Worms Battleground

Discus and support Worms Battleground in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, Thinking of buying this game as I used to love Worms games in the past. But just trying to work out what the multiplayer is going to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Surreal Mind, May 30, 2014.

1. Surreal Mind
    Surreal Mind Guest

Worms Battleground

Hey,

Thinking of buying this game as I used to love Worms games in the past. But just trying to work out what the multiplayer is going to be like with the new clans system.

It says that it is 1-4 players online, so does that mean me and two other friends online (on their own xboxs and accounts) could play together as a team against another person. Or is it, if I wanted to play online with my friends it is everyman for himself?
    and no team play?

I can't honestly remember how it used to work on the old games. Plus how does this new clan system work??

Any info would be great,

Cheers, Surry

:)

Surreal Mind, May 30, 2014
  2. PetryBosch
    PetryBosch Guest
    Favorite Indie Title

I'll go for Worms Battlegrounds...

I love the Worms franchise since the mid 90s...

PetryBosch, May 30, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox Deals

Worms Battleground is £11.99 on the marketplace

x24hrs2livex, May 30, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

Worms Battleground is £11.99 on the marketplace
  5. PetryBosch Win User

Favorite Indie Title

I'll go for Worms Battlegrounds...

I love the Worms franchise since the mid 90s...
  6. NewMetal Eddy Win User

cant download free game with gold D4

I have same problem :-( worms battlegrounds worked fine, why this no?! :-(
  7. duvadan Win User

Worms Battlegrounds

The actress is Katherine Parkinson she's from IT Crowd. Ive found it hard finding ranked games looked whenever Ive turned it on but found no one yet and only managed one clan match.
  8. duvadan Win User

Worms Battlegrounds

When the first worms game was released in 3D i was first in line to buy it and my god it was a mess, nothing controlled how I thought it would and it just didn't play like worms even tho I said at the time its amazing! Im glad they are sticking more to 2D
    now.
Thema:

Worms Battleground

1. Worms Battleground - Similar Threads - Worms Battleground

2. Problem with worms battlegrounds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with worms battlegrounds: Hi, I have a problem with worms battlegrounds and more specific with clan server. I already contact support of 'team17' and he don't answering me. I and many people don't have access to...
  3. Xbox Playdates Canada - Worms Battlegrounds Wednesday February 15th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Worms Battlegrounds Wednesday February 15th: Join @JohnnyXeo This Wednesday for #WormsBattlegrounds starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST #XboxPlaydatesCA 00f50f92-5595-4720-a622-0f9a3d1e5f99
  4. Dojiultimo, Problem with Worms Battlegrounds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dojiultimo, Problem with Worms Battlegrounds: I bought the game back in december when it was free for gold, but now it says i no longer own it, is there any way i can regain ownership of it? efce1c25-7e19-4bf6-b24d-f3fe1016c6b3
  5. Microsoft stole my money with Worms Battlegrounds????!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my money with Worms Battlegrounds????!!: About 5 months ago I acquired a Xbox One and was browsing the marketplace looking for a title to download. I settled on Worms: Battlegrounds and payed $25 for it. Thereafter, I had grown bored...
  6. Error Installing Worms Battlegrounds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Installing Worms Battlegrounds: Everytime I try to install the game worms battlegrounds an error occurs with the installations and it is not completed. I'm trying with games with gold. Thanks 817de851-6766-4056-bb5f-0937aea245a1
  7. Worms: Battlegrounds Completely Nonfunctional/Not Able to be Uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Worms: Battlegrounds Completely Nonfunctional/Not Able to be Uninstalled: Worms: Battlegrounds (the free game through games with gold for December) failed to download on several occasions, reaching 99% and then failing. The game then eventually installed to my xbox...
  8. Worms Battlegrounds wont connect to xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Worms Battlegrounds wont connect to xbox live.: Cant connect to any friends games.... also, selecting leaderboards fails... tells me to check my connection to xbox live. ffeab834-dbe5-478a-a7bd-d7464ec64aba
  9. Worms Battleground not showing up as "Free"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Worms Battleground not showing up as "Free": Hi, Same issue as was with powerstar golf earlier in the month in Australia. Worms Battleground has been added to games with gold, but it still has the pay $33.95. Can this be looked into...
  10. Worms Battlegrounds a blast?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worms Battlegrounds a blast?: For me, the past 3 days have been filled with laugh-inducing matches with friends in this wonderfully hilarious game. Have you been enjoying it so far, and if so, why? What were some of your best...