wrong download...

Discus and support wrong download... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally downloaded the wrong thing. An add on instead of the game. How do I get this fixed? 457f975d-aac0-4bfc-8468-0413879f5746 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InkSlinger420NL, Feb 9, 2014.

1. wrong download...

I accidentally downloaded the wrong thing. An add on instead of the game. How do I get this fixed?

:)

InkSlinger420NL, Feb 9, 2014
  2. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    One more day for your free Dead Rising 2 and Case Zero

Did it finish sooner, maybe? Was Microsoft that did something wrong and put the wrong date for us or for them? Maybe everyone remembered to do the same thing and only download at the last moment and now the servers are stuck?

BlackSolaris, Feb 9, 2014
  3. Wrong Purchase Download

I accidentally purchased the wrong Black Ops 2 Map Pack. Can i refund it for a different one?

Yankeeextreme79, Feb 9, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

wrong download...

You can try contacting support, but everything in the marketplace does state that there are no refunds. So there is no guarantee they can do anything. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Feb 9, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

wrong download...

You can try contacting support, but everything in the marketplace does state that there are no refunds. So there is no guarantee they can do anything. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Photonimus Win User

Wrong episode was downloaded

Being as this is a case of the system giving the customer an episode that isn't the one they selected, xbox support reps may be able to help in some way.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Wrong episode was downloaded

You would have to try contacting phone support to see if there is anything they can do.
  8. Eric The Gr8 1 Win User

Downloaded Content Wrong

Thanks that sems to have done the trick lol.
  9. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Downloaded wrong item

Ah, there was a language barrier in my original post, my apologies. Kung Fu Spoon is correct that all sales are final.
Thema:

wrong download...

1. wrong download... - Similar Threads - wrong download

2. Wrong gamer profile downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamer profile downloaded: I just got another xbox console. My old gamer profile is on a USB 2gb stick. I can't understand why i cant just sign in to the old profile. I tried to access my old profile from the Microsoft xbox...
  3. Downloaded microsoft $$$ to wrong account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded microsoft $$$ to wrong account.: I preordered a game through gamestop. They sent me a code that downloaded $$$ into my "microsoft account balance" on XBOX one. The problem is that I wasn't logged into the correct XBL account....
  4. Game downloaded under wrong accuont

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloaded under wrong accuont: I downloaded and activated Sea of Thieves in the wrong account (account without Xbox Live gold) When I want to activate Sea of Thieves in the right account it says 'the code is already in use'...
  5. Moved to a new country and had to replace my 360, can't download games I own due to wrong ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved to a new country and had to replace my 360, can't download games I own due to wrong ...: ...even though there exist versions for the new country's Full story: Years ago I had to move to SEA and I brought my old original white xbox 360. A few years later, i got hit with the RROD and...
  6. After purchasing and downloading the game I get the "Wrong region" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchasing and downloading the game I get the "Wrong region" error: Hi, I've recently bought and downloaded FIFA 18 for my XBOX 360. My console was purchased in the US but I currently live in Israel. I purchased the game digitaly from Microsoft, downloaded it...
  7. What's wrong with my elder scrolls: tamriel unlimited download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's wrong with my elder scrolls: tamriel unlimited download: I downloaded elder scrolls: tamriel unlimited and it's telling me the only way I can play it is to insert a disk and or make sure I'm on Xbox live which I am. It's gives me this error: 0x803f8001...
  8. I bought the wrong game, I would like to ask how to refund, no download did not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game, I would like to ask how to refund, no download did not play: 我买错了比赛,我想问一下如何退票, 需下载没有发挥,Is there a customer service officer? Please help me with my refund。 51ec41be-972f-43b1-b1b9-1ff174db84da
  9. Downloaded Xbox One Game on Wrong Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded Xbox One Game on Wrong Xbox...: I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront 2 and it never showed up on my Xbox. After some searching I found that for my Xbox live account, I had my buddies Xbox set as my home console (we were college...
  10. Your system downloaded the wrong profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your system downloaded the wrong profile: See how it says , that's not the main account at all. Your system reset my main profile for this Xbox live account. The real profile is Shad0wSt3p16 Trying to download my profile after saying...