Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras

Discus and support Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Got the game on Saturday (disc version) and after installing and using code for season pass I got no pre order car and no extras? Any fix for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacun, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Jacun
    Jacun Guest

Hi

Got the game on Saturday (disc version) and after installing and using code for season pass I got no pre order car and no extras?

Any fix for this?

thanks

:)

Jacun, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Jacun Win User

I hope it will be ready soon. My game came thru post on Saturday
  3. Nohra369 Win User

You will get the items once they have been officially released as they are currently not yet available
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The Season Pass DLC will arrive / release at later date's, over a course of 8 DLC pack's, for the pre-order car, my guess, it may not be available until the games release day being the 27th.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Jacun,

We do hope they release those packs as soon as possible, as stated in their game description

"All items will be released post launch of Wreckfest, over the course of 8 DLC packs"

So we should get them soon, just keep an eye out on those DLC packs.

We will go ahead and lock this thread as the question has been responded to, if you have any other questions for us please start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The only info i can find on the pre-order car, is it's only available on launch day of the game, maybe the one's who already have it, are in different time zones, already the 27th for them,

You can try look at you're order history / add on's make sure it's there and installed or do the standard game reset or console reset to see if it, fixes it or uninstall and reinstall the game,

It's not long gone the 27th here in the UK and the pre order car should be available for UK now, as well as a day one patch,

My Wreckfest game will arrive by post in about 11 hours from now.
Thema:

1. Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras - Similar Threads - Wreckfest missing pre

2. Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar: Hi I have recently bought a lg soundbar and have noticed that the sound effect for moving through different tiles on the dash or options and setting has disappeared. I still get a sound for...
  3. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  4. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...
  5. Missing a game from my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing a game from my library?: Hey there, I went to reinstall WWE 2k15 on my xbox one, and I am not finding it in my library. I had the thought that maybe it was one of the "games with gold" games, so I went through my...
  6. Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen: Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2 xbox one x's and even exchanged the disc and...
  7. digital version of Wreckfest wont star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of Wreckfest wont star: the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7
  8. Wreckfest missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing content: I seem to not be able to find my season pass for wreckfest and its not downloaded either. Is there a forum for thq or anything like that? also there are a lot of bugs within the game as well. I...
  9. Wreckfest will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest will not load: I’ve download wreckfest three times now and no matter what when i goto start the game it dashboards me. d6b63c63-4756-478f-bdcb-636d871f3909
  10. Wreckfest crash silently to dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Wreckfest crash silently to dashboard: Tried hard reset uninstall and reinstall . no luck. Happened on last two builds of Alpha Skip Ahead system. Reported on console already. submitted by /u/yexiaobo [link] [comments]