wrong download...

Discus and support wrong download... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally downloaded the wrong thing. An add on instead of the game. How do I get this fixed? 457f975d-aac0-4bfc-8468-0413879f5746 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InkSlinger420NL, Feb 9, 2014.

1. wrong download...

I accidentally downloaded the wrong thing. An add on instead of the game. How do I get this fixed?

:)

InkSlinger420NL, Feb 9, 2014
  2. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    One more day for your free Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero

Did it finish sooner, maybe? Was Microsoft that did something wrong and put the wrong date for us or for them? Maybe everyone remembered to do the same thing and only download at the last moment and now the servers are stuck?

BlackSolaris, Feb 9, 2014
  3. Wrong Purchase Download

I accidentally purchased the wrong Black Ops 2 Map Pack. Can i refund it for a different one?

Yankeeextreme79, Feb 9, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

wrong download...

You can try contacting support, but everything in the marketplace does state that there are no refunds. So there is no guarantee they can do anything. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Feb 9, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

wrong download...

You can try contacting support, but everything in the marketplace does state that there are no refunds. So there is no guarantee they can do anything. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Photonimus Win User

Wrong episode was downloaded

Being as this is a case of the system giving the customer an episode that isn't the one they selected, xbox support reps may be able to help in some way.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Wrong episode was downloaded

You would have to try contacting phone support to see if there is anything they can do.
  8. Eric The Gr8 1 Win User

Downloaded Content Wrong

Thanks that sems to have done the trick lol.
  9. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Downloaded wrong item

Ah, there was a language barrier in my original post, my apologies. Kung Fu Spoon is correct that all sales are final.
Thema:

wrong download...

1. wrong download... - Similar Threads - wrong download

2. I need help The download won't download. It always says something is wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help The download won't download. It always says something is wrong.: How do I uninroll From the program I can't log into my account every time I do it says I need to update. But the update won't download submitted by /u/xXDIPPINXx [link] [comments]
  3. When I try to download my profile on an xbox 360 it keeps saying my password is wrong when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to download my profile on an xbox 360 it keeps saying my password is wrong when...: My profile wont work on an xbox 360 it just keeps saying that my password didnt work. I also can play xbox 360 games on xbox one that are available on the game pass. Its just my profile that isnt...
  4. Can't download anything - What's wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download anything - What's wrong?: So i got my xbox one s shipped to pensacola base from home , its pretty much new . The first day i was able to update the software and get going . I bought Kakarot and downloaded the game in a day...
  5. I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child.: I created a microsoft account for myself to monitor my child a while back. I didn't know how microsoft worked at that time so I accidentally made myself child account. I then proceeded to buy and...
  6. Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.: Hiya, Back in January I fancied the new Fishing pro game and as I was at work didn't think and bought it and purchased it. Then promptly logged into my work Microsoft account and installed it...
  7. Microsoft store game download gone wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store game download gone wrong: Okay well this is going to be a long one. I was downloading a game (Halo Wars 2) from the microsoft store and i had to start my computer again because of an unrelated issue during the download...
  8. Wrong gamer profile downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamer profile downloaded: I just got another xbox console. My old gamer profile is on a USB 2gb stick. I can't understand why i cant just sign in to the old profile. I tried to access my old profile from the Microsoft xbox...
  9. Downloaded microsoft $$$ to wrong account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded microsoft $$$ to wrong account.: I preordered a game through gamestop. They sent me a code that downloaded $$$ into my "microsoft account balance" on XBOX one. The problem is that I wasn't logged into the correct XBL account....
  10. Game downloaded under wrong accuont

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloaded under wrong accuont: I downloaded and activated Sea of Thieves in the wrong account (account without Xbox Live gold) When I want to activate Sea of Thieves in the right account it says 'the code is already in use'...