Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen

Discus and support Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mustang8, Sep 1, 2019.

1. mustang8
    mustang8 Guest

Every time i load it, it wont load past the splash screen and closes the app itself. I have done everything possible to fix this. I have tried it on 2 xbox one x's and even exchanged the disc and still have the same issue. Anyone else habe this problem?

:)

mustang8, Sep 1, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

As many other players are reporting to have the same problem it might be a game bug so the best way is to contact the developer/publisher of the game they might know a workaround for it or are busy trying to fix the issue
  3. choppyseize Win User

It's a known issue. The game developers are working on it. I also know it's a regional thing. It's not available in every region it's supposed to be for some reason.
  4. TeamPunisher19 Win User

Yeah> Tried everything<<
  5. TeamPunisher19 Win User

Yes- my wreckfest in which i preordered the 63$ dollar game> and yet i still sit here - i can not play the game> because the fame will not start> i have been on the phone with support 3-4 different times> and still nothing> So do i habe to buy this game
    3 times for it to work? In my life and experience of gaming i have never dealt with this kinda of issue and with zero support at all<. All of my friends have been playing this game> this is true garbage> and taking money from people >that can not play a game<<.
    This has to be reported>> defcon 1<<< Need Help!!
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try uninstalling, clearing the cache, installing the game again, it might work.
Thema:

1. Wreckfest wont load past the splash screen - Similar Threads - Wreckfest wont load

2. MIC WONT LET ME SPEAK BUT CAN HEAR

in XBoX on Consoles
    MIC WONT LET ME SPEAK BUT CAN HEAR: PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME RESOLVE THIS. Basically, i can hear through my mic as normal but cannot speak, i can join parties and hear people they just cant hear me. I Have tried absolutely...
  3. Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members: Hello! Thanks for the info, buddy! I'll take a look at Wreckfest. 81534094-ff27-4aad-a5ad-7c18d981d0d4
  4. Wreckfest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest: I downloaded wreckfest deluxe edition which gives me everything, including the season pass. So i tried downloading everything and realized that theres 4 content packs that didnt install, i...
  5. Xcloud: Is Wreckfest working correctly for any of you?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Is Wreckfest working correctly for any of you?: I tried to play times. The firs time the destruction mode loaded correctly, I was ambushed within seconds so I pause the game and it got stuck there no matter which button I was pressing it got...
  6. digital version of Wreckfest wont star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of Wreckfest wont star: the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7
  7. Wreckfest missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing content: I seem to not be able to find my season pass for wreckfest and its not downloaded either. Is there a forum for thq or anything like that? also there are a lot of bugs within the game as well. I...
  8. Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing pre order car and extras: Hi Got the game on Saturday (disc version) and after installing and using code for season pass I got no pre order car and no extras? Any fix for this? thanks 2698bd55-3a4a-40b5-bd19-0d4eb755ab94
  9. Wreckfest will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest will not load: I’ve download wreckfest three times now and no matter what when i goto start the game it dashboards me. d6b63c63-4756-478f-bdcb-636d871f3909
  10. Wreckfest crash silently to dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Wreckfest crash silently to dashboard: Tried hard reset uninstall and reinstall . no luck. Happened on last two builds of Alpha Skip Ahead system. Reported on console already. submitted by /u/yexiaobo [link] [comments]