Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19

Discus and support Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SGTSADLER, Aug 6, 2019.

1. /u/SGTSADLER
    /u/SGTSADLER Guest

Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19

/u/SGTSADLER, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Andrezzao Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.

So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
    Ready! I just took a look at the hub insider and is no longer my console as an insider, this is all OK now, thank you! big hug!
  3. Andrezzao Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
    So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

No option to "Upload To OneDrive" from clips tab

Hi thesuicidefox,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. As you're having an issue with an Xbox Insider preview build on your Xbox, you'll want to report that information via the Insider's Hub app so that it may be looked into.

Additionally, if you're unsure if this is part of the build that you received, then I would further suggest asking this on the Xbox Insider's Subreddit instead so that you'll be answered more fully regarding the particular build or preview ring you're participating
    in. Sadly, we here on the forums do not have the correct tools to more directly assist with the more specific issues for Insider's.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

I hope that this information helps out! Let us know the results.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

resource pack locked or missign for Spring Mini-Games Festival

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Party Chat Sound Chirping HELP PLEASE

The robotic sound is akin to an issue that pops up every now and then on Insider builds. If you have a pre owned console, it may well be registered for Xbox Insider Preview. You can remove it using the Xbox Insider Hub app.
Thema:

1. Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19 - Similar Threads - Wrong Build Information

2. I was gifted a game for the wrong region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game for the wrong region: My brother gifted me a game and in the email that the code should be in there was no code and the link took me to the store page for the game, but the UK store. My brother and I both live in...
  3. Wrong Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag but I clicked too fast and made an accident within the name. Is it possible to roll back my gamertag to the old one associated with my e-mail? Live chat doesn't...
  4. "something went wrong" not going away.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "something went wrong" not going away.: I am trying to log into halo master chief collection for the first time and after a few wrong passwords i got the "something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this...
  5. Wrong Gamertag / Changing Gamertag (Halo Reach PC Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrong Gamertag / Changing Gamertag (Halo Reach PC Steam): Earlier today I decided to purchase Halo: Reach on PC (via Steam) and when asked to log into a Microsoft account I created a new account. It then asked me to enter a gamer tag, which I did, but...
  6. Wrong windows store purchase and refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong windows store purchase and refund: I purchased an Xbox game on windows store instead of the PC version by mistake. I don't own an Xbox and not sure how to return the game and get a refund. In my order history page on the windows...
  7. Mistakenly redeemed add-on under the wrong account - can this be resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistakenly redeemed add-on under the wrong account - can this be resolved: Hi, I mistakenly redeemed an add-on "Overwatch Legendary Edition - 10 skins" under my account, instead of my sons. Naturally, he is not happy with me! :( Is there any way to resolve this? Is...
  8. Wrong location.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong location.: Hello, Im using my old account, because I put my ps4 away and bought a Xbox. Now I have problems with my acoount. Yes I have ultimate & ea access with my cc and I'm living in Holland (Europe...
  9. Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong: Hi I keep getting this error (Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?) when trying to purchase a realm. This is my first time trying to make one. I...
  10. I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and really would like a refun if possible: I bought wrong game can i refund? 159c9ba9-26b0-43f3-97bd-f1015c59afa7