world of tanks scam

Discus and support world of tanks scam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to complain about this game you allow on your console it is nothing more than a total scam here in uk we have laws about companies who sell... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkSatchel1, Jul 31, 2020.

1. MarkSatchel1
    MarkSatchel1 Guest

world of tanks scam

I want to complain about this game you allow on your console it is nothing more than a total scam here in uk we have laws about companies who sell stuff thats untrue our trading standards are high im disgusted that xbox allow it on there consoles ive spoke
    to one of your non existent support staff to complain and outcome you do nothing

:)

MarkSatchel1, Jul 31, 2020
  2. MarkSatchel1 Win User

world of tanks scam

I want to complain about this game you allow on your console it is nothing more than a total scam here in uk we have laws about companies who sell stuff thats untrue our trading standards are high im disgusted that xbox allow it on there consoles ive spoke
    to one of your non existent support staff to complain and outcome you do nothing
    And still no answer ok as from monday im contacting microsoft and all microsoft products i have in my security buisness will be returned and no more contact from microsoft will be allowed
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

world of tanks scam

Here on the forums, its users helping users. No one is going to contact you directly other than posting suggestions.

Next, Microsoft/Xbox doesn't have anything to do with the game itself. If you have a problem with the game or your game account or anything related to the game you need to contact the correct people for support.

Please go to https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/

You'll see a yellow button that says Contact Support.

As a side note, returning "all microsoft products" will not advance the issues you're having with any game.

Good luck!
  4. SGT JD 20 Win User

If You Could Only Have One More Game in 2015 ..

5. Chezz 360 Win User

WoT is full of problems, most of them are UN-avoidable!

If you're looking for a "real" tank simulator game; then World of Tanks is not for you; they dont advertise it as being a realistic tank simulator; forget about spotting or inaccuracy of the shooting; in the real world tanks get hit once and they're toast.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

World of Tanks

I loved WoT early on, when there was variety in the tanks that people used. Once you hit about levels 7 or 8 though all you see on the maps are heavies, tank destroyers and artillery.

Mediums and lights just become useless at that high levels, us artillery are useless on those city maps. And it really annoyed me choosing an artillery tank, only to be shown I'm spawning on a city map.
Thema:

world of tanks scam

1. world of tanks scam - Similar Threads - world tanks scam

2. World of tanks free gift from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks free gift from xbox: Iv heard about gamers getting a free gift from xbox live. Reason I know his 5 people I game with on world of tanks have been given this free gift through the xbox live messages with a redeem code....
  3. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...
  4. Not able to play World of Tanks even with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to play World of Tanks even with xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, today i got Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but when i try to play World of Tanks on multiplayer it has a big padlock logo on it and i cant do anything. Please help...
  5. World of Tanks not available on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks not available on Xbox 360: I can no longer access to WoT on my Xbox 360. Wargaming says its a Microsoft issue and console will need to be upgraded. Is this true? If so, how do I transfer my game and progress to an xbox one?...
  6. World of Tanks no longer on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks no longer on xbox 360: So I won't be able to play this anymore in a few weeks on my 360. The xbox one all digital and the new series X isn't available. Why did Microsoft cut me out? e348fde6-49a2-49a2-a7f0-10523d0d3a9e
  7. World of tanks. Seems to be virus on this game with my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks. Seems to be virus on this game with my account.: Tank will not move when targeted? Also just lost 15million silver today? Played this game for 5yrs gutted c543ca56-6e42-4999-94bb-cd261b81582f
  8. World of tanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of tanks: I have bug in game occured after mecenries. When targeted tank willnot move any ideas ! 662735cb-8a1c-4dba-892f-59cc990e9db7
  9. World of Tanks diz que minha avaliação acabou -[Translation - World of Tanks says my review...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks diz que minha avaliação acabou -[Translation - World of Tanks says my review...: Tenho live gold e não sai disso 1 segundo não sei mais oque fazer!!!! Me ajudem -[Translation - I have live gold and it doesn't come out of that 1 second I don't know what else to do !!!! Help...
  10. World of tanks - Can't connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks - Can't connect to servers: Hi, For about a week, I can't start the world of tanks. It says that the server is unavailable. But none of the time I tried to acess the servers where down. My NAT is open. IP is automatic....