World of Tanks und XBox 360

Discus and support World of Tanks und XBox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo Habe das Problem das bei Anmeldung bei XBox live . Ständig erscheint die Meldung es sei jemand anders sei mit der Konsole und XBox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ActedDesert710, Sep 23, 2019.

1. World of Tanks und XBox 360

Hallo

Habe das Problem das bei Anmeldung bei XBox live . Ständig erscheint die Meldung es sei jemand anders sei mit der Konsole und XBox live verbunden . Weiß nicht wie das Problem zu lösen ist . Der Router hat auch die Einstellung UPnP mit einem Haken versehen
    und die

Netzwerkverbindung über WLan steht auch .

MfG

Lars Rohlfs

[Translation-Hello

Have the problem with the registration at XBox live . Constantly appears the message that someone else is connected to the console and XBox live. Don't know how to solve the problem. The router has also provided the UPnP setting with a check mark and the

Network connection via WLan is also available .

Mfg

Lars Rohlfs]

:)

ActedDesert710, Sep 23, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Ich konnte nicht sehr gut verstehen, aber von dem, was ich erfasst habe, gab es Verständnis, dass keine Verbindung hergestellt werden kann, weil es anzeigt, dass jemand anderes online ist? Verfügt Ihre Konsole über mehrere angemeldete Konten? Versuchen Sie,
    alles zu löschen, den Cache zu löschen und sich erneut anzumelden, denn wie Sie sagten, ist Ihr Internet ohne Probleme. (Ich habe Google Übersetzung verwendet. Es tut mir leid, wenn in meinem Deutsch etwas schief gelaufen ist.) Viel Glück!

[Translation-I couldn't understand very well, but from what I've seen, was there understanding that no connection can be made because it indicates that someone else is online? Does your console have multiple signed-in accounts? Try to delete everything,
    clear the cache and log in again, because as you said, your Internet is without problems. (I used Google Translation. I'm sorry if something went wrong in my German.) Good luck! ]
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

360 to one

Hey Bruce

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to transfer your content from one version of World of Tanks to another.

As per the
    World of Tanks on Xbox 360 closure
    article "Players who sign in to World of Tanks on Xbox One with the same account they used to play World of Tanks on Xbox 360 will automatically see their items and progress available within the game."

I hope this helps.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

World of Tanks

5. SithStalker6969 Win User

Free games on the marketplace every month?

World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition is a multiplayer video game similar to World of Tanks by Wargaming.net for the Xbox 360. The game was announced during Microsoft's E3 2013 press event. It is expected for release in August 2013.

I got that from wikipedia
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox Needs More Free to Play and PC ported Games like Playstation

Thema:

1. World of Tanks und XBox 360 - Similar Threads - World Tanks und

2. World of tanks free gift from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks free gift from xbox: Iv heard about gamers getting a free gift from xbox live. Reason I know his 5 people I game with on world of tanks have been given this free gift through the xbox live messages with a redeem code....
  3. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...
  4. world of tanks scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tanks scam: I want to complain about this game you allow on your console it is nothing more than a total scam here in uk we have laws about companies who sell stuff thats untrue our trading standards are high...
  5. Not able to play World of Tanks even with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to play World of Tanks even with xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, today i got Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but when i try to play World of Tanks on multiplayer it has a big padlock logo on it and i cant do anything. Please help...
  6. World of Tanks not available on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks not available on Xbox 360: I can no longer access to WoT on my Xbox 360. Wargaming says its a Microsoft issue and console will need to be upgraded. Is this true? If so, how do I transfer my game and progress to an xbox one?...
  7. World of Tanks no longer on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks no longer on xbox 360: So I won't be able to play this anymore in a few weeks on my 360. The xbox one all digital and the new series X isn't available. Why did Microsoft cut me out? e348fde6-49a2-49a2-a7f0-10523d0d3a9e
  8. World of tanks. Seems to be virus on this game with my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks. Seems to be virus on this game with my account.: Tank will not move when targeted? Also just lost 15million silver today? Played this game for 5yrs gutted c543ca56-6e42-4999-94bb-cd261b81582f
  9. World of tanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of tanks: I have bug in game occured after mecenries. When targeted tank willnot move any ideas ! 662735cb-8a1c-4dba-892f-59cc990e9db7
  10. World of Tanks diz que minha avaliação acabou -[Translation - World of Tanks says my review...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks diz que minha avaliação acabou -[Translation - World of Tanks says my review...: Tenho live gold e não sai disso 1 segundo não sei mais oque fazer!!!! Me ajudem -[Translation - I have live gold and it doesn't come out of that 1 second I don't know what else to do !!!! Help...