Wrong Amount for 3 Month Subsription

Discus and support Wrong Amount for 3 Month Subsription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, On the 27th of June, I bought a three month of Xbox Live Subsription as it said I would recieve a 10 dollar promotional gift card. Today I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Psycho Queen I, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Wrong Amount for 3 Month Subsription

Hello,

On the 27th of June, I bought a three month of Xbox Live Subsription as it said I would recieve a 10 dollar promotional gift card. Today I received a message from Xbox Live, giving me only a 5 dollar gift card. I bought the three months to get the $10, not
    a $5 dollar gift card. Anyone know who to contact or when I will receive the extra 5 dollars? Also I have not redeemed the gift card yet.

Thankyou,

Amber

:)

Psycho Queen I, Jul 8, 2015
  2. Aeyzoh
    Aeyzoh Guest
    WONT let me enter in my xbox live code

I bought a 3 month xbox live subsription and it keeps saying try again with no error code

Aeyzoh, Jul 8, 2015
  3. COOLKEV273
    COOLKEV273 Guest
    XBox Live Rewards Not showing.

my reward points for monthy subsriptions are not being added to my xbox live rewards amount since 2014 when i last used my xbox 360 . i have a xbox one now and been getting live gold subs for the last 6 months so microsoft need to sort this out username
    xbox live account

COOLKEV273, Jul 8, 2015
  4. COOLKEV273 Win User

my reward points for monthy subsriptions are not being added to my xbox live rewards amount since 2014 when i last used my xbox 360 . i have a xbox one now and been getting live gold subs for the last 6 months so microsoft need to sort this out username
    xbox live account
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Missing games in Ready to Install list

Check Xbox Store and look on your missing games, if you can install it from Xbox Store, do it, if no something is wrong, subsription/sharing account etc.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

This is subscription, so you must purchase every month or every if your subscription will be expired.

If your subsription will not active, you can't play games from Xbox Gamepass Ultimate.
  7. Smwutches Win User

xbox live account coolkev273
    As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Something wrong with the amount

Hello Antic Owl,

The currency type displayed is based off whatever locale your webpage settings are currently set to. Try navigating to the bottom of the page and clicking the change region button in the bottom left and setting your region to Belgian. This will show your
    appropriate VIP scaling. I can see how this could cause confusion, and we will pass this feedback on to our webteam. Apologies for any confusion caused.
Thema:

Wrong Amount for 3 Month Subsription

1. Wrong Amount for 3 Month Subsription - Similar Threads - Wrong Amount Month

2. Wrong amount FIFA 20 Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong amount FIFA 20 Xbox One: Hello! Yesterday I bought a FIFA 20 game in the Xbox store. The store indicated a price with a 10% discount for loyalty ($ 53.99), and in fact the full price of the product was charged to my...
  3. Wrong amount of money on activated gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong amount of money on activated gift card: Hello. I purchased a xbox gift card for my microsoft account. Despite the card saying £10 the cashier said that she had changed it to £15. As I've just found out when I tried to redeem the code,...
  4. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”: So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to...
  5. Wrong amount deposited for early deposit?

in XBoX Rewards
    Wrong amount deposited for early deposit?: Hello, I had requested an early deposit for 3,500 ($3.50) credits around 1/3/17, however, I only received 3,250 ($3.25) credits worth, as seen below. Help? [img]...
  6. Something wrong with the amount

in XBoX Rewards
    Something wrong with the amount: Hey, There is something wrong here. Same account, same amount, different currency. [img] [img] 8f48c7dc-90f8-41cd-a061-59ae9bcaaea1
  7. Given the wrong amount for the $5/$10/$15 Promotional Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Given the wrong amount for the $5/$10/$15 Promotional Gift Card: I had the same thing happen to me but I never recieved any gift card amount 15d1045e-86dc-45f1-869d-02fcc34b92f9
  8. Given wrong amount for xbox promo only got $5 instead of $15

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Given wrong amount for xbox promo only got $5 instead of $15: A few weeks ago I saw a promo for if you bought gold you would get a $5 $10 or a $15 xbox code I bought the year cuz it was the $15 code and I got the code Wednesday not knowing that it was here...
  9. wrong amount for year subscription promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    wrong amount for year subscription promotion: i bought a year subscription when there was a promotion to receive 15$ gift card but today i only received a 5$ gift card in a message. 330400b6-df76-4661-a15c-fc8bf8b830fb
  10. Hard drive showing wrong amount of space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive showing wrong amount of space.: My Xbox 360 has a 250 gig hard-drive, however I can only use about 14 gigs. I understand some space is set aside for the system software, but I ought to have more than 14 gigs of useable space...