Wreckfest missing content

Discus and support Wreckfest missing content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to not be able to find my season pass for wreckfest and its not downloaded either. Is there a forum for thq or anything like that? also there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadpoolTRD, Aug 29, 2019.

1. DeadpoolTRD
    DeadpoolTRD Guest

I seem to not be able to find my season pass for wreckfest and its not downloaded either. Is there a forum for thq or anything like that?

also there are a lot of bugs within the game as well. I did find out tho that third party headsets can make the game crash so be aware.

:)

DeadpoolTRD, Aug 29, 2019
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

If you have successfully used you're code, you've got it even if it does'nt show, because the DLC's arrive at a later date's, over the course of 8 DLC Packs.
  3. choppyseize Win User

I would go to manage games and apps, Select the game and see if there are any additional downloads there.
  4. SuprX BR Win User

did you got the complete edition? if so, dont worry maybe just a bug the game are recently so wait a little while until the fix;
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi DeadpoolTRD,

Most season passes don't actually download as an individual DLC, especially ones where the DLC included in the season pass are released in waves like this one that states will release in 8 different DLC packs on separate release dates. Those 8 DLC packs
    will download individually once they are released. What you should see in the Microsoft Store is a statement that you own the Season Pass with a check mark next to the statement as long as you are logged in with the account that purchased the digital Deluxe
    edition of Wreckfest. Make sure you select the Season Pass product page and not the Deluxe edition product page.
    As long as it shows you own the Season Pass you are fine, there is nothing to download until the DLC is actually released. If it doesn't, then you are most likely logged into another account.
  6. DeadpoolTRD Win User

thats what i would assume as well but its not there and all i see when i try to access it is buy as gift

theres no download
Thema:

1. Wreckfest missing content - Similar Threads - Wreckfest missing content

2. Missing Perk Menu?????

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Perk Menu?????: So I have been playing almost a week now and just realized I am missing this in game perk menu in horde mode lol. First picture is of my game and second is my Wife's. Anyone have any clue how i...
  3. Sound is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound is missing: A few months ago the sound disappeared in some aps. Now I cant use them. when playing a downloaded movie, the sound only works in the movies&tv application c35854d5-e4f4-489f-835d-3b12b4e91c3e
  4. Gears 5 Missing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Missing DLC: I bought the Gears 5 UE on windows with all of the DLC, however when I am in game I am missing the halo reach skins. I have the terminator skins, so I am not sure why I am just missing the halo...
  5. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox: I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much...
  6. Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen: Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2 xbox one x's and even exchanged the disc and...
  7. digital version of Wreckfest wont star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of Wreckfest wont star: the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7
  8. Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras: Hi Got the game on Saturday (disc version) and after installing and using code for season pass I got no pre order car and no extras? Any fix for this? thanks 2698bd55-3a4a-40b5-bd19-0d4eb755ab94
  9. Wreckfest will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest will not load: I’ve download wreckfest three times now and no matter what when i goto start the game it dashboards me. d6b63c63-4756-478f-bdcb-636d871f3909
  10. Wreckfest crash silently to dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Wreckfest crash silently to dashboard: Tried hard reset uninstall and reinstall . no luck. Happened on last two builds of Alpha Skip Ahead system. Reported on console already. submitted by /u/yexiaobo [link] [comments]