

:)

Moises Gonzalez1, Sep 22, 2022 at 10:22 AM
  2. [ A J ] Win User

World of Tanks keeps taking me back to the beginning after it saids connecting to server every single time!

Hi, Moises! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with World of Tanks.

I believe additional information is needed.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you answer the following questions:

• May I ask which Xbox model you have?

• Are you getting any error codes when this happens?

• Is this happening with other games besides World of Tanks?

• Do you have any external devices plugged into your console's USB ports?

• Have you already tried something to fix this? If so, may I ask what you've tried so far?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. TheStMichel Win User

E:65G63 error on xbox360

Hi there gyzsombi95!

Sorry to hear about the connection issues!

Let's begin by running the Xbox Live Connection
    troubleshooter, If you get an error from that test please post back and let me know what that error is.

If the test comes back without issues or errors, and you're only experiencing this issue with World of Tanks, I'd recommend contacting the
    World of Tanks support.

Update me on your status after and let me know how it goes!
  4. MeantAtom81 Win User

Help none of my worlds will load after the new update

I even tried signing out and signing back in. Somthing similar happened before saying something with multiplayer and not accessing worlds. I changed my settings then after i try opening a saved world it says connection to server was lost. We will take you
    back to the menu.
  5. HAVINFUN4ME Win User

Logged into XB live but...

Everything runs thru your live account and until the get those accounts fully connect and accessing the rest of the game servers...having the same issue with world of tanks....so its not you....they are working on it....just gonna take some time...:-(
  6. CaptainJ21 Win User

Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

Hello,

It shows "Connecting to the server" as usual but instead of Locating the server, shows "Unable to connect to the world" and saves the game and brings me back to the menus
Thema:

World of Tanks keeps taking me back to the beginning after it saids connecting to server...

1. World of Tanks keeps taking me back to the beginning after it saids connecting to server... - Similar Threads - World Tanks keeps

2. World of Tanks Purchasing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Purchasing problem: So I was trying to buy the season pass and instead I bought the tank of a month bundle which I didn’t want so I end up spending $17 like how ?from 6 to 17 there’s anyone else have this problem?...
  3. I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...: I cant get the game pass perk for some reason. 99fb33c6-cc22-4370-b079-42ef309ca8d0
  4. World of tanks season challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks season challenge: I completed the season challenge in world of tanks..i should have received a T95E3 tank and FV4211 tank..i used 2500 gold to finish the last 10 levels..i havnt got the 2 tanks ...how or when do i...
  5. world of tanks and fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tanks and fortnite: World of tanks keeps saying that the service is not available. But I have many friends playing it with no problem. Anyone else having these issues? Also, I have another game that will never...
  6. World of tanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of tanks: I can play game but there are no daily challenges of any sort 1f5b6c2a-b642-4a96-9122-a1c975f3a016
  7. World of tanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: Hi, just bought an Xbox one and my World of Tanks game from the xbox 360 isn't visible nor is my cloud come to mind. Do I have to pay for World of Tanks now? Also how do I access my cloud. Signed...
  8. World Of Tanks crashing a lot recently or always??

in XboX Insiders
    World Of Tanks crashing a lot recently or always??: Recently, I have been playing WoT a lot, but since 2 days the game crashes during ongoing battle , and I don't see other tanks moving neither does mine. I initially thought it was an internet...
  9. Zhone Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Zhone Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error ...: Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error 0x80240024. Windows Tech can't fix I can't log into World of Tanks Blitz, Receive error code...
  10. Keep getting signed out of Xbox Live during World of Tanks update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting signed out of Xbox Live during World of Tanks update: I've been trying to update World of Tanks. each update takes a long time. if I go away for a bit and come back, the update has stalled and World of Tanks says the service is unavailable. But I...