world of tanks

Discus and support world of tanks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i tried to purchase this game and it said free fr gold members . y do i not get an option to purchase it only says rate and pin... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HERREN420, Jan 7, 2014.

1. HERREN420
    HERREN420 Guest

world of tanks

i tried to purchase this game and it said free fr gold members . y do i not get an option to purchase it only says rate and pin

:)

HERREN420, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    world of tanks

You would need to be in the beta.

They've just released the achievements for WoT 360 so an actual release shouldn't be to far away now.

Daft Badger, Jan 7, 2014
  3. world of tanks

how do i get world of tanks to play on my xbox 360

PatrioticNine2, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

world of tanks

The game is still in beta and hasn't been released yet.

Smwutches, Jan 8, 2014
  5. SGT JD 20 Win User

If You Could Only Have One More Game in 2015 ..

6. Chezz 360 Win User

WoT is full of problems, most of them are UN-avoidable!

If you're looking for a "real" tank simulator game; then World of Tanks is not for you; they dont advertise it as being a realistic tank simulator; forget about spotting or inaccuracy of the shooting; in the real world tanks get hit once and they're toast.
  7. Shaggy2000 Win User

World of Tanks

I loved WoT early on, when there was variety in the tanks that people used. Once you hit about levels 7 or 8 though all you see on the maps are heavies, tank destroyers and artillery.

Mediums and lights just become useless at that high levels, us artillery are useless on those city maps. And it really annoyed me choosing an artillery tank, only to be shown I'm spawning on a city map.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

World of Tanks

I tried it and just couldn't get into it...
  9. Dead Dweller Win User

World of Tanks?

It's a world made up of tanks.
Thema:

world of tanks

1. world of tanks - Similar Threads - world tanks

2. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match: Hi, I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading. The Xbox then tells me that "Something went...
  3. World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks took too long to start (Xbox One error 8027025a): With the recently released Xbox One update (October 2019), World of Tanks: Mercenaries game launcher takes a long time to start and ultimately fails to start with error 8027025a. Please try...
  4. Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?: 3 years ago xbox boss announced that they will no longer be supporting xbox 360 so alot of us rushed out and purchased an xbox one to play world of tank's but 3 years on 360 still get support and...
  5. World of Tanks und XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks und XBox 360: Hallo Habe das Problem das bei Anmeldung bei XBox live . Ständig erscheint die Meldung es sei jemand anders sei mit der Konsole und XBox live verbunden . Weiß nicht wie das Problem zu lösen ist ....
  6. World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard: When im loading into a match i lag out and is sent the Dashboard with the message , there was a problem 0x45d and most of the time i get a message to clear my local saved games...
  7. When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360: When will i be able to play world of tanks on my xbox 360 e75dfe03-f0ee-4194-beb6-949f290d6c3a
  8. World Of Tanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    World Of Tanks: Why Is world of tanks so fun 32416c61-09d0-4648-9db9-37d0028772e6
  9. World of tanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: Im getting a W3ROPO error message any solutions 5c1073a0-9298-4b8f-8a96-d8a590966bea
  10. не запускается игра World of tanks[Translation-Does not start the game World of tanks]

in XBoX on Consoles
    не запускается игра World of tanks[Translation-Does not start the game World of tanks]: Подключен к службе XBOX LAVE а игра с золотым статусом GOLD не запускается что делать [Translation-Connected to XBOX LAVE and GOLD game does not start what to do]...