Wrong email

Discus and support Wrong email in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I sent 2 $25 dollar gift cards to the wrong email 50bf6138-9580-4695-9420-e7e2e46f2f18 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by tommygunz4459, May 17, 2018.

1. Wrong email

I sent 2 $25 dollar gift cards to the wrong email

:)

tommygunz4459, May 17, 2018
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Wrong email

Ahh I'm sorry, looks like I was crafting my post when you responded! Do you still have that console though? Is the profile saved and set to not require a password by chance?

Miss Kleo, May 17, 2018
  3. Wrong email

I'm not sure if I can reactivate the email since it's not even an actual one but I'll see what I can do about making it an actual email address.

LiningCoin3015, May 17, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Wrong email

Hello tommygunz4459,

We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate.

XBLRewards8, May 18, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello tommygunz4459,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with your codes, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Wrong email

Hello ZoomyRamen,

The Credits will still be placed as pending on your account. However, any Vault prize that involves tokens or codes will send that code to the email you registered with.
  7. Miss Kleo Win User

Wrong email

Hey again, OhBbyOh! If that's the case, than I'm not sure if we'll be able to help you retrieve that gamertag. It sounds like you've been through all the potential steps and have not been able to provide enough information. I wish I had better news but it
    seems your brother will need to start a brand new account. Make sure this time to set it up with a valid email and password you'll remember. More importantly make sure to set up your security proofs!
  8. SeverableOrb0 Win User

Wrong email

so do you know the password for it as you would still be able to login with the wrong email
  9. Kiesey Win User

wrong email

if you want to free up a Microsoft Account ( Live ID ) so you can use it with your Gold account you will need to change GT that is currently using that Microsoft Account to a different Microsoft Account and that will free up the email you want to use with
    your gold account. See the steps below if you are not sure how to change the Microsoft Account.

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
  10. Its Lauren Brah Win User

Wrong email

No, He does not remeber the password.
Thema:

Wrong email

1. Wrong email - Similar Threads - Wrong email

2. Wrong email on refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong email on refund request: Hi all! So here's my issue: I submitted a refund request for a purchase made (by my son, without permission) about an hour ago by filling out the request form. After I submitted it, I realized...
  3. Wrong gamertag linked to your email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamertag linked to your email address: Hello, i know its be awhile since you had an issue where your gamertag was linked to the wrong email address and not allowing you to sign in. But did they ever help you fix that issue. I have...
  4. Insider email arriving to the wrong mail address

in XboX Insiders
    Insider email arriving to the wrong mail address: Hi, I have a problem, I'm getting my insider emails to an old Gmail email address, I used that when I registered at the start of the program... But with windows I'm using my outlook email and I...
  5. I changed my email address: Wrong Move

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my email address: Wrong Move: I wanted to change my email address and Microsoft would only allow me to choose an "alias" email address. Well, the changed address is my one and only primary address. Now, I can't play MS...
  6. Update Xbox account email...Epic account pointing to wrong Xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update Xbox account email...Epic account pointing to wrong Xbox email: Hello, I'm trying to help my son and with my database background I could fix this in an instant in Epic's database, but obviously I don't have access:). Epic's first line of help is struggling to...
  7. Funds added to wrong email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Funds added to wrong email: My son typed my email wrong and funds were added to wrong that email not the right one. I need it swapped. Also can the free games installed on srong email be transferred. Really upset I cant call...
  8. Wrong email on redeem gift/code screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong email on redeem gift/code screen: Im logged in on my Microsoft account, when i go to redeem a code it has an old email/microsoft account on the screen,how do i change? 656309b7-1dbe-4e70-bbea-a5e7bb5a5a85
  9. wrong email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrong email account: My paypal account added xbox live to my wrong email. It's currently on another email. I've had xbox live for 2 months now and haven't been able to access it. dccee932-be62-4f87-8318-a2f756862cc5
  10. minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email: When I sign into minecraft earth with my email the wrong minecraft account comes up, I can’t find anyway to change it and I don’t understand why my email connects to a completely random minecraft...