wrong currency unable to use microsoft account credit

Discus and support wrong currency unable to use microsoft account credit in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently change my region from ireland to the uk and put 25 pound into the account. the currency hasnt changed and is still in euro. i cant use the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VipR Sage, Feb 7, 2014.

1. VipR Sage
    VipR Sage Guest

i recently change my region from ireland to the uk and put 25 pound into the account. the currency hasnt changed and is still in euro. i cant use the money in my account and i dont know how to change it.

:)

VipR Sage, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Microsoft Account Payment Option Not Showing Up

Since the currency conversion, the website has been unable to process purchases without using credit cards. This is something that they are currently working to fix. Unfortunately for now you will have to use your console in order to use funds in your
    Microsoft account.

HomegrownSilky, Feb 7, 2014
  3. I do apologies if this isn't the right forum for (change payment options)

I just notice today that i'm unable to click the microsoft account to use microsft currency which the microsoft points use to be on xbox.com.

addictgaming360, Feb 7, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You have to wait till the migration completes it can take up to 30days

ngocphi, Feb 7, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

You have to wait till the migration completes it can take up to 30days
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Microsoft Account Payment Option Not Showing Up

Since the currency conversion, the website has been unable to process purchases without using credit cards. This is something that they are currently working to fix. Unfortunately for now you will have to use your console in order to use funds in your
    Microsoft account.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

No deposits to account

Hello FourNinjaToads,

Our Rewards program is only able to deposit currency into a valid Microsoft payment account. Since you do not have an available Microsoft Account available for use as a payment method, our deposit cannot complete (we cannot deposit into Credit Cards). In
    order to receive your Rewards Credits as currency, you will have to create a Microsoft payable account for us to deposit into.
  8. Smwutches Win User

I have $9.59 in my Microsoft account and want a game for $9.99. I really have to pay the $9.99 out of pocket?

Straight from the currency transition FAQ - http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/microsoft-points/microsoft-points-retire-faq

Can I split payment between my local currency and a credit card?

Yes. For most purchases, if the amount of local currency in your Microsoft account is not sufficient to pay for the content, you can charge the remainder to your credit card or PayPal account. PayPal availability varies by region. However, you must first
    select to purchase using your credit card or PayPal account and then you will see the option to use the remaining currency in your account. Split payment may not be an option for all content purchases.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Unable to use my Microsoft Account Currency

It would be thé correct info one

Two If You used thé migration tool hâte to tell You but Did You read thé warnings?

I really really hope You Did because It isnt reversible

Migrating to another région That You dont actually live in will cause issues with Dlc especially any games for gold games

Currency is Not transférable between régions

Meaning That currency You used is stuck in That région

At least If It didnt work You could exchange It via your vendors site depending on their policy
Thema:

1. wrong currency unable to use microsoft account credit - Similar Threads - wrong currency unable

2. Falsche Währung bei Familienmitglied im Konto [Wrong Currency with Family Member in Account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Falsche Währung bei Familienmitglied im Konto [Wrong Currency with Family Member in Account]: Hi, Das "Unterkonto" meines Familienmitglieds steht auf GBP (Pfund). An der Xbox ist alles auf Deutschland eingestellt. Mein Konto steht auf Deutschland. Wer kann mir helfen das...
  3. Wrong currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Wrong currency: I bought a Xbox Live money card from MS Rewards ($5), and when I checked my account, I received CAD instead of USD. I contacted MS support and they said they couldn't help, I was wondering if...
  4. Pending credits wrong currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending credits wrong currency: I have started tickets regarding this issue before, but so far no one has either been able or willing to help. Apparently the pending credits can only be deposited as British currency, even though...
  5. Gift cards sent in wrong currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Gift cards sent in wrong currency: hi there, I cashed in some rewards points for 2 $10 gift cards. I live in Canada, and both my gift cards came in as USD, and I am unable to use them. They show up in my profile but don’t show up...
  6. wrong currency

in XBoX Rewards
    wrong currency: Dear rewards team, I have received a message on my xbox saying that i completed december game pass quest and my mystery gift is a 5 USD gift card while my account is canadian ... Can you please...
  7. Microsoft rewards xbox gift card wrong currency?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards xbox gift card wrong currency?: I redeemed an Xbox gift card through Microsoft rewards for $5, as there was no option for a gift card in British Pounds, and i thought the currency would simply convert to GBP after entering my...
  8. Microsoft Store Correspondence / Marketing in the wrong currency

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Correspondence / Marketing in the wrong currency: Hi- I am located in North America and my user region for the microsoft store is the United States, but when I receive emails for promotions, etc, it is always showing me the deals in British...
  9. Received an Xbox Live promotion however in wrong currency; is there a way in can be converted?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Received an Xbox Live promotion however in wrong currency; is there a way in can be converted?: I received an email from Xbox live saying I was specially selected to receive a special offer which was a code for money to be redeemed at the Xbox live store. However the denomination is not in...
  10. Wrong Currency Type used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Currency Type used: For some reason, when I try to renew my premium Solitaire, It thinks I am in Greece, and using the wrong currency code. It is charging me Euros instead of USD. Any ideas? I hate the ads...