Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability?

Discus and support Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ^ submitted by /u/VexonRift [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VexonRift, Jul 26, 2019.

1. /u/VexonRift
    /u/VexonRift Guest

Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability?

/u/VexonRift, Jul 26, 2019
  2. GustavoRS14 Win User

My Games and Aps post July Update

I'm Xbox Insider Beta Ring and the only thing that has changed for is the groups and the fast start
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

My Games and Aps post July Update

4. gemmell1980 Win User

Suspension for no known reason

My suspension is for 1 week. Ive spent 2 days trying to get this sorted. There is no enforcement in place and I am supsended from all communication etc. There is no reasonable explanation to this as I only speak to people I know and never send any form
    of abusive communications.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Banned by from communication

Its called a console privilege suspension. This usually has a duration of 60 days and are usually given after an extensive amount of communication suspensions on your console OR 1 100 day communication being given to a profile on your xbox
  6. greeneggsncham Win User

live suspension

Are either of you staffers with xbox live? If not, then I appreciate your concern but i politely refuse to consider anyone's response other than one from the "XBLPET" I would like to know why even a random fluke offense merits a 7 day suspension. 1 day...
    yeah. 3 days... maybe. But an entire week suspension? Why not just make me change it? Why is the only solution a suspension?
Thema:

1. Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability? - Similar Threads - communication suspension change

2. Communication Suspension

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Communication Suspension: Hi, Xbox has suspended me for two weeks even though I have done nothing wrong. I make group post saying if people add me I will host giveaways. They always say it is fake if they don’t win so I...
  3. Xbox communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox communication suspension: Hi , yesterday i got suspended for sticking up to someone who is nasty but when i checked how long the ban was it said it was until 25th july 2:30 but i an worried that it wont end then i just...
  4. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.: [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson...
  5. Xbox (beta) app - says I cannot send communication due to a suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app - says I cannot send communication due to a suspension: I have not used my Xbox account for almost 10 years. Downloaded the Xbox (beta) app to use the new pass for PC, and it says I am not allowed to send any communication to friends. "Due to a...
  6. Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Suspension: Why am I suspened? I have not violated any codes of conduct. fac7c54c-1a04-406b-bd27-dc55c0e0f56f
  7. Xbox communication suspension by my bratty cousin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communication suspension by my bratty cousin: I have recently been away for a few days and allowed my cousin to use my spare controller on my xbox. Apparently he was snooping through my room and found my custom 3D printed controller case with...
  8. Communication suspension issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension issue: just recently I got a communications suspension and I was tolerating it until it gets lifted, I was still able to play Pubg online but three days later after I got the communications suspension Im...
  9. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: I was recently suspended from communication until April 24 when it was supposed to end. When I go into my enforcement page it shows that the suspension is over, however I am still muted and I...
  10. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: I was suspended from communicating for 2 weeks and It ended on the 24th of this month April. It is now the 26th and I’m still muted I cannot speak to anybody or send messages. What gives? I need a...