Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen

Discus and support Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mustang8, Sep 1, 2019.

1. mustang8
    mustang8 Guest

Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2 xbox one x's and even exchanged the disc and still have the same issue. Anyone else habe this problem?

:)

mustang8, Sep 1, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

As many other players are reporting to have the same problem it might be a game bug so the best way is to contact the developer/publisher of the game they might know a workaround for it or are busy trying to fix the issue
  3. choppyseize Win User

It's a known issue. The game developers are working on it. I also know it's a regional thing. It's not available in every region it's supposed to be for some reason.
  4. TeamPunisher19 Win User

Yeah> Tried everything<<
  5. TeamPunisher19 Win User

Yes- my wreckfest in which i preordered the 63$ dollar game> and yet i still sit here - i can not play the game> because the fame will not start> i have been on the phone with support 3-4 different times> and still nothing> So do i habe to buy this game
    3 times for it to work? In my life and experience of gaming i have never dealt with this kinda of issue and with zero support at all<. All of my friends have been playing this game> this is true garbage> and taking money from people >that can not play a game<<.
    This has to be reported>> defcon 1<<< Need Help!!
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try uninstalling, clearing the cache, installing the game again, it might work.
Thema:

1. Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen - Similar Threads - Wreckfest wont load

2. xbox wont stay

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont stay: So im having trouble with my xbox one, im able to power it on for exactly 1 minute during which it makes a very faint constant beep, my controller wont sync to the console and my tv wont detect...
  3. hdmi wont read but work

in XBoX on Consoles
    hdmi wont read but work: my xbox one is turning on but no signal is going to my tv cd437471-04aa-4295-a828-9bdab5c0fd17
  4. why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB: why wont my xbox connect to internet 84ee9ebb-aeaa-44fb-8819-3e6468b0ecc1
  5. Hard drive wont be recognized by Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive wont be recognized by Xbox one: my external hard drive wont be recognized by my xbox how do i fix it? ae2a12ce-926d-4da2-8786-3890346df460
  6. digital version of Wreckfest wont star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of Wreckfest wont star: the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7
  7. Wreckfest missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing content: I seem to not be able to find my season pass for wreckfest and its not downloaded either. Is there a forum for thq or anything like that? also there are a lot of bugs within the game as well. I...
  8. Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras: Hi Got the game on Saturday (disc version) and after installing and using code for season pass I got no pre order car and no extras? Any fix for this? thanks 2698bd55-3a4a-40b5-bd19-0d4eb755ab94
  9. Wreckfest will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest will not load: I’ve download wreckfest three times now and no matter what when i goto start the game it dashboards me. d6b63c63-4756-478f-bdcb-636d871f3909
  10. Wreckfest crash silently to dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Wreckfest crash silently to dashboard: Tried hard reset uninstall and reinstall . no luck. Happened on last two builds of Alpha Skip Ahead system. Reported on console already. submitted by /u/yexiaobo [link] [comments]