Would Resetting One to Factory Default help issues?

Discus and support Would Resetting One to Factory Default help issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Would resetting to the factory default help with party chat lag, games lagging, download speeds and so on? When I first got my console everything ran... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DangeRussW3, Mar 30, 2015.

1. DangeRussW3
    DangeRussW3 Guest

Would resetting to the factory default help with party chat lag, games lagging, download speeds and so on? When I first got my console everything ran perfect. Yes I have had a lot more people move in around me so that could be part of the problem but my
    WIFI is locked.

:)

DangeRussW3, Mar 30, 2015
  2. resetting to factory default

System Settings - Storage - Hard Drive. Hit the Y Button and choose Format. It will ask you for the Xbox Serial Number. Enter the Serial Number and then confirm the action. **Make sure you transfer any content you want to keep!!** Your Serial Number
    can be found under System Settings - Console Settings - System Info

HyperTension 83, Mar 30, 2015
  3. thenjx
    thenjx Guest
    thenjx, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Would Resetting One to Factory Default help issues?

Hi there, I don't believe that would be of much help for the issues you've described, I would make a post at the following link and answer the below questions in your post:

forums.xbox.com/.../4267.aspx

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

You'll get much better advice from the connection experts there.

DigitalAssassin, Mar 30, 2015
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hi there, I don't believe that would be of much help for the issues you've described, I would make a post at the following link and answer the below questions in your post:

forums.xbox.com/.../4267.aspx

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

You'll get much better advice from the connection experts there.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare

7. Buachaill Dona Win User

Problems with microphone on Xbox One

8. BusGod Win User

Asks to finish installing disk every time

9. DerVaddi Win User

display problem

Thema:

1. Would Resetting One to Factory Default help issues? - Similar Threads - Resetting Factory Default

2. Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues: Had Xbox One S for a week, then had slow start and then error taking too long to load anything. Tried the hard reboot, didn’t work. Tried soft factory reset, wouldn’t ever reset. Finally did the...
  3. How to request password to reset factory defaults

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to request password to reset factory defaults: Hi, I configured the family control and guest key, but my son can restart the console to factory defaults .... the system allows to do this even when there is no user connected... how to prevent...
  4. Can’t delete and reinstall the game/reset to factory default

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t delete and reinstall the game/reset to factory default: hi there Can’t delete destiny 2 and reinstall it (it doesn’t start) Buttons are inactive (u are clicking and nothing happens) As well there is no reaction when I tried to reset console Pls...
  5. Xbox One won't reset to factory defaults.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't reset to factory defaults.: Hello, Over the past few weeks I have noticed a minor problem with my Xbox, which has spiraled into a much bigger one. Whenever there has been an update and the Xbox powers itself down and back...
  6. Reseting to factory default by itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reseting to factory default by itself: My xbox reset it self to factory default when it asked me for my Microsoft account I put in the one for my xbox live account but it just made a new one I cannot find my account which I had...
  7. Xbox in Update Loop and resetting to factory defaults

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox in Update Loop and resetting to factory defaults: I am in the preview program, but chat cant let me access those forums so here goes.. Im on the latest dash update and the most recent thing is that there is 1 of 2 updates available: 1 at 480 mb...
  8. Xbox keeps crashing to the dashboard even after hard reset and factory default.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps crashing to the dashboard even after hard reset and factory default.: Originally happened when I was playing fallout 4. Since then all games disc and download will work for a minute or two, basically get to the main menu screen or beginning cinema than kick me back...
  9. Xbox one reset to factory defaults

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one reset to factory defaults: if I were to do a factory reset to defaults but keep the games and apps option. Will that remove any credentials in internet explorer that I had checked to keep me signed in?...
  10. Resetting the firmware of an Xbox One controller to factory defaults

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting the firmware of an Xbox One controller to factory defaults: Hello, Is it possible to reset the firmware version to factory defaults on an Xbox One controller? There is an issue with a software that my company has shipped that seems to stem from the...