WoT Currency Mega Pack

Discus and support WoT Currency Mega Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the free WoT Currency Pack and the money didn't show up when I started the game. Anyone else have this issue?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by X VILEHUMAN X, Dec 26, 2014.

1. WoT Currency Mega Pack

I downloaded the free WoT Currency Pack and the money didn't show up when I started the game. Anyone else have this issue?

:)

X VILEHUMAN X, Dec 26, 2014
  2. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    Public Test

The world of tanks public test mega money pack is only accessible/useful to people who are currently a member of the world of tanks supertest team.

Supertest is basically a program which you have to apply for when they have open recruitment, It's main focus is on game improvements and can only be accessed if you are accepted into the program, They just recently had an open recruitment session.

This link should help you out a little bit with regards to the mega money pack

forum.worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/index.php

DAZZA 433, Dec 26, 2014
  3. How many people were able to get their gold extraction this week

i got the victory pack too and now cant get an online game wot cr*p is this, they need to sort it out soon

FreakyParsley, Dec 26, 2014
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Public Test

The world of tanks public test mega money pack is only accessible/useful to people who are currently a member of the world of tanks supertest team.

Supertest is basically a program which you have to apply for when they have open recruitment, It's main focus is on game improvements and can only be accessed if you are accepted into the program, They just recently had an open recruitment session.

This link should help you out a little bit with regards to the mega money pack

forum.worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/index.php
  5. RelyingPlatypus Win User

Public Test

No on Xbox in the add-ons there is a thing called public test and it deals with the mega money pack
  6. FreakyParsley Win User

How many people were able to get their gold extraction this week

i got the victory pack too and now cant get an online game wot cr*p is this, they need to sort it out soon
  7. FreakyParsley Win User

Multiplayer connection problems.

sounds like its to do with the victory packs from this past weekend if you got them yesterday you cant seem to get an online game , thats wot people are saying
  8. A Frozen Poo Win User

360 just died

my halo 4 console had 9 months of average use before it packed in. if only 360s were made with the love, care and attention of the mega drive my 360 would still work. my mega drive is 23 years old never broke down and still works
Thema:

WoT Currency Mega Pack

1. WoT Currency Mega Pack - Similar Threads - WoT Currency Mega

2. Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone): Does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm completely unable to, and NEVER have been able to connect to World of Tanks OR the new CoD Warzone at my new address. I was able to play WoT at my...
  3. WOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    WOT: Hello to all. After downloading the latest update world of tank i startes having disadvantages. take entrance besides games everything was slow in the game. someone i happened to him? How I deal...
  4. wot blitz game

in XBoX on Windows
    wot blitz game: zacięcia gry ,powolne działanie , klikniecia puste -------- [Mod Translation - game jam, slow action, blank clicks] 72e23cc5-d450-4ff6-981b-036ace2999cc
  5. xbox one WOt always frrezing,and throws out me from game,need retsart,etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one WOt always frrezing,and throws out me from game,need retsart,etc: this problem is like 1 week i cant play properly no code was shoving just once it said E00G34 but othervise,just frrezing,i cant control tank ad than it throws me out from game,i think internet is...
  6. Wot Live update Issue 12.12.2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wot Live update Issue 12.12.2018: Dear Microsoft I have an Xbox 360. Until the last update (i think it was 12.dec.) i played WOT, without any issues. Unfortanely with the last update came some bug too, because: If i start the...
  7. Re-install WOT on xBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-install WOT on xBox 360: I was told to re-install World of Tanks to solve my issue. How do I do that without losing my tanks, gold, silver, and XP. c89e69bf-bb4f-4eec-8cdf-48ddf5684bf4
  8. Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live: I was able to load the mercenaries update yesterday. then, every time i start the game i get 'disconnected from xbox live'. so, i reconnect and leave current game and do it all over again. only...
  9. Wot is down on 360, why no acknowledgement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wot is down on 360, why no acknowledgement: World of tanks has been down on the 360 since the new update was released on 6/26/18. Why is there no info or acknowledgment of the issue from Xbox Live? WoT support says the delay is coming from...
  10. Wot Mercenaries Server is down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wot Mercenaries Server is down: Installed WoT Mercenaries update, can't load past start screen server is down. 35c04d82-7a5b-4e6d-8048-54ea898e2915