World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard

Discus and support World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When im loading into a match i lag out and is sent the Dashboard with the message , there was a problem 0x45d and most of the time i get a message to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jambin69, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Jambin69
    Jambin69 Guest

When im loading into a match i lag out and is sent the

Dashboard with the message , there was a problem 0x45d and most of the time i get a message to clear my local saved games

:)

Jambin69, Aug 30, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Hi Jambin69

Please can you attempt the below.

Question: How do I clear the system cache on my Xbox One?

Answer: Temporary files and data are often stored on the console to help the overall performance of the game. Unfortunately, these cached files can get corrupted over time which can lead to things like freezes,
    game loading errors or connectivity issues. Please Note: Performing these troubleshooting steps will not hinder your ability to play or delete any save data/progress you have currently made.

Steps:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until the Xbox One completely shuts down
    2. Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console’s power brick are off, disconnect the power brick from the back of your console
    3. Wait at least 30 seconds
    4. Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on
    5. Boot up the game
  3. British Spam Win User

If its persistent try reinstalling from games and apps or hard reset your xbox by holding the xbox power button for 10 seconds see if that might help
  4. I getSEXYGIRLS Win User

World of tanks lagging

and is anyone trying to fix it because I’m sure other people have complained s
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

WOT

From what you have described, you could simply be getting lag in World of Tanks.

Please let me know if I am wrong.
  6. F3ENG1911 Win User

Xbox live service alert World of Tanks gamepla

Hi. When i get the service alert it is: 4476-0000-D080-0200-8007-0570. It appears as it tries to update World of Tanks as it starts. I wondered if there was a problem with the world of tanks server? But when looged out and test connection on dashboard
    it gives the service alert then as well, just no numbers, it says go to xbox.com for help. Cheers garry.
Thema:

1. World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard - Similar Threads - World tanks lags

2. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  3. xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz: Hi, I have been using a Xbox 1s Bluetooth controller for my android device and in most games it works completely fine but in the game world of tanks blitz it is constantly sending inputs from the...
  4. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match: Hi, I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading. The Xbox then tells me that "Something went...
  5. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a): With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error 8027025a. Please try...
  6. Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?: 3 years ago xbox boss announced that they will no longer be supporting xbox 360 so alot of us rushed out and purchased an xbox one to play world of tank's but 3 years on 360 still get support and...
  7. World of Tanks und XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks und XBox 360: Hallo Habe das Problem das bei Anmeldung bei XBox live . Ständig erscheint die Meldung es sei jemand anders sei mit der Konsole und XBox live verbunden . Weiß nicht wie das Problem zu lösen ist ....
  8. When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360: When will i be able to play world of tanks on my xbox 360 e75dfe03-f0ee-4194-beb6-949f290d6c3a
  9. World Of Tanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    World Of Tanks: Why Is world of tanks so fun 32416c61-09d0-4648-9db9-37d0028772e6
  10. World of tanks lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks lagging: can u tell me like why the game is glitching so much because I playing world of tanks on Xbox 360 and I’m go in to battle and u can’t even move and it just freezes and then 1-2 minutes later it...