Worst rewards program/we should pay less for digitally downloaded games/preordered games don't ...

Discus and support Worst rewards program/we should pay less for digitally downloaded games/preordered games don't ... in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I recently complained because I didn't get my star upgrade or any points in the last 2 months. I was informed by the xbox support person that I didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by RobertGosses, Mar 16, 2017.

1. RobertGosses
    RobertGosses Guest

Worst rewards program/we should pay less for digitally downloaded games/preordered games don't ...

I recently complained because I didn't get my star upgrade or any points in the last 2 months. I was informed by the xbox support person that I didn't receive my star upgrade or points because I pre ordered my games. This is outrageous! I spent around
    $250 in one month, but I didn't get any points or star upgrade because I preordered my games. When I preorder a game, I guarantee Microsoft that I am buying the game from them. I preorder through xbox live, which means, Microsoft isn't spending any money
    on a blu ray disc and packaging for the game. Why should I download my games, when I pay the same price as a physical copy? Why should I preorder through xbox live when I don't get credit for the purchase? This is the worst deal out! I signed up to Best
    Buy gamers club unlocked. I got a 2 year membership on sale for $15. I get 20% off the cost of my preorder, $10 in rewards for preordering (can be used on anything in store), and free shipping (game arrives on release date).

Xbox needs to discount downloaded games! They are making a ton of money not paying for the disc and packaging. Also you don't get any money for trade because you don't own a physical copy. Also both Best Buy and Amazon give you 20% off the game for
    pre ordering. Other companies reward you for preordering, but xbox punishes by not giving rewards points. Well, Micrsoft just lost a huge customer. I own 4 xbox ones and 4 gold accounts (my family games online from different rooms). From now on, I will
    buy my gold memberships on sale from other stores, and I will buy my games from Best Buy (best rewards program out). I hope this helps people save money!

:)

RobertGosses, Mar 16, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Still haven't gotten my rewards points for Recore or Gears of war 4

For help with the Rewards program, you'll want to post in the Rewards program forum. There were no offers to receive credits for preordering Recore digitally. If you preordered it as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com and did not receive the credits,
    Rewards support will have to look into it.

Gears credits would depend on when you preordered it and if it was preordered digitally or physically.

Smwutches, Mar 16, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Myrewards preorder 15000 points

For help with the rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. Keep in mind that in order to qualify for that offer, the games have to be preordered as physical discs from microsoftstore.com. If you preordered digitally, the purchase
    would not have been eligible.

Smwutches, Mar 16, 2017
Thema:

1. Worst rewards program/we should pay less for digitally downloaded games/preordered games don't ... - Similar Threads - Worst rewards program

2. Your worst gaming habit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your worst gaming habit?: simple lol, staying online until 5 am when I need to be at work at 8 am. 5bf25b7c-b357-4108-8bf8-61ee6113fc86
  3. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  4. What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?: Looting one more building to try and get even more things I do not need. 05a8b083-4d04-42be-9c71-5cf7828658a8
  5. Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  6. What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?: What are the fastest and slowest Characters? What are the most powerful Characters? What are the Characters with the best combos? What Characters have the most simple combos to master? What...
  7. What are the Best to the Worst Weapons in Fortnite and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Weapons in Fortnite and why?: I want to know the entire list from the best to the worst of all of the weapons in Fortnite? What are the best for close range and medium range and long range. What are the best ways to reduce...
  8. what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.: I played a lot of crappy games for achievements so i’d say one of them. 34ed8c49-67bf-431e-a104-6df1214bde94
  9. WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE BOOOOOOO MICROSOFT SHAME ON YOU

in XBoX Accessibility
    WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE BOOOOOOO MICROSOFT SHAME ON YOU: [img] Hello James! I'm Microsoft's Virtual Agent. I'd love to help you. You can also ask to talk to a person at any time. Please briefly describe your issue below. suspension cant be reviewed...
  10. Live Rewards. Worst customer service and it was first time calling for help

in XBoX Rewards
    Live Rewards. Worst customer service and it was first time calling for help: HEY peeps, Can anyone help me with a xbox live rewards error because i talked to four customer service people for xbox and one of them was even a supervisor which doesnt mean much now days. I...