Would Forza Horizon 4 ban affect other forza games?

Discus and support Would Forza Horizon 4 ban affect other forza games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I got banned from Forza Horizon 4 because I was stupid and thought that it was fine using those modded accounts from eBay. I think I got HWID ban... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DRRRR., Jun 3, 2020.

1. DRRRR.
    DRRRR. Guest

Hey, I got banned from Forza Horizon 4 because I was stupid and thought that it was fine using those modded accounts from eBay. I think I got HWID ban since I couldn't go online with my main account which isn't modded at all. I accept my punishment because
    I did something wrong and being unable to play Forza really taught me a lesson. Would I be able to play online with other Forza games? Or am I banned from the whole series? Thank you

:)

DRRRR., Jun 3, 2020
  2. RezaRahimzadeh Win User

Yes, you will be banned from all Forza games for the duration of your ban.
  3. WPAK Win User

banned for no reason

Hi there,

see this link regarding Forza Ban and suspensions etc:
    support.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-info

I know it's about Forza Horizon but the same thing applies to Forza 4 as far as I know..

For any questions regarding the ban the best thing to do is to go to the Forza 4 forums and create a thread there.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Forza horizon 4 Banned

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Game DVR clips pausing game.

Hello Phil,

Only ones this wont affect are strictly online games such as fallout76 Forza 4 if on horizon life.
Thema:

1. Would Forza Horizon 4 ban affect other forza games? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon ban

2. forza horizon 4 bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 bans: My gamertag was suspended for 20 years in first attempt. Someone got access into my account and modded my forza horizon 4 and because of him my gamertag got suspended for 20 years. I did not...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ban: Hello! I was banned in Forza Horizon 4 for a fairly long time. I acknowledge my mistakes and ask you to forgive me, can we somehow solve this problem? Thank you. e6ede148-1508-49b2-bbd3-740ca63dd9d3
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Online ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Online ban: I was banned from FH4 for my P1 Owen's edition, but if I delete the car can I get unbanned from the game? 768dda05-f1d1-45b7-9ecb-4348d63f6472
  5. Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...: Why i can't join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why? This picture is on...
  6. Forza horizon 4 account banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 account banned: The message is disappeared i cant check banned term 2d71010e-ef24-4923-96c1-07340d8de0f9
  7. Forza horizon 4 Banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 Banned: hello firstly I am very sorry for banned my account and I cried for hours I had bought with forza and this really upset me for the money and please remove me back and play with my friends please...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ban: Забанили на 30 лет в Forza Horizon 4, пожалуйста разбаньте. Я осознал свои ошибки и впредь такого не повторится! Очень надеюсь на ваше великодушие. b1b9f343-32c1-4613-a5e7-f910d8d71927
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Бан [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Ban]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Бан [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Ban]: Забанили на 30 лет в Forza Horizon 4, пожалуйста разбаньте. Я осознал свои ошибки и впредь такого не повторится! Очень надеюсь на ваше великодушие. ------ [Mod Translation - Banned for 30 years...
  10. Banned in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned in Forza Horizon 4: Approximately 1 month ago I received a ban from sharing creative content in Forza Horizon 4. There was no explanation given for the ban so I though I would try to find out. After reading the...