Would you play.

Discus and support Would you play. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; By the way I know I can't type worth a hell. So ya sounds crazy doesn't it. The idea that a game could appeal to everyone. That all game companies... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The6holy6man6, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Would you play.

By the way I know I can't type worth a hell. So ya sounds crazy doesn't it. The idea that a game could appeal to everyone. That all game companies could come together to make the greatest achievement. Something that will never get old. Not a game that's
    points out what you can do but one that asked what can't you do.
    Over all story, super technologically advanced race known as guardians was wiped out while fighting what they call the chaos.
    You can either help or fight said chaos. Cause who always wants to be the good guy right.
    So these guardians are wiped out. But there advanced A.I have been scanning every known species to find someone compatible with there tech. To take up said mantle fighting chaos.
    Ding someone like you. You can play as any race any gender anything really be a toaster for all I care. But to be a guardian you must accept the tech they give you. They call it the ____ it let's you increase your skills, increase your base stats.
    There is a kicker no classes no lvls no exp persay.
    You increase everything by doing. Say you enjoy using a great sword then you naturally increase str and end. If you would rather shoot **** well there is dex and perception, magic well that's int and wisdom. Skills are the same way. You use said skill
    it increases that skill. You then unlock abilities for that skill.
    So that covers the basic. But swords, guns, magic can't all be put together right?
    What if these guardians are separate from anything. They have a base deep in the universe that you need to know to find. First ship is free of course. But this ship gives you access to never ending possibilities. The universe is vast. Untold amounts of
    galaxy's and worlds. All with different tech lvls. Some dont have mana at all others are packed with it. Some are stuck at swords and bows with dinos. While others can reach the stars. However something interferes when you try to use tech outside that galaxies
    era. You might have guns but being there you are stuck with sword and shield. In fear of calling its attention.

:)

The6holy6man6, Nov 28, 2020
  2. apna style Win User

Would you play this gametype?

they should have just bought back OLD SCHOOL FFA that game type was great in cod 4
  3. OrdealByFire Win User

Would you play this gametype?

Sounds like Gun Game. Wait no. Not gun game. That other one. I can't think of the name. Oh well.
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

Would you play on this server?

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

[quote user=""]

nope

-

I used to be a park ranger, and one day these little "brown shirts" cleverly disguised as boy scouts...showed up and put up signs all over a near by state park....."no running" ... "no swimming" ... "no diving" ..... "no bicycles" .... "no loitering" etc
    etc ...how the hell do you loiter in a park?......it's a park not a Walmart.....everyone's loitering....little Nazi's were trying to buzzkill fun at the State Park....only took me a couple phone calls to our central office to get all the "Achtung!" signs removed

[/quote]You forgot the most annoying sign of all ( STAY OFF THE GRASS ), and I've seen that in parks!

Sign sign everywhere a sign ..............

[/quote]

Dude...I haven't heard that song in a while. I used to like Tesla.

Long haired hippy people, need not apply.

[/quote]it's a cover from Tesla brother....the original was recorded in like 1971 by "5 Man Electric Band'
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

nope

-

I used to be a park ranger, and one day these little "brown shirts" cleverly disguised as boy scouts...showed up and put up signs all over a near by state park....."no running" ... "no swimming" ... "no diving" ..... "no bicycles" .... "no loitering" etc
    etc ...how the hell do you loiter in a park?......it's a park not a Walmart.....everyone's loitering....little Nazi's were trying to buzzkill fun at the State Park....only took me a couple phone calls to our central office to get all the "Achtung!" signs removed

[/quote]You forgot the most annoying sign of all ( STAY OFF THE GRASS ), and I've seen that in parks!

Sign sign everywhere a sign ..............

[/quote]

Dude...I haven't heard that song in a while. I used to like Tesla.

Long haired hippy people, need not apply.
  6. II EYEBALL II Win User

It sounds kinda like you were aiming for a BC2 style HC mode(No jets and just Helo's etc,except you still have the minimap).which would be fine if there was AT4s and Tracer darts/Carl gustav etc,The only problem i would foresee would be as you said the Helo's
    would be way too powerful in BF3,They could just fly high and you would have no way to take em down,Also if you are aiming for more boots on the ground i would also remove the Transport Helo,I have seen games where there's 5 guys in there for most of the game
    and when they're not in it they're waiting for it in the deployment leaving(in your server,only 5 guys on the ground,due to 2 in the attack helo).However i do like the idea in general of trying to run a server to get as many people on the ground as possible
    for a more exciting match.I think imo the only real way to do it would be to ban all air vehicles,even though i like the helo i think it would be the only balanced way of doing it for this game.I do like the general concept though and i think it would be a
    nice change to play a few games on if it was implemented right.
Thema:

Would you play.

1. Would you play. - Similar Threads - play

2. Clips Coming out Too Dark or Not Playing

in XboX Insiders
    Clips Coming out Too Dark or Not Playing: Recently when I record a clip, it comes out extremely dark. This has happened before and closing and reopening the game has resolved it in the past. This time it won’t resolve. I switched to a...
  3. Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...

in XboX Insiders
    Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...: I'm on a TCL series 6 TV and have a TCL alto 9+ sound bar. If I have my xbox plugged in directly to the TV there is a lag between the Xbox and sound going through the TV. If if I go to play a game...
  4. cant play multiplayer on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play multiplayer on minecraft: i recently purchased the java edition for minecraft for £17.99, but for some reason it wont allow me to play multiplayer. It says i need to go to my settings in microsoft but doesnt say how. I...
  5. It won’t let me play servers when I have a Microsoft account PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me play servers when I have a Microsoft account PS4: It won’t let me play servers when I have a Microsoft account ps4 d450921e-57c1-4dae-82b2-88c91dbad042
  6. Allow my child to play with brother with his own account

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow my child to play with brother with his own account: Hi, I purchased the game Minecraft Dungeons twice, so that I could install it on two different devices at home and my children could play co-op together. The thing is that one of the copies of...
  7. Xbox PC App downloading/playing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App downloading/playing games: Does anyone know why my xbox pc app downloads a game , for example, AOE III to 100%. It allows me to play it for a while then a few days later will start downloading the game again from a low...
  8. Can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play: A way out game won't. Launch it been this way for a while I've. Re-installed. It twice 1310132f-4714-4cf4-9f24-700952f2ea3e
  9. cant play assassins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play assassins creed valhalla: yesterday I tried to play assassins creed Valhalla and my box told me I need parent permission I don't know why I never need parent permission for any of my games but it will not work without it...
  10. Cant see my kids online in minecraft when playing on W10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant see my kids online in minecraft when playing on W10.: So my kids are playing minecraft on the xbox SX. i am playing on a W10 pc. both are the same version and both i and the kids settings are set to allow multiplayer etc. etc. we are playing on the...