Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please

Discus and support Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Moving ones would be better but either it’s going to be a improvement Along with the new Colours tones for the my Color options submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DoctorKitty4, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please

Moving ones would be better but either it’s going to be a improvement Along with the new Colours tones for the my Color options

submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4
    [link] [comments]

/u/DoctorKitty4, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Epic Louie Win User

Old classic game to be remade/remastered

I would love a remaster of the Mass Effect series trilogy and Dead Space trilogy.
  3. CODukes4 Win User

Games that needs dymadic weather and season.

I've always thought the same thing OP. I would love to see dynamic weather in multiplayer games like call of duty. There have already been some dynamic weather/lighting in football games. The one map in Battlefield has changing weather (whether you consider
    it dynamic or not). But obviously any advancements would be impossible because Kaos thinks it is. There is no possibility of dynamic weather in future games because you don't know how to program it.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series X|S update for games is not working

"I have xbox series s "

Thats why

Smart delivery gives you the best version based on your console

It maybe 50gig on series x but it wouldn't be the same version as you don't need the 4k.assests

You would received a downscaled version for your console due to the limited space and yes that's the function of the smart delivery as series s max is 1080p-1440p depending on which resolution your tv supports and you would be receiving the compressed files not 50gig due to your space limitations

)by.design)

To access enhancements please goto the settings under the game (not ingame and MUST be done within the dashboard) and turn on enhancements
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

TOP FIVE LOCATION THAT HOLD A SPACE IN YOUR HEART.

Hello "iBakez" and "GRADY 1999" :)

I love the Dead Space series :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. ZORBS Win User

ATTENTION! Are you Toronto's biggest Splinter Cell fan?

Oh man love the series and would love to see the studio. Count me in please!
Thema:

Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please

1. Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please - Similar Threads - love dynamic space

2. Can we get a Titanfall3? Many love the game and it would fix the issue( game freezes in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we get a Titanfall3? Many love the game and it would fix the issue( game freezes in...: Can we get a Titanfall3? Many love the game and it would fix the issue( game freezes in multiplayer) Thnx! 2ea2f5df-c3c7-4e4d-ac0f-0f884ca5d910
  3. Would love to be able to remote play Series X to Series S?

in XboX Insiders
    Would love to be able to remote play Series X to Series S?: Love my Series X in the man cave. Would love to own a Series S for my living room for my kids etc. Figured with all the remote play features, Series X to PC etc. That RP to Series S would be a...
  4. MICROSOFT!!! FIX GAMING SERVICES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

in XboX Insiders
    MICROSOFT!!! FIX GAMING SERVICES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD: i already cant use xbox app on my primary pc because of this issue. so ive been playing halo infinite beta and now (for an hour) the halo infinite campaign. i reset my game to fix some graphics...
  5. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

in XboX Insiders
    In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...: Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought...
  6. Ps5 feature I would LOVE to have on my Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Ps5 feature I would LOVE to have on my Series X: I have both the Xbox series X and the ps5 and as much as I’m loving both consoles, there is a feature that the PS 5 has I would LOVE for the Xbox series x to have, screen sharing. I was playing...
  7. Error 69-80004005 No one's gonna love you-Band of Horses 2007 Jonesy's Jukebox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 69-80004005 No one's gonna love you-Band of Horses 2007 Jonesy's Jukebox: I was able to play the music video No one's gonna love you-(Jonesy's Jukebox) by Band of Horses 2007 as recently as a few weeks ago on my old Xbox 360 which red ringed. Now on my new/used Xbox 360...
  8. I cant sign in into my Xbox love account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in into my Xbox love account.: I just bought the Xbox Game Pass, but I can't log into my Xbox Live account in the Xbox app for windows. Every time I try to log in, it tells me "You are not connected to the internet, check your...
  9. Xbox love cancelled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox love cancelled: I purchased a £50 code for Xbox live that lasted 12 months in August 2021. I also bought a 1 month game pass on the 2nd November 2021 and didn’t like the games so I cancelled it on the 3rd of...
  10. Can you record Party Chat while capturing gameplay? I would love this feature.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you record Party Chat while capturing gameplay? I would love this feature.: I often find myself quickly capturing highlights in games with friend that were funny, bizarre, epic moments that I want to share and remember. However often I find without the Party Chat, jokes,...