Would like to know what the status is on my req pack haven't heard from you guys..

Discus and support Would like to know what the status is on my req pack haven't heard from you guys.. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; yo I've been trying to keep my cool I've been dealing with you guys for several hours now and still haven't gotten any where or my req pack, thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ARMENIANFUEGO22, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Would like to know what the status is on my req pack haven't heard from you guys..

yo I've been trying to keep my cool I've been dealing with you guys for several hours now and still haven't gotten any where or my req pack, thanks.

:)

ARMENIANFUEGO22, Oct 28, 2016
  2. Halo 5 warzone REQ bundle not working.

I can open REQ packs with Req point no problem. I'm also getting the packs I'm suppose to get when I complete commendations. I'm just haven't been getting the weekly REQ packs through the warzone REQ bundle.. They are suppose to show up in my "open packs"
    thing along with my daily login bonus pack and they haven't been.

D 0 O K iii E, Oct 28, 2016
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    XBOX One Halo 5 Guardians Pack

Hey SpacyBurrito478 -

Halo 5 REQ pack content is opened from the REQ menu inside of Halo 5 Guardians. Were you able to locate your REQ packs in-game?

Let us know. Would like to know what the status is on my req pack haven't heard from you guys.. :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 28, 2016
  4. D 0 O K iii E Win User

Halo 5 warzone REQ bundle not working.

I can open REQ packs with Req point no problem. I'm also getting the packs I'm suppose to get when I complete commendations. I'm just haven't been getting the weekly REQ packs through the warzone REQ bundle.. They are suppose to show up in my "open packs"
    thing along with my daily login bonus pack and they haven't been.
  5. CraftyCam Win User

Watched all of HCS finals, still have not received Halo VoW Mixpot

I have not received my req pack as well. Watched the finals and was signed in and would like my voices of war req pack.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

XBOX One Halo 5 Guardians Pack

Hey SpacyBurrito478 -

Halo 5 REQ pack content is opened from the REQ menu inside of Halo 5 Guardians. Were you able to locate your REQ packs in-game?

Let us know. :)
  7. nnnDAPPAH Win User

Halo 5 warzone req bundle issue

Is the 2 req pack received on a certain day? Because I just purchased the bundle and haven't received any req packs.
  8. Metal10957 Win User

Can't access the forums

I would love to help, but 2 of my posts have been deleted from this thread and I haven't heard from a mod. I don't know what I can or can't say. (if a mod reads this, I would like to know to avoid this in the future, thanks)
Thema:

Would like to know what the status is on my req pack haven't heard from you guys..

1. Would like to know what the status is on my req pack haven't heard from you guys.. - Similar Threads - status req pack

2. Xbox Repair Order status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair Order status: On Jan 6, 2021 a repair order was placed for my xbox one, sn148038482216, 179.00 was collected. I was under the understanding that a shipping box would be sent. To date no box has been received,...
  3. Status ceres

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status ceres: Ever since i got my xbox series x i cant sign into warzone. Im super bummed about it as that most of what i play. I can play every other COD game, and all other apps are working, so its not a...
  4. Xbox status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox status: I was trying 2 watch tv and i was tired of getting messenges and i tryed going on do not disturb and it said "online status unlnown". If anyone knowes wht is wrong plz help me...
  5. Discord not showing Xbox game status

in XboX Insiders
    Discord not showing Xbox game status: I have Xbox linked to my Discord and the toggles on for showing it as my status yet it never shows what game I'm playing. Use Xbox and Discord on PC btw. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. I need to know about the status of my warranty service request

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know about the status of my warranty service request: I raised a warranty service request, from which I received the label for sending the device by email, and the shipment was made, which was made by the store where I bought the device that was Best...
  7. Xbox 360 USB Update Failed Status Code : 42FC - 4497 - 1601 - 0300 - C800 - 0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 USB Update Failed Status Code : 42FC - 4497 - 1601 - 0300 - C800 - 0036: I tried to update through usb but i got error update failed can't process update and i got status code : 42FC - 4497 - 1601 - 0300 - C800 - 0036 please any buddy give solution, how to fix that...
  8. order status pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    order status pending: Help i have an order stuck in pending mode but the money has been taken out of my account ...should i cancel this order or wait for it to be shipped a762dfcb-7561-40bb-9648-00f0d40f5aea
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped reflecting my Premium status.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped reflecting my Premium status.: I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the xbox Console Companion and have for a few years. I have Premium status which is paid every year. I also have 2 similar Microsoft games. Premium status...
  10. Unable to download Skyrim’s DLC status code 80169E16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Skyrim’s DLC status code 80169E16: I cant download DLC for Skyrim on XBoX 360. My payment is up to date. I’ve tried to download from the website as well to trigger thr console to download. all i get is an error - status code...