Written complaint

Discus and support Written complaint in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; where can i submit my written complaint for germany cfe8825b-98dc-4880-b2d5-1d64f40e380f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by McRock67, Aug 1, 2020.

1. McRock67
    McRock67 Guest

Written complaint

where can i submit my written complaint for germany

:)

McRock67, Aug 1, 2020
  2. tohellnbak Win User

Games have started to lag. WTF?!

Recipe for troll.... take useless complaint with no back up or truth written in "custom font"

just add the word $100 and the letters PS

let simmer for 15 minutes

Serves 1

enjoy
  3. eryoung Win User

What the X Box One doesn't do!!!!!!!!!

You know I'm totally sick of people whining about the One, but your complaints are totally valid! I really think they will put out updates to fix allot of the complaints (I Hope!) Well thought out and written valid rant. It's good powerful hardware they
    just got to get the software to run it. Still loving my Xbox One though. There's more good than bad with it.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Modded controllers

[quote user="Floorboss"]If you MS will not stop this action[/quote]File a complaint and block communication with the gamertags on Live. File a complaint with Activision on their MW3 forums.
    you as a company ms needs to listen to the people who pays
    your bills.
    Activision publishes MW3, not Microsoft.

Licensed turbo controllers are permitted on the Service. Games are supposed to be written to deal with turbo controllers. You're blaming the wrong party. Blame Activision.
  5. TheStigGN Win User

I hate your required updates

Hello sir, your post is very much appreciated however this is not the proper channels for expressing your anger at Xbox I would recommend that you contact Xbox and give them the feedback you have written in this post.

And Sir, Have you actully got a question or is it just a silly complaint?
  6. IGhostI v1 Win User

What is Microsoft doing against hackers?

Reporting people just for language is one of the reasons why XBLET is so backed up. Just in my opinion I think people need to relax and not file complaints over someone being obnoxious or whatever is written in their bio. That way they can focus more resources
    on banning the real offenders out there, hackers and modders.
Thema:

Written complaint

1. Written complaint - Similar Threads - Written complaint

2. formal complaint against [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    formal complaint against [mod removed]: man this xbox system has gotten so bad i cant navigate , i was sent a message by [mod removed], complaining about a win in gta5 online race mode , im sure if this person is hacking or works for...
  3. Microsoft Complaints Procedure?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complaints Procedure?: Can anyone advise the correct procedure to raise a complaint to Microsoft? 493a6088-2ca1-453a-9cf6-3eaa14bf446f
  4. FALSE COMPLAINT

in XBoX on Consoles
    FALSE COMPLAINT: I have been suspended for false complaints i kindly ask you to bring my account communications back to normal bbb8c632-0f6e-4795-ab8f-6ef818734138
  5. complaint related question

in XBoX Accessibility
    complaint related question: I want to make a complaint to Microsoft or get some technical support cause of some issues with a game but not able to get any. What email do I use to write a complaint to microsoft?...
  6. ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...: Здравствуйте ! Я не могу зайти в xbox live на моём ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) помогите ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0 [img] ) help ! there written : there was an...
  7. text written from right to left in microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    text written from right to left in microsoft solitaire collection: From the first screen on the titles and names of the games are written right to left. Note that the images of the games on the lower half of the screen (offering downloads) are correctly written:...
  8. Wanted to download game kane & lynch 2 , money written off 2 times.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to download game kane & lynch 2 , money written off 2 times.: Wanted to download game kane & lynch 2 , money written off 2 times. af74d436-474d-4f76-8186-a51cf5709855
  9. When buying game money is written off, and the game has not received. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When buying game money is written off, and the game has not received. Help!: Hello, yesterday I bought the game(max payne 3) via xbox live, in the process of purchasing it online error has occurred, the money was withdrawn from my account in the amount of 174.51 rubles,...
  10. Gamer score lost? (Written on an alt)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score lost? (Written on an alt): I had bought a Xbox 360 years ago and played for a long time but a little while back upgraded to Xbox one, however my main account on the 360 was an offline account and over time gained a gamer...