World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

Discus and support World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lightsup55, Oct 11, 2019.

1. lightsup55
    lightsup55 Guest

With the
    recently released Xbox One update (October 2019)
    , World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error

8027025a

Please try again

For some reason, World of Tanks took too long to start. (8027025a)

Close | Help | Report a problem

Troubleshooting steps:

- I have tried launching the game again only to have the same problem.

- I have tried restarting my Xbox One, then launch the game only to have the same problem.

- I have
    power cycled my Xbox One
    , then launch the game only to have the same problem.

- I have tried uninstalling the game, reinstalling, then launch the game only to have the same problem.

- I have even tried powering down my router/gateway and my Xbox One, then launch the game only to have the same problem.

- I have not tried a
    factory reset
    . I'm trying to avoid doing this unless absolutely necessary.

--- Xbox One system console info ---

OS version: 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190929-1945)

I am running an Xbox One X if that also helps.

:)

lightsup55, Oct 11, 2019
  2. lightsup55 Win User

Yes, this is the only game.

I should also mention that I do have the game installed on an external 8TB hard drive. I could try moving the game to the Xbox One X's internal storage and attempt to run it before trying anything else.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  4. Phantasystar77 Win User

Have you gotten it to work? WOT is one of the more problematic games for me. I've tried everything and still can't get it to launch. As much as I love XBox One, I'm having a tougher time wanting to buy more games on it since I have several with the same
    issue. Why buy them on XBox One if I can't play em?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Lights,

Thanks for the reply. We recommend to try that first to move or reinstall it on the internal HD. Personally have found myself some games work better on the internal than on external HD, which is weird.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

I too have this issue but with forza horizon i am pretty sure its got something to do with the fact i have 300 games installed and my hard drive is pretty full we could do with a defragmenation program to bring all bits closer to gether
Thema:

1. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a) - Similar Threads - World Tanks took

2. World of tanks free gift from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks free gift from xbox: Iv heard about gamers getting a free gift from xbox live. Reason I know his 5 people I game with on world of tanks have been given this free gift through the xbox live messages with a redeem code....
  3. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...
  4. world of tanks scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tanks scam: I want to complain about this game you allow on your console it is nothing more than a total scam here in uk we have laws about companies who sell stuff thats untrue our trading standards are high...
  5. Not able to play World of Tanks even with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to play World of Tanks even with xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, today i got Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but when i try to play World of Tanks on multiplayer it has a big padlock logo on it and i cant do anything. Please help...
  6. World of Tanks not available on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks not available on Xbox 360: I can no longer access to WoT on my Xbox 360. Wargaming says its a Microsoft issue and console will need to be upgraded. Is this true? If so, how do I transfer my game and progress to an xbox one?...
  7. World of Tanks no longer on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks no longer on xbox 360: So I won't be able to play this anymore in a few weeks on my 360. The xbox one all digital and the new series X isn't available. Why did Microsoft cut me out? e348fde6-49a2-49a2-a7f0-10523d0d3a9e
  8. World of tanks. Seems to be virus on this game with my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks. Seems to be virus on this game with my account.: Tank will not move when targeted? Also just lost 15million silver today? Played this game for 5yrs gutted c543ca56-6e42-4999-94bb-cd261b81582f
  9. World of tanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of tanks: I have bug in game occured after mecenries. When targeted tank willnot move any ideas ! 662735cb-8a1c-4dba-892f-59cc990e9db7
  10. World of Tanks diz que minha avaliação acabou -[Translation - World of Tanks says my review...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks diz que minha avaliação acabou -[Translation - World of Tanks says my review...: Tenho live gold e não sai disso 1 segundo não sei mais oque fazer!!!! Me ajudem -[Translation - I have live gold and it doesn't come out of that 1 second I don't know what else to do !!!! Help...