World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard

Discus and support World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When im loading into a match i lag out and is sent the Dashboard with the message , there was a problem 0x45d and most of the time i get a message to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jambin69, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Jambin69
    Jambin69 Guest

When im loading into a match i lag out and is sent the

Dashboard with the message , there was a problem 0x45d and most of the time i get a message to clear my local saved games

:)

Jambin69, Aug 30, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Hi Jambin69

Please can you attempt the below.

Question: How do I clear the system cache on my Xbox One?

Answer: Temporary files and data are often stored on the console to help the overall performance of the game. Unfortunately, these cached files can get corrupted over time which can lead to things like freezes,
    game loading errors or connectivity issues. Please Note: Performing these troubleshooting steps will not hinder your ability to play or delete any save data/progress you have currently made.

Steps:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until the Xbox One completely shuts down
    2. Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console’s power brick are off, disconnect the power brick from the back of your console
    3. Wait at least 30 seconds
    4. Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on
    5. Boot up the game
  3. British Spam Win User

If its persistent try reinstalling from games and apps or hard reset your xbox by holding the xbox power button for 10 seconds see if that might help
  4. I getSEXYGIRLS Win User

World of tanks lagging

and is anyone trying to fix it because I’m sure other people have complained s
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

WOT

From what you have described, you could simply be getting lag in World of Tanks.

Please let me know if I am wrong.
  6. F3ENG1911 Win User

Xbox live service alert World of Tanks gamepla

Hi. When i get the service alert it is: 4476-0000-D080-0200-8007-0570. It appears as it tries to update World of Tanks as it starts. I wondered if there was a problem with the world of tanks server? But when looged out and test connection on dashboard
    it gives the service alert then as well, just no numbers, it says go to xbox.com for help. Cheers garry.
Thema:

1. World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard - Similar Threads - World tanks lags

2. When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360: When will i be able to play world of tanks on my xbox 360 e75dfe03-f0ee-4194-beb6-949f290d6c3a
  3. World Of Tanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    World Of Tanks: Why Is world of tanks so fun 32416c61-09d0-4648-9db9-37d0028772e6
  4. World of tanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: Im getting a W3ROPO error message any solutions 5c1073a0-9298-4b8f-8a96-d8a590966bea
  5. не запускается игра World of tanks[Translation-Does not start the game World of tanks]

in XBoX on Consoles
    не запускается игра World of tanks[Translation-Does not start the game World of tanks]: Подключен к службе XBOX LAVE а игра с золотым статусом GOLD не запускается что делать [Translation-Connected to XBOX LAVE and GOLD game does not start what to do]...
  6. World of tanks E:00G34 and live gold...WG fraud ... IN demand Microsoft intervention!

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of tanks E:00G34 and live gold...WG fraud ... IN demand Microsoft intervention!: Hi... WG does not give me access to a European server! Error e00g34 service unavailable! Then why am I paying for a gold subscription if the tanks are not on Microsoft servers ??? Get it right, I...
  7. World of Tanks na xbox 360 i xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks na xbox 360 i xbox one: Czy postępy w grze World of Tanks na xbox 360 zostają na xbox one? Translation: [Are the progress of World of Tanks on Xbox 360 on Xbox One? ] ba4b45f6-aefd-4ce6-bd6e-c0c7e2007f31
  8. World of Tanks does not install anymore on XBOX ONE X!

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks does not install anymore on XBOX ONE X!: Hi, Since the last update for XBOX ONE X, the game "World of Tanks" (WoT) does not start anymore! When I tried to start the game, the console automatically switched off, and I need to switch it...
  9. Заблокирована сетевая игра в World of Tanks. Почему и что делать? Как снять замок?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Заблокирована сетевая игра в World of Tanks. Почему и что делать? Как снять замок?...: Добрый день. играю в танки, вчера по не понятным причинам сетевая игра стала заблокирована, что с этим делать? Не понемаю по каким причинам? Как эту проблему решить? Вы сможете мне помочь?...
  10. World of tanks lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks lagging: can u tell me like why the game is glitching so much because I playing world of tanks on Xbox 360 and I’m go in to battle and u can’t even move and it just freezes and then 1-2 minutes later it...