Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19

Discus and support Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SGTSADLER, Aug 6, 2019.

1. /u/SGTSADLER
    /u/SGTSADLER Guest

Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19

/u/SGTSADLER, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Andrezzao Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.

So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
    Ready! I just took a look at the hub insider and is no longer my console as an insider, this is all OK now, thank you! big hug!
  3. Andrezzao Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
    So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

resource pack locked or missign for Spring Mini-Games Festival

5. Njal the Blue Win User

Party Chat Sound Chirping HELP PLEASE

The robotic sound is akin to an issue that pops up every now and then on Insider builds. If you have a pre owned console, it may well be registered for Xbox Insider Preview. You can remove it using the Xbox Insider Hub app.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

Are you in the Xbox Insider Preview program? This seems to be an ongoing issue with preview OS builds, download the Xbox Insider Hub app and file a report. Also post about it here HTTPS://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
Thema:

1. Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19 - Similar Threads - Wrong Build Information

2. Wrong Region Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Region Code: Hello, yesterday I bought fifa17 on the internet in the market for my account (kacsa04). The problem is that i cannot play with it because the message says that I am in the wrong region to play...
  3. Something always went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something always went wrong: pEvery once in a while i get on a game and “something went wrong” pops up on the screen and i put inthe code but support never pops up aa685fe4-4645-4d8c-a8e6-51ec7c9cbf30
  4. 0x801901f4 Something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x801901f4 Something went wrong: Help! I'm getting the above error code when I try to sign in. It's been happening since last night. I managed to sign in once, tried to play Halo MCC but I got an error message telling me the...
  5. Communications suspended wrongfully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspended wrongfully: Hello, this morning i was playing World of Tanks and i was in a match with this guy (who got killed by another player) got mad that he died and send me a message calling me "trash", I get this...
  6. wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrong account: whenever i try too sign in it signs me i to a account that isnt mine i know i have the correct details i checked and it still signs me into a acount that i dont own...
  7. What’s wrong with Xbox love today?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s wrong with Xbox love today?: Can anybody at this corporation that literally makes billions of dollars tell me why I can’t log into any of the games I’ve paid for? 5aa8b183-a110-4891-b8c2-9deda2fbf42e
  8. "Something went wrong"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Something went wrong": Hi! First of all when I was trying to review my memberships from the store and clicked on the link "memberships" the something went wrong tab popped up. I tried to access the same link a second...
  9. Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong": any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out b07a3779-39b3-4477-8039-7b732e6bc439
  10. Getting your app ready.... Something went wrong... 0x97e10bca

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting your app ready.... Something went wrong... 0x97e10bca: I cant load any apps and haven't for a few weeks. Get error code 0x97e10bca. If l delete and reinstall the app it will work for that session but next time l turn Xbox on they won't load again....