Would anyone like to invite me to the alpha ring please?

Discus and support Would anyone like to invite me to the alpha ring please? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would really love to be apart of the alpha ring and test out the new updates and the new dashboard. submitted by /u/monkeyhasguns99 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/monkeyhasguns99, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Would anyone like to invite me to the alpha ring please?

I would really love to be apart of the alpha ring and test out the new updates and the new dashboard.

submitted by /u/monkeyhasguns99
    [link] [comments]

/u/monkeyhasguns99, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I join the Alpha group ?

As denis97g stated the Alpha ring is invite only. When they need more Alphas, then they will send more invites. Just keep reporting any issues you find, and continue with the activites like filling in questionnaires, quests and polls.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Can I join the Alpha group ?

To be a alpha member you need to provide quality reports and they might invite you but at this stage they are not inviting new alpha members as the alpha ring is full but usually every 6 months they invite new members to alpha so the best way is to wait
    and submit reports
  5. Smwutches Win User

Alpha ring

No one on the forums has the ability to invite you to the alpha ring. You would have to continue being active and wait to see if you get an invite through the Insider hub.
  6. GustavoRS14 Win User

Can someone please invite me to the alpha program?

You need to give feedback to be invited to Alpha Ring, it's requesting an inivtation
Thema:

Would anyone like to invite me to the alpha ring please?

1. Would anyone like to invite me to the alpha ring please? - Similar Threads - anyone invite alpha

2. Cant invite anyone to a game on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant invite anyone to a game on xbox one.: Everytime I try to invite a friend to a game, the option is gray and wont let me click it or anything. The network is fine as I have managed to play on roommates xbox one live account no problem....
  3. invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?

in XBoX on Consoles
    invitations Envoys do not arrive to friends, does anyone know how to solve?: Invitations that I send to groups or games do not reach my friends, but Xbox notifies me that the invitation has been sent, please someone help me? 73cfe28f-18c9-41bf-bc42-c607309c5349
  4. 2Wire: Cant receive game invites from anyone but people on friends list

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Cant receive game invites from anyone but people on friends list: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Cant receive game invites from anyone but people on friends list Its been weeks and I can not figure out why I can not receive game invites from people who are not on my...
  5. not receiving party/game invites and notifications from anyone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    not receiving party/game invites and notifications from anyone.: this issue recently started last night, and ive tried every method (clearing cache, mac address, removing and re-adding my profile, making sure my settings are set to allow everything, nat type...
  6. Xbox Party Invite Notification not being received by anyone on my Friends List.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Invite Notification not being received by anyone on my Friends List.: Hi everyone. I have a problem and hope you can help? For the past three days any Party Invites that I initiate/send from my Xbox One X are not being received by anyone on my friends list. I am...
  7. Can anyone invite me to the Xbox one preview program

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can anyone invite me to the Xbox one preview program: Can anyone please invite me to the Xbox one preview program I would greatly appreciate it my gamer tag is 5dea9cdf-7a86-46d7-8355-87ce704bea42
  8. I can't find my game invites for black ops two does anyone know where to find all my game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my game invites for black ops two does anyone know where to find all my game ...: I have been trying to accept game invites for black ops two on my Xbox one and I won't let me. Also, when I try to find the invites it is like I never got one 59a55d3b-8410-47fa-bb2f-6498052e4af3
  9. Anyone able to send a preview program invitation for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone able to send a preview program invitation for Xbox One?: As title says. I'd like to try ME on the backwards-compat. 97c2dc01-bdcf-4766-b9f3-533d946de5f8
  10. Is anyone still sending invites to the Xbox preview Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone still sending invites to the Xbox preview Program?: If so I would like to be added to it. My GT is : 6ff18fad-52fa-400c-8f2f-1f5030b4d946