Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games

Discus and support Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At this given point in time, I am lost for words... This will be my 30th+ time receiving Reputation: Avoid me, I go to play with my friends tonight & I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asixed, May 18, 2017.

1. Asixed
    Asixed Guest

At this given point in time, I am lost for words... This will be my 30th+ time receiving Reputation: Avoid me, I go to play with my friends tonight & I have avoid me once again after getting off for hours and not even playing the game. It's really pathetic
    how bad this system truly is on my false reports for not even interacting with other users. By now, I do not understand how your enforcement team works or anyone in the Xbox Headquarters... why make it where we can't even play the games we pay for? along with
    us paying for your membership fees monthly? this is completely unacceptable... If this continues to happen I'm going to switch over to PS4.. pretty sad to say this but coming from a 10+ year member.. Please fix your Reputation System.

:)

Asixed, May 18, 2017
  2. JOLTZ BONUS
    JOLTZ BONUS Guest
    Reputation System

The reputation system is beyond broken. It is the worst system ever made by anyone. I want my reputation put back to normal and i want the enforcement team to fix this abysmal system.

JOLTZ BONUS, May 18, 2017
  3. Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Is it the taste of your foot?

[/quote]

No, I am pretty sure it is poop. The poop on a platter that Vigil Games fed me when they released that direct carbon copy of Zelda/Portal that had the worst and most ridiculous backtracking in any video game in the history of video games.

Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075-41F6-9740-50B30F987653, May 18, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, May 18, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. UnyoBro Win User

Rebon (aka Playfire's co-founder Kieran O'Neill) Talks About The Gaming's Future Is Social Media.

The amusing part of this is Crazy posting this video, it's probably the worst way to advertise it on the forum. No insult to him on a personal level but his forum reputation is pretty bad at this point. The video not showing up for most people is just icing
    on the cake.
  7. FineCypress35 Win User

i'm having trouble trying to figure out how to play the games i'm so fustrated.

Although it is an odd question, to be fair xbox one is one of the worst designed video game systems ever. #24hoursstillcan'tplayonegame #buyplaystationnexttime
  8. Salem in Chains Win User

Cheating!

As usual the OP displays why COD has the reputation of the worst online community in gaming.
  9. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Forum Regulars Leaderboard Version 30: The "A for Achievement" Edition

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Is it the taste of your foot?

[/quote]

No, I am pretty sure it is poop. The poop on a platter that Vigil Games fed me when they released that direct carbon copy of Zelda/Portal that had the worst and most ridiculous backtracking in any video game in the history of video games.
Thema:

1. Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games - Similar Threads - Worst reputation system

2. Your worst gaming habit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your worst gaming habit?: simple lol, staying online until 5 am when I need to be at work at 8 am. 5bf25b7c-b357-4108-8bf8-61ee6113fc86
  3. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  4. What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?: Looting one more building to try and get even more things I do not need. 05a8b083-4d04-42be-9c71-5cf7828658a8
  5. Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  6. What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?: What are the fastest and slowest Characters? What are the most powerful Characters? What are the Characters with the best combos? What Characters have the most simple combos to master? What...
  7. What are the Best to the Worst Weapons in Fortnite and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Weapons in Fortnite and why?: I want to know the entire list from the best to the worst of all of the weapons in Fortnite? What are the best for close range and medium range and long range. What are the best ways to reduce...
  8. what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.: I played a lot of crappy games for achievements so i’d say one of them. 34ed8c49-67bf-431e-a104-6df1214bde94
  9. WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE BOOOOOOO MICROSOFT SHAME ON YOU

in XBoX Accessibility
    WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE BOOOOOOO MICROSOFT SHAME ON YOU: [img] Hello James! I'm Microsoft's Virtual Agent. I'd love to help you. You can also ask to talk to a person at any time. Please briefly describe your issue below. suspension cant be reviewed...
  10. Xbox One is the worst consoles in my long history of console play - [Mod Removed -...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One is the worst consoles in my long history of console play - [Mod Removed -...: Before anybody tries to tell me my settings are wrong - I want you all to know that I've set all the settings to keep it updated, turn on to update, etc. Spent time on the forums trying to...