worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform

Discus and support worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Facebook group Keep calm and play XBOX ONE (fr) yet Rating worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform concerns received on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ALIX THE BEST, Apr 11, 2014.

1. worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform

Hello,

Facebook group Keep calm and play
    XBOX ONE (fr) yet Rating
    worries broadcast video live stream
    on Twitch platform

concerns received on the accounts even though
    they remain operational.

Known problems:

Xbox One notes the transmission but nothing
    diffuse the Twitch website
    even though the account is linked correctly
    (eg dialog box work
    or play is recognized as the title
    broadcast live).

Random cleavage of the application and
    re-instant service (broadcast)

And this on several accounts of our members.

greetings

Alex. GT (french)

:)

ALIX THE BEST, Apr 11, 2014
  2. Lace Up TBH
    Lace Up TBH Guest
    Xbox Says im Broadcasting on Twitch, Twitch Website says im OFFLINE worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform :mad:

I found somewhat of a fix its most definitely on twitches end I got a way for mine to work every time I do this so I start my broadcast it says I am not live on twitch OK so I end the stream go in to setting and turn on my kinect put the restart the stream
    but as I hit start broadcast I keep tapping LT LB RT RB as the broadcast is trying to start you will see that it says lagging at first no worries it will go away then bang you are live on twitch

Lace Up TBH, Apr 11, 2014
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Twitch streaming

By the way,Twitch will broadcast/live stream E3 2014.

Tzar of kaos, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Sorry but it is difficult to understand your question, if you set Xbox.com to French you should be able to reach the French Xbox Support forums instead so you can post in your native language which may be easier for you to get answers.

Bazajaytee, Apr 15, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Sorry but it is difficult to understand your question, if you set Xbox.com to French you should be able to reach the French Xbox Support forums instead so you can post in your native language which may be easier for you to get answers.
  6. Lace Up TBH Win User

Xbox Says im Broadcasting on Twitch, Twitch Website says im OFFLINE >:(

I found somewhat of a fix its most definitely on twitches end I got a way for mine to work every time I do this so I start my broadcast it says I am not live on twitch OK so I end the stream go in to setting and turn on my kinect put the restart the stream
    but as I hit start broadcast I keep tapping LT LB RT RB as the broadcast is trying to start you will see that it says lagging at first no worries it will go away then bang you are live on twitch
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

Twitch streaming

By the way,Twitch will broadcast/live stream E3 2014.
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Yop,the whole E3 events will be live stream on Twitch and there will be special broadcast on XBL.
  9. Revocke Win User

Best and reasonable stream setup

Hi!

The easiest way to stream from Xbox is using the Mixer and the Twitch App on your console.

If you have a decent PC, you can stream your Game using the Xbox App and capture with OBS (Open Broadcast Software). This way you will have more features available, and maybe a little better video quality.

About the streaming platform, the Mixer is good for Xbox Gamers, but Twitch have some good features like Video Clips available for everyone and the clips not expire after 14 days.

Hope this helps! :)
Thema:

1. worries broadcast video live stream on Twitch platform - Similar Threads - worries broadcast video

2. Warranty Service Worries (No Update, Device removed from my account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Service Worries (No Update, Device removed from my account): I had an issue with my Elite 2 Controller. The thumbstick would not return to center consistently. I tried to wait for the Microsoft Stores to open back up because I was sold on the warranty for...
  3. Was getting a bit worried when seeing this on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Was getting a bit worried when seeing this on my xbox: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  4. HDMI out port slightly damaged but working perfectly, should I be worried?

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI out port slightly damaged but working perfectly, should I be worried?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Abdulllahmohsinn [link] [comments]
  5. I'm going from 375xx to 9487 I hope I'm not the only one with this worry

in XboX Insiders
    I'm going from 375xx to 9487 I hope I'm not the only one with this worry: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. I have seen lot of "Xbox Bricked Posts" recently in this days and I'm worried that this...

in XboX Insiders
    I have seen lot of "Xbox Bricked Posts" recently in this days and I'm worried that this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Owsla_Pilot [link] [comments]
  7. Worried I might have hardlocked my save file in Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in XBoX on Windows
    Worried I might have hardlocked my save file in Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Hello, I've just got the 3 Wotw and I'm being instructed to enter the ruins beneath the windswept wastes. However I can't open the spirit gate, because I've only got 1 keystone, I think I must...
  8. Should I be worried?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried?: My kid asked me an unusual question this afternoon: 'Daddy, were you playing Gang Beasts at 6AM today?'. He told me that he had switched on our family Xbox before school this morning and noticed...
  9. Don’t worry all my fellow insiders, Xbox did reveal on Twitter that the servers were going...

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t worry all my fellow insiders, Xbox did reveal on Twitter that the servers were going...: submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  10. recurring problem with Twitch And worries broadcast !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recurring problem with Twitch And worries broadcast !: Hello Columnist for a video game site French , now is not I broadcast with Twitch application and continue my program ! 1 - diffusion problem with Twitch application ( momentary drop flow lague...