Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games

Discus and support Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At this given point in time, I am lost for words... This will be my 30th+ time receiving Reputation: Avoid me, I go to play with my friends tonight & I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asixed, May 18, 2017.

1. Asixed
    Asixed Guest

At this given point in time, I am lost for words... This will be my 30th+ time receiving Reputation: Avoid me, I go to play with my friends tonight & I have avoid me once again after getting off for hours and not even playing the game. It's really pathetic
    how bad this system truly is on my false reports for not even interacting with other users. By now, I do not understand how your enforcement team works or anyone in the Xbox Headquarters... why make it where we can't even play the games we pay for? along with
    us paying for your membership fees monthly? this is completely unacceptable... If this continues to happen I'm going to switch over to PS4.. pretty sad to say this but coming from a 10+ year member.. Please fix your Reputation System.

:)

Asixed, May 18, 2017
  2. JOLTZ BONUS
    JOLTZ BONUS Guest
    Reputation System

The reputation system is beyond broken. It is the worst system ever made by anyone. I want my reputation put back to normal and i want the enforcement team to fix this abysmal system.

JOLTZ BONUS, May 18, 2017
  3. Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Is it the taste of your foot?

[/quote]

No, I am pretty sure it is poop. The poop on a platter that Vigil Games fed me when they released that direct carbon copy of Zelda/Portal that had the worst and most ridiculous backtracking in any video game in the history of video games.

Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075-41F6-9740-50B30F987653, May 18, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, May 18, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. UnyoBro Win User

Rebon (aka Playfire's co-founder Kieran O'Neill) Talks About The Gaming's Future Is Social Media.

The amusing part of this is Crazy posting this video, it's probably the worst way to advertise it on the forum. No insult to him on a personal level but his forum reputation is pretty bad at this point. The video not showing up for most people is just icing
    on the cake.
  7. FineCypress35 Win User

i'm having trouble trying to figure out how to play the games i'm so fustrated.

Although it is an odd question, to be fair xbox one is one of the worst designed video game systems ever. #24hoursstillcan'tplayonegame #buyplaystationnexttime
  8. Salem in Chains Win User

Cheating!

As usual the OP displays why COD has the reputation of the worst online community in gaming.
  9. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Is it the taste of your foot?

[/quote]

No, I am pretty sure it is poop. The poop on a platter that Vigil Games fed me when they released that direct carbon copy of Zelda/Portal that had the worst and most ridiculous backtracking in any video game in the history of video games.
Thema:

1. Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games - Similar Threads - Worst reputation system

2. Elite controller version 2 worst controller ever. DONT BUY

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller version 2 worst controller ever. DONT BUY: This is the worst controller Microsoft has ever made by far. Plus there is no warranty on the damn thing they told me after 5 months of ownership that there wasnt a warranty on the controller. 180...
  3. Microsoft has hands down the worst support i've ever encountered.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has hands down the worst support i've ever encountered.: Two months ago, someone hacked my account and made two purchases for gift-cards totaling 35$. I changed my account login details within the minute. The only thing left was to get a refund.... I...
  4. The Single Worst Question a Leader Can Ask?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Single Worst Question a Leader Can Ask?????: Asking your immediate reports inquiries as opposed to continually instructing them is a key method to build up their capacities and help them develop. All things considered, there Mods sims 2k20...
  5. Worst Experince Poor or 0 Customer Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Worst Experince Poor or 0 Customer Support: I bought the subscription to play GTA-5 Online on my Xbox-1 but to be very honest my experience was very bad, I have 100 MBPS fiber broad band connection but GTA-5 never loaded in multiplayer mode...
  6. Sooooo disappointed had multiple Xbox systems Xbox one X has been the worst

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sooooo disappointed had multiple Xbox systems Xbox one X has been the worst: Sooooo disappointed had multiple Xbox systems Xbox one X has been the worst. Not due to its gaphics or playability, but when something doesn’t work all thats put the window. I called customer...
  7. toxic player who need to be banned and is raciest and says the worst things.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    toxic player who need to be banned and is raciest and says the worst things.: His name is [mod removed] he plays rainbow six and when I played with him he was really bad. The types of things he said were was he rapes people and hes doing bad things to his sister. Then he...
  8. Xbox support needs some help, because this has been the worst experience!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support needs some help, because this has been the worst experience!: I just spent and hour and a half on the phone with Customer support before being hung up on! I have been trying for a month to get my controller replaced due to a trigger lock cover coming off...
  9. Worst game on Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst game on Xbox ?: Kabuki Warriors for the original Xbox. It was a launch title and is considered one of the worst games ever made. Basically it was a fighting game where the characters were kabuki actors who fought...
  10. Some Games Won't Install On External Hard Drive 2.0 (Situation Much Worst Now!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some Games Won't Install On External Hard Drive 2.0 (Situation Much Worst Now!): Hey everyone, So this an update to a previous post I've made in the past:,...