Wrong currency

Discus and support Wrong currency in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox Live money card from MS Rewards ($5), and when I checked my account, I received CAD instead of USD. I contacted MS support and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Miss Gorey, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Miss Gorey
    Miss Gorey Guest

Wrong currency

I bought a Xbox Live money card from MS Rewards ($5), and when I checked my account, I received CAD instead of USD. I contacted MS support and they said they couldn't help, I was wondering if there is any other way I could get this fixed.

:)

Miss Gorey, Aug 18, 2018
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Wrong Currency?

Hey folks,

Really sorry to hear people are having issues with purchasing.

We are aware of the issue with some folks seeing in-game prices in the wrong currency. We are currently investigating this issue.

MisterFizzle, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Trentelshark
    Trentelshark Guest
    wrong currency

Good to know. I sent a link to your vid against my twitter convo i was having with xbox support so they could pass it along.

Trentelshark, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Wrong currency

Smwutches, Aug 18, 2018
  5. Miss Gorey
    Miss Gorey Guest
    Miss Gorey, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Wrong currency

Hey there Impulsifyy,

There wouldn't be a way to exchange the currency since they are designed for the region where they are located for redemption. To redeem this code you'll have to be physically located in the UK.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Wrong currency

8. wickedmoose Win User

wrong currency

This is happening to me too in Ghosts and Forza 5. I live in Canada and the in game stores are in pounds. If I exit to the dashboard and fo through the main XBL store, I get the correct currency. Strange...
  9. SQuaR3PaNTS Win User

wrong currency

Same problem here. If anyone finds an answer please post it
  10. Remedy OmG Win User

wrong currency

Have you tried going to your settings and making sure your locale is what it's supposed to be?
Thema:

Wrong currency

1. Wrong currency - Similar Threads - Wrong currency

2. Wrong currency showing in the store through the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong currency showing in the store through the Xbox App: When I go to the Microsoft store through the Xbox app the prices for games are showing up in Argentinean currency but I live in the US. Is there something that I need to change in the app, my...
  3. Falsche Währung bei Familienmitglied im Konto [Wrong Currency with Family Member in Account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Falsche Währung bei Familienmitglied im Konto [Wrong Currency with Family Member in Account]: Hi, Das "Unterkonto" meines Familienmitglieds steht auf GBP (Pfund). An der Xbox ist alles auf Deutschland eingestellt. Mein Konto steht auf Deutschland. Wer kann mir helfen das...
  4. Pending credits wrong currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending credits wrong currency: I have started tickets regarding this issue before, but so far no one has either been able or willing to help. Apparently the pending credits can only be deposited as British currency, even though...
  5. Gift cards sent in wrong currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Gift cards sent in wrong currency: hi there, I cashed in some rewards points for 2 $10 gift cards. I live in Canada, and both my gift cards came in as USD, and I am unable to use them. They show up in my profile but don’t show up...
  6. wrong currency

in XBoX Rewards
    wrong currency: Dear rewards team, I have received a message on my xbox saying that i completed december game pass quest and my mystery gift is a 5 USD gift card while my account is canadian ... Can you please...
  7. Microsoft rewards xbox gift card wrong currency?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards xbox gift card wrong currency?: I redeemed an Xbox gift card through Microsoft rewards for $5, as there was no option for a gift card in British Pounds, and i thought the currency would simply convert to GBP after entering my...
  8. Microsoft Store Correspondence / Marketing in the wrong currency

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Correspondence / Marketing in the wrong currency: Hi- I am located in North America and my user region for the microsoft store is the United States, but when I receive emails for promotions, etc, it is always showing me the deals in British...
  9. Received an Xbox Live promotion however in wrong currency; is there a way in can be converted?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Received an Xbox Live promotion however in wrong currency; is there a way in can be converted?: I received an email from Xbox live saying I was specially selected to receive a special offer which was a code for money to be redeemed at the Xbox live store. However the denomination is not in...
  10. Wrong Currency Type used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Currency Type used: For some reason, when I try to renew my premium Solitaire, It thinks I am in Greece, and using the wrong currency code. It is charging me Euros instead of USD. Any ideas? I hate the ads...