World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle now appearing on my Xbox 360?

Discus and support World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle now appearing on my Xbox 360? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I used 100 MyVIP gems to get World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle and i redeemed the code that I received on my email online using the redeem option from... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by guile33mrd, May 23, 2018.

1. guile33mrd
    guile33mrd Guest

I used 100 MyVIP gems to get World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle and i redeemed the code that I received on my email online using the redeem option from xbox.com website but I didn't get it on my xbox 360 till now !!! please help.

:)

guile33mrd, May 23, 2018
  2. welder669
    welder669 Guest
    xbox live rewards

I have tried twice now to redeem gems for the world of tanks leg up bundle and have not received a code.

welder669, May 23, 2018
  3. SeahawkRon
    SeahawkRon Guest
    missing reward

I redeemed 1300 gems for 13 World of Tanks leg Up bundle codes but only received 12 codes

SeahawkRon, May 23, 2018
  4. guile33mrd
    guile33mrd Guest

*World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle not appearing on my Xbox 360?

Post title correction ....

guile33mrd, May 23, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello guile33mrd,

As stated in the disclaimer for this item:

PLEASE NOTE: This item can only be redeemed once per user; however, if you receive more than one, you can send your additional code to a friend.
    This item is only usable in World of Tanks for Xbox One.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. guile33mrd Win User

*World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle not appearing on my Xbox 360?

Post title correction ....
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello guile33mrd,

As stated in the disclaimer for this item:

PLEASE NOTE: This item can only be redeemed once per user; however, if you receive more than one, you can send your additional code to a friend.
    This item is only usable in World of Tanks for Xbox One.
  8. GoldeneKATZE Win User

no credited points

Also i missed my World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle pay 100 diamonds( Gems) for it and didn´t get the e-mail with the code! What´s going wrong?
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Leg Up Bundle

Hello Magetar,

As mentioned on the vault page, you cannot redeem two of that item to one account. You can give one of those codes to a friend to use, but you cannot use them twice on one account.
  10. LeighGillett Win User

No freedom rewards

also before you say I didn't buy it through the xbox store and it's only available through world of tanks as you have previously stated and showed my a link to the Microsoft store, the revenant bundle was only available for a limited time and if you checked
    or able to check old xbox store add-ons you would see the revenant bundle. I only purchased this bundle through the xbox store due to the freedom rewards missions and if you knew anything about world of tanks you would know you can only purchase tanks/ bundles
    with the game currency gold and therefore it would show up in my xbox account as a gold purchase not an actually bundle
Thema:

1. World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle now appearing on my Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - World Tanks Leg

2. World of Tanks diz que minha avaliação acabou -[Translation - World of Tanks says my review...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks diz que minha avaliação acabou -[Translation - World of Tanks says my review...: Tenho live gold e não sai disso 1 segundo não sei mais oque fazer!!!! Me ajudem -[Translation - I have live gold and it doesn't come out of that 1 second I don't know what else to do !!!! Help...
  3. World of tanks - Can't connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks - Can't connect to servers: Hi, For about a week, I can't start the world of tanks. It says that the server is unavailable. But none of the time I tried to acess the servers where down. My NAT is open. IP is automatic....
  4. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  5. xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz: Hi, I have been using a Xbox 1s Bluetooth controller for my android device and in most games it works completely fine but in the game world of tanks blitz it is constantly sending inputs from the...
  6. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match: Hi, I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading. The Xbox then tells me that "Something went...
  7. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a): With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error 8027025a. Please try...
  8. Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?: 3 years ago xbox boss announced that they will no longer be supporting xbox 360 so alot of us rushed out and purchased an xbox one to play world of tank's but 3 years on 360 still get support and...
  9. World of Tanks und XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks und XBox 360: Hallo Habe das Problem das bei Anmeldung bei XBox live . Ständig erscheint die Meldung es sei jemand anders sei mit der Konsole und XBox live verbunden . Weiß nicht wie das Problem zu lösen ist ....
  10. I cant add my friend so we can get the Leg Up Reward - World of Tanks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant add my friend so we can get the Leg Up Reward - World of Tanks.: I am trying to add my friend so we can get the Leg Up Promotional Reward. It says hes not eligible , but he just got his Xbox1 and hasn't downloaded world of tanks yet. Are we doing something...