Wreckfest will not load

Discus and support Wreckfest will not load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve download wreckfest three times now and no matter what when i goto start the game it dashboards me. d6b63c63-4756-478f-bdcb-636d871f3909 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ONR Punch, Aug 28, 2019.

1. ONR Punch
    ONR Punch Guest

Wreckfest will not load

I’ve download wreckfest three times now and no matter what when i goto start the game it dashboards me.

:)

ONR Punch, Aug 28, 2019
  2. ONR Punch Win User

Wreckfest will not load

Yes was just going to reply that. Unplugged all usb and it worked
  3. ONR Punch Win User

Wreckfest will not load

Yes I’ve hard reset the xbox multiple times now.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Wreckfest will not load

Hi ONR Punch,

THQ Nordic is aware of the issue and has submitted a fix to Microsoft as stated by their official Twitter post: https://twitter.com/THQNordic/status/1165931750792581120

I'm sure their team and the Xbox team are working together to release an update for the game in an effort to resolve these issues. In the mean time, they suggest that if you have any third-party external USB devices connected that you disconnect them and
    try launching the game again. From the Twitter post it seems that certain third party USB headsets, specifically the Astro A50 USB headset, can cause the game to not launch.

Thank you for your patience while the developers work out a solution to this issue.
  5. BELOW 80 Win User

Wreckfest will not load

I've had the same issue all morning. I tried everything. Nothing fixed this issue.

What I've found is I can get the game to start, if my controller is powered off. Once I power the controller back on, it acts as if it's not connected.

It seems as though there is an issue with the game when the controller is connected. Goes back to home screen everytime if I have a controller powered on when trying to launch the game. Aslong as the contoller is off, the game starts fine. Just can't get
    passed the "press any button to start" screen.

Please help!
  6. ONR Punch Win User

Wreckfest will not load

Well your wrong. Bought the deluxe which was available at 11pm my time on the 25th.
Thema:

Wreckfest will not load

1. Wreckfest will not load - Similar Threads - Wreckfest load

2. Microsoft Solitaire disapears upon loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire disapears upon loading: My Microsoft Solitaire game signs me on, begins to load and then just disappears. No error message. I am signed in OK and app store says I already own it... d4f7217d-6000-46c9-aaf1-742555dfccdc
  3. Load center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Load center: Where I can buy a new load center in México city? f82580a2-4059-4076-9234-901ac74b389e
  4. Events not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events not loading: I'm using the app on my Android phone to play Microsoft Solitaire. I am logged in. I'm able to play the daily games & star challenges. I've deleted cache, deleted data, uninstalled & reinstalled...
  5. Zombie dlc won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zombie dlc won't load: I have a Xbox one x I'm playing black ops 4 my multiplayer will load but some zombie maps won't it just shows I arrow when I click on it it says map is installed but still won't load game...
  6. Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen: Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2 xbox one x's and even exchanged the disc and...
  7. digital version of Wreckfest wont star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of Wreckfest wont star: the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7
  8. Wreckfest missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing content: I seem to not be able to find my season pass for wreckfest and its not downloaded either. Is there a forum for thq or anything like that? also there are a lot of bugs within the game as well. I...
  9. Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras: Hi Got the game on Saturday (disc version) and after installing and using code for season pass I got no pre order car and no extras? Any fix for this? thanks 2698bd55-3a4a-40b5-bd19-0d4eb755ab94
  10. Wreckfest crash silently to dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Wreckfest crash silently to dashboard: Tried hard reset uninstall and reinstall . no luck. Happened on last two builds of Alpha Skip Ahead system. Reported on console already. submitted by /u/yexiaobo [link] [comments]