wreckfest stuck on trial version

Discus and support wreckfest stuck on trial version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I claimed a trial of wreckfest a while back, and recently bought the game on disc. I installed the game from the disc, having never installed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by seth_464, Sep 21, 2020.

1. seth_464
    seth_464 Guest

I claimed a trial of wreckfest a while back, and recently bought the game on disc. I installed the game from the disc, having never installed the trial, yet when i go into my games and apps it shows the game as being the trial version. is there a way
    to remove the trial license from my account to fix this?

:)

seth_464, Sep 21, 2020
  2. SpyShadow Win User

Stuck with Trial version only.

When you are re-downloading it there might be an option to download the trial version that you are selecting instead of the full game. I know ive had that issue before where i swear i was downloading the full game when i wasn't.
  3. Rinfeyei Win User

Game Stuck on Trial Version

Hey there, try uninstalling and re-installing as that should reset it as it will install as the disc. If that doesn’t work if you are using a external device to store your games try deleting it from there.

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Stuck with Trial version only.

Delete the game, remove the purchasing account from the console, reboot the console (hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on), re add the account, download the game again.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft stuck in trial version for months

... I have indeed obtained the game through legal means I got the game when I bought Minecraft Java. [...]now cannot play it because I cannot sign in [...] please help!
    The "ownership" of the Windows 10 Version of Minecraft is determined by being signed in to the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the code you got from the Java Version.

If you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft Account, you can't access your license.

So we need to troubleshoot your sign in issue first.

What prevents you from signing in? Are you getting an error message? Are you able to sign in on
    https://account.microsoft.com?

If so, can you go to
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
    and check if your security information (i.e. secondary emails, phone numbers etc.) are up to date and accurate?

While already there, make sure that you have Two Step Verification enabled, and the Authenticator App set up on your phone.

If you are able to sign in on your Microsoft Account on these pages, make sure that you use the same Microsoft Account to sign in on your Windows 10 device.

Uninstall Minecraft from your computer, and then on the store install Minecraft for Windows 10 again.
  6. UnbrackingElf22 Win User

Minecraft stuck in trial version for months

Try using a different account and go on minecraft to see if it ended the trail. Or you could, use someone elses xbox and try to sign into your account and see if minecraft ended the trail.
Thema:

1. wreckfest stuck on trial version - Similar Threads - wreckfest stuck trial

2. WreckFest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WreckFest: I was at level 28 today 5/3/2020 and tonight when I login to play I am back to level 8. All of my achievements still show up on my profile but the game will not go back to level 28. Is there any...
  3. Wreckfest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest: I have purchased an add on for wreckfest but it wont install an when it does it goes straight back to ready to install section again? Also nothing shows up in the game?...
  4. Wreckfest won't load past "press A to start"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest won't load past "press A to start": Wreckfest won't load past "press A to start" This game worked perfect for weeks and now when I try to play it gets to the press A to start screen and takes me back to the xbox home screen, how...
  5. Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members: Hello! Thanks for the info, buddy! I'll take a look at Wreckfest. 81534094-ff27-4aad-a5ad-7c18d981d0d4
  6. Wreckfest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest: I downloaded wreckfest deluxe edition which gives me everything, including the season pass. So i tried downloading everything and realized that theres 4 content packs that didnt install, i...
  7. Xcloud: Is Wreckfest working correctly for any of you?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Is Wreckfest working correctly for any of you?: I tried to play times. The firs time the destruction mode loaded correctly, I was ambushed within seconds so I pause the game and it got stuck there no matter which button I was pressing it got...
  8. Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen: Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2 xbox one x's and even exchanged the disc and...
  9. digital version of Wreckfest wont star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of Wreckfest wont star: the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7
  10. Wreckfest missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing content: I seem to not be able to find my season pass for wreckfest and its not downloaded either. Is there a forum for thq or anything like that? also there are a lot of bugs within the game as well. I...