Wrong confirmation email address

Discus and support Wrong confirmation email address in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, i just claimed a 10 and a 5 dollar gift card with my gems but i think i wrote a wrong email address, it doesn't even exists and i want to know how... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ObtainedToTo61, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Wrong confirmation email address

Hi, i just claimed a 10 and a 5 dollar gift card with my gems but i think i wrote a wrong email address, it doesn't even exists and i want to know how can a get them sent to my correct email address.

:)

ObtainedToTo61, Jul 2, 2018
  2. Dollydoodah
    Dollydoodah Guest
    Any Xbox game for £20 cheaper

I had 2 emails back on 2 things I ordered saying email address was wrong...
    Then had confirmation email for the cancellation of one...
    Just had another email saying that this one would be refunded shortly (just checked and the money is back in bank)...

But I haven't had these additional emails for the other one????

Dollydoodah, Jul 2, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Missing email, my email just vanished, with gift code tokens from freedom playathon

Hey roberts666,

Apologies for the delay. We are still working with another promotional team for this sweepstakes to see if we can get any details on the email address you provided. Just for confirmation, can you confirm that the email address you provided in your private
    message is the email you registered into this sweepstakes with, and not your normal contact email? Since it is possible to register into the sweepstakes with any email address you wish to put into the registration form, we have seen some users look at the
    wrong address. Having this confirmation helps since we have had some cases where our other team could not find the email provided by the user, and after investigation, we found that the user mistyped their email address (for example, typing in a @htmail.com
    address instead of a @hotmail.com address). Knowing what the first part of the email address is expected to be can help significantly in identifying if a typo is the issue.

XBLRewards8, Jul 2, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello ObtainedToTo61,

We have sent this information to our Vault team to investigate. Once they can inform us on how to proceed, we will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, Jul 6, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello ObtainedToTo61,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ObtainedToTo61,

We have sent this information to our Vault team to investigate. Once they can inform us on how to proceed, we will update this thread.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ObtainedToTo61,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing email, my email just vanished, with gift code tokens from freedom playathon

Hey roberts666,

Apologies for the delay. We are still working with another promotional team for this sweepstakes to see if we can get any details on the email address you provided. Just for confirmation, can you confirm that the email address you provided in your private
    message is the email you registered into this sweepstakes with, and not your normal contact email? Since it is possible to register into the sweepstakes with any email address you wish to put into the registration form, we have seen some users look at the
    wrong address. Having this confirmation helps since we have had some cases where our other team could not find the email provided by the user, and after investigation, we found that the user mistyped their email address (for example, typing in a @htmail.com
    address instead of a @hotmail.com address). Knowing what the first part of the email address is expected to be can help significantly in identifying if a typo is the issue.
  9. AchyGoose09072 Win User

Wrong Email Address...

Same boat bro.. I need to change my email address associated with my Xbox live (Windows Live actually) account. :/
  10. Miss Portia Win User

WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS

Unfortunately the only way to recover the account information is to use the same steps outlined here: xbox.com/forgot. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Thema:

1. Wrong confirmation email address - Similar Threads - Wrong confirmation email

2. Microsoft account keeps signing into wrong xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account keeps signing into wrong xbox gamertag: I tried signing into the xbox app on my phone and i used the exact email that i used on my xbox account but it keeps giving me a random gamertag 0c2da2ab-aeaa-49c1-972f-8778318d4e57
  3. Something Went Wrong Screen Error Code E102 00000C10 800703ED

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something Went Wrong Screen Error Code E102 00000C10 800703ED: This error message has been popping up for the last little while. In fact, it started the day I agreed to a new MS update for my console. For a couple months, games would eventually start after...
  4. accidentally changed wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    accidentally changed wrong account: i accidentally changed my gamertag on the wrong account from "18" to "cow9429" i was wondering if there is anyway to get it reset d0e28c3c-e403-44bd-99a1-b1689786f732
  5. Everytime i try and change my gamer picture, it tells me "something went wrong while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime i try and change my gamer picture, it tells me "something went wrong while...: Ive tried resetting the power for the xbox 3 times, that didnt do anything. Everytime i try and upload a picture as my gamer pic, it tells me that something went wrong, and to try again later. How...
  6. Wrong login Microsoft balance credited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong login Microsoft balance credited: I purchased a voucher for v bucks and stupidly logged in and redeemed on wrong account. I sat online to talk to someone for over an hour who said he would be 5 mins then was disconnected. I now...
  7. Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong: Submitted Mojang Support on 3/25/2020. Resubmitted 3/29/2020. I purchased Realms Plus on March 24th so my 10 year old could collaborate with friends during our "stay at home" order. He and was...
  8. I added a gift to the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I added a gift to the wrong account: Hello, I have two windows account a professional one and a private one. A friend of mine offered me a gift (a video game), but it has been added by default to my professional account and not to...
  9. put redemption code on wrong ID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    put redemption code on wrong ID: We have a family account. Got my son an xbox. It came with 1 free month of xbox live gold. I thought since the family account showed him and the xbox under my account that I could put the...
  10. Billing confirmation email - wrong name

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Billing confirmation email - wrong name: After recently buying a new game, I received my confirmation of purchase email but it was addressed to my old name. Even though I've changed my details on my microsoft account, the emails I...