Would be so awesome if Home was placed alongside the others, giving space for more recent...

Discus and support Would be so awesome if Home was placed alongside the others, giving space for more recent... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Would be so awesome if Home was placed alongside the others, giving space for more recent...

/u/viniciusrsouza, Jul 23, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Who's ready for Resident Evil 2 Remake?

I never played the original but cant wait to give this ago. Recently been enjoying more slow paced games myself. Alongside my usuals. Aways good to sink your teeth into something different. Does look awesome.
  3. BookishFlunky90 Win User

New Xbox One update; Guide button setting suggestion (3/29/17)

It's beyond me why guide repeat the recently used ones, which are on home screen as well.

So more customizable dashboard all over is my wish.

And set other things like if you want recently used for anything or just games or apps or whatever you have a checkbox for - like pin to recently when used or similar.

Or remove it completely from home, and only have it on guide - so more space for pinned stuff - now you use almost half space for recently used in a huge size.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What is your favorite Dead Space movie?

I loved them both (Dead Space Downfall and Dead Space Aftermath), but I would have to give Dead Space Downfall the crown as my personal favorite because of all the awesome connections that it gives you with Dead Space 1 :)
  5. The AuD Doc Win User

So Far, So Good!

The Severed add on is now 560 MSP and is definitely worth it. Great add on, if a little short. But it gives more story to some expanded universe characters Gabe and Lexine. Has some great moments during the mini campaign which takes place alongside the
    events of the main campaign.
    Severed
  6. PurpGuy Win User

This game....

Space lasers would be awesome.

Epic, make it so!
Thema:

Would be so awesome if Home was placed alongside the others, giving space for more recent...

1. Would be so awesome if Home was placed alongside the others, giving space for more recent... - Similar Threads - awesome Home was

2. I found a way to play my gamepass games in the cloud and it's an awesome experience!

in XboX Insiders
    I found a way to play my gamepass games in the cloud and it's an awesome experience!: [IMG] submitted by /u/amaeloeze7 [link] [comments]
  3. Thanks for an awesome 3 years Insiders!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks for an awesome 3 years Insiders!: [IMG] submitted by /u/avatar1333 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox beta installer stuck on "making things awesome" in Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta installer stuck on "making things awesome" in Windows 10: I've paid for Xbox game pass but I'm unable to even install the Xbox beta app in order to install my games. I can't download my games from the Microsoft store either, nor can I download the Xbox...
  5. We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME...

in XboX Insiders
    We just hit 25,000 subscribers! Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for building such an AWESOME...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  6. I found this under home screen b layout and it awesome

in XboX Insiders
    I found this under home screen b layout and it awesome: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox BETA Installer Stuck At "Making Things Awesome..."

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox BETA Installer Stuck At "Making Things Awesome...": So after several attempts I finally have 1903 installed (OS Build 18362.356) and am excited to use my game pass subscription. However, every time I try to run it it the installer starts and the...
  8. Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...: IM ASKING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE MICROSOFT SUPPORT JUST IGNORED ME...
  9. Xbox (BETA) installer stuck on "Making things awesome..."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (BETA) installer stuck on "Making things awesome...": So I have the xbox pc game pass that was introduced at E3.... downloaded the Beta app and have had no problems whatsoever until this last couple weeks where any game that I want to download says...
  10. Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...: Hey guys! The *we werent able to instal the app (0x8007065E)* occurs at the first try to install the app. the second and more times just stucks itself at *making things awesome*. I installed...