World of Tanks und XBox 360

Discus and support World of Tanks und XBox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo Habe das Problem das bei Anmeldung bei XBox live . Ständig erscheint die Meldung es sei jemand anders sei mit der Konsole und XBox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ActedDesert710, Sep 23, 2019.

1. World of Tanks und XBox 360

Hallo

Habe das Problem das bei Anmeldung bei XBox live . Ständig erscheint die Meldung es sei jemand anders sei mit der Konsole und XBox live verbunden . Weiß nicht wie das Problem zu lösen ist . Der Router hat auch die Einstellung UPnP mit einem Haken versehen
    und die

Netzwerkverbindung über WLan steht auch .

MfG

Lars Rohlfs

[Translation-Hello

Have the problem with the registration at XBox live . Constantly appears the message that someone else is connected to the console and XBox live. Don't know how to solve the problem. The router has also provided the UPnP setting with a check mark and the

Network connection via WLan is also available .

Mfg

Lars Rohlfs]

:)

ActedDesert710, Sep 23, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Ich konnte nicht sehr gut verstehen, aber von dem, was ich erfasst habe, gab es Verständnis, dass keine Verbindung hergestellt werden kann, weil es anzeigt, dass jemand anderes online ist? Verfügt Ihre Konsole über mehrere angemeldete Konten? Versuchen Sie,
    alles zu löschen, den Cache zu löschen und sich erneut anzumelden, denn wie Sie sagten, ist Ihr Internet ohne Probleme. (Ich habe Google Übersetzung verwendet. Es tut mir leid, wenn in meinem Deutsch etwas schief gelaufen ist.) Viel Glück!

[Translation-I couldn't understand very well, but from what I've seen, was there understanding that no connection can be made because it indicates that someone else is online? Does your console have multiple signed-in accounts? Try to delete everything,
    clear the cache and log in again, because as you said, your Internet is without problems. (I used Google Translation. I'm sorry if something went wrong in my German.) Good luck! ]
  3. Lofty Who Win User

World of Tanks

4. SithStalker6969 Win User

Free games on the marketplace every month?

World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition is a multiplayer video game similar to World of Tanks by Wargaming.net for the Xbox 360. The game was announced during Microsoft's E3 2013 press event. It is expected for release in August 2013.

I got that from wikipedia
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox Needs More Free to Play and PC ported Games like Playstation

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Play online with an Xbox One person using Xbox 360.

Thema:

1. World of Tanks und XBox 360 - Similar Threads - World Tanks und

2. xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz: Hi, I have been using a Xbox 1s Bluetooth controller for my android device and in most games it works completely fine but in the game world of tanks blitz it is constantly sending inputs from the...
  3. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match: Hi, I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading. The Xbox then tells me that "Something went...
  4. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a): With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error 8027025a. Please try...
  5. Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?: 3 years ago xbox boss announced that they will no longer be supporting xbox 360 so alot of us rushed out and purchased an xbox one to play world of tank's but 3 years on 360 still get support and...
  6. World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard: When im loading into a match i lag out and is sent the Dashboard with the message , there was a problem 0x45d and most of the time i get a message to clear my local saved games...
  7. When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360: When will i be able to play world of tanks on my xbox 360 e75dfe03-f0ee-4194-beb6-949f290d6c3a
  8. World Of Tanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    World Of Tanks: Why Is world of tanks so fun 32416c61-09d0-4648-9db9-37d0028772e6
  9. World of tanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: Im getting a W3ROPO error message any solutions 5c1073a0-9298-4b8f-8a96-d8a590966bea
  10. не запускается игра World of tanks[Translation-Does not start the game World of tanks]

in XBoX on Consoles
    не запускается игра World of tanks[Translation-Does not start the game World of tanks]: Подключен к службе XBOX LAVE а игра с золотым статусом GOLD не запускается что делать [Translation-Connected to XBOX LAVE and GOLD game does not start what to do]...