worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform

Discus and support worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Facebook group Keep calm and play XBOX ONE (fr) yet Rating worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform concerns received on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ALIX THE BEST, Apr 11, 2014.

1. worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform

Hello,

Facebook group Keep calm and play
    XBOX ONE (fr) yet Rating
    worries broadcast video live stream
    on Twitch platform

concerns received on the accounts even though
    they remain operational.

Known problems:

Xbox One notes the transmission but nothing
    diffuse the Twitch website
    even though the account is linked correctly
    (eg dialog box work
    or play is recognized as the title
    broadcast live).

Random cleavage of the application and
    re-instant service (broadcast)

And this on several accounts of our members.

greetings

Alex. GT (french)

:)

ALIX THE BEST, Apr 11, 2014
  2. Lace Up TBH
    Lace Up TBH Guest
    Xbox Says im Broadcasting on Twitch, Twitch Website says im OFFLINE worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform :mad:

I found somewhat of a fix its most definitely on twitches end I got a way for mine to work every time I do this so I start my broadcast it says I am not live on twitch OK so I end the stream go in to setting and turn on my kinect put the restart the stream
    but as I hit start broadcast I keep tapping LT LB RT RB as the broadcast is trying to start you will see that it says lagging at first no worries it will go away then bang you are live on twitch

Lace Up TBH, Apr 11, 2014
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Twitch streaming

By the way,Twitch will broadcast/live stream E3 2014.

Tzar of kaos, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Sorry but it is difficult to understand your question, if you set Xbox.com to French you should be able to reach the French Xbox Support forums instead so you can post in your native language which may be easier for you to get answers.

Bazajaytee, Apr 15, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Sorry but it is difficult to understand your question, if you set Xbox.com to French you should be able to reach the French Xbox Support forums instead so you can post in your native language which may be easier for you to get answers.
  6. Lace Up TBH Win User

Xbox Says im Broadcasting on Twitch, Twitch Website says im OFFLINE >:(

I found somewhat of a fix its most definitely on twitches end I got a way for mine to work every time I do this so I start my broadcast it says I am not live on twitch OK so I end the stream go in to setting and turn on my kinect put the restart the stream
    but as I hit start broadcast I keep tapping LT LB RT RB as the broadcast is trying to start you will see that it says lagging at first no worries it will go away then bang you are live on twitch
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

Twitch streaming

By the way,Twitch will broadcast/live stream E3 2014.
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Yop,the whole E3 events will be live stream on Twitch and there will be special broadcast on XBL.
  9. Revocke Win User

Best and reasonable stream setup

Hi!

The easiest way to stream from Xbox is using the Mixer and the Twitch App on your console.

If you have a decent PC, you can stream your Game using the Xbox App and capture with OBS (Open Broadcast Software). This way you will have more features available, and maybe a little better video quality.

About the streaming platform, the Mixer is good for Xbox Gamers, but Twitch have some good features like Video Clips available for everyone and the clips not expire after 14 days.

Hope this helps! :)
Thema:

1. worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform - Similar Threads - worries broadcast video

2. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

in XboX Insiders
    fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...: https://www.transfernow.net/92cte862opfg wait a few minutes for the site to load the video (game pass) submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Gears of War 4, had an update failure, got an unfortunate game removal. super worried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4, had an update failure, got an unfortunate game removal. super worried...: Kia ora I am a solid Gears of war gamer here. I am a huge supporter of Xbox since halo first release and then on to Gears when it came out. Recently, I have been trudging through Gears 4, since...
  4. Very slight drifting in new controller, should I worry?

in XBoX on Windows
    Very slight drifting in new controller, should I worry?: Hi, I'm getting a bit tired of having to post questions here, as this is already the 4th controller I buy in 2 weeks, so I'll try to make it quick. I play in steam, when playing (at least in...
  5. Should I be worried?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I be worried?: Okay, so this is probably a stupid question, but I'm worried. So I recently got a message from xbox, saying that a comment that I made was removed. It had one swear word in it, but the comment...
  6. Should I be worried?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried?: Edit: Thanks to everyone who has responded! I have gotten the authenticator app on my phone. After doing some research there has also been a recent data breach of certain information that took...
  7. Worried about my acc after a communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worried about my acc after a communication ban: So recently i had gotten a communication ban, this isnt what im worried about and i know why i got it, but while reading it said permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign into...
  8. I still have not got my promotional vbucks yet should i get worried

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I still have not got my promotional vbucks yet should i get worried: I wanted the vbucks yesterday because of new skins but they havent arrived yet i just wanna know if im still gonna get them 36f610c7-f5f8-4069-b654-5f23f7a6ae01
  9. I want to replace my Original Xbox One with a One S or an X but i am worried about my Home ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to replace my Original Xbox One with a One S or an X but i am worried about my Home ...: I own an Original Xbox One and i share my games with a close friend. I recently got a 4k Tv and want to get the most or at least some of that 4k so i was thinking about getting a One S or an X....
  10. recurring problem with Twitch And worries broadcast !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recurring problem with Twitch And worries broadcast !: Hello Columnist for a video game site French , now is not I broadcast with Twitch application and continue my program ! 1 - diffusion problem with Twitch application ( momentary drop flow lague...