Wrong Enforcement Action

Discus and support Wrong Enforcement Action in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Team, I have an issue with my account. I think it's safe to say that Xbox is a community that encourages gamers to make friends and play video... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlkBornSeed, Nov 22, 2021.

1. BlkBornSeed
    BlkBornSeed Guest

Wrong Enforcement Action

Hello Team,

I have an issue with my account. I think it's safe to say that Xbox is a community that encourages gamers to make friends and play video games with each other. Well, earlier today, I wanted to make new friends on Xbox. I went in the friend's tab and selected "Find someone" and "see all suggestions," I sent a few messages to gamers and told them to add me. If gamers declined, it was not a problem, and I did not send a message back. Suppose they did and wanted to be Xbox friends; we sent friend requests to each other. I have supported Xbox and Microsoft for a very long time. I have been an online member for over eleven years, and I have been an Xbox Ambassador for over two years. In all my years of gaming, I have never received any enforcement on my account. I encourage safe gaming and respectful communication with gamers across the globe for as long as I have been on Xbox. If someone can help me out I would really appreciate it. I am deeply hurt that I lost my privilege to be an Xbox Ambassador when all I wanted to do was make friends with gamers across the community. I have attached a snippet of the enforcement details in which it states the reason I received a banned and the result was that I said "Add me". Again, I believe this is an error and I believe a gamer thought my account was fake and did what they felt was best. I have emailed the Xbox Ambassadors email, Phil Spencer, Satyan Nadella. I have also contacted Xbox support and the agents wanted to help but they do not specialize in bans. Also, I cannot submit a case review because the ban is only for 24 hours which prevents me from submitting one. I want to resolve this issue and get this enforcement action revoked and be a part of the Xbox ambassador group again and retain my badge. Can someone help me out?

:)

BlkBornSeed, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

wrongful enforcement action

3. Daft Badger Win User

Wrong enforcement action

Yeah,sounds like it maybe a console privilege suspension.

As ngocpgi said,using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct.

Console privilege suspensions are issued to stop you from doing this.

You can see why your main account was suspended by going to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so nobody here can tell you anything else.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

Unfortunately since it's a 24 hour suspension, all you can do is wait it out. Depending on how quickly you were sending messages, they may have been flagged as spam.
  5. BlkBornSeed Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

That is really disheartening. I really wish this could have been investigated thoroughly before any type of action was placed on my account. I'm certain if I could actually submit a case for at least that it would be overturned and I would have my badge again.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Wrong enforcement action

so actually you have two things first using an secondary account to avoid the first suspension is against the rules

Secondly it sounds like a console.ban.

Which could've been from the first accounts ban investigation which couldve found another violation while they were investigating your previous ban
Thema:

Wrong Enforcement Action

1. Wrong Enforcement Action - Similar Threads - Wrong Enforcement Action

2. What's wrong with the enforcement site?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's wrong with the enforcement site?: I've received a suspension but completely unable to check why as when I attempted to sign into the enforcement website it refreshes the page but doesn't sign me in...
  3. Wrongful Enforcements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrongful Enforcements: So I got suspended twice yesterday because I said the word [mod removed] in Overwatch's chat to test the censor ability of people trying to bypass it by spelling said word with spaces so that the...
  4. How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...: how well does this enforcement team work? I'm an xbox ambassador lvl 2, (getting there) :) and i have just been invited to a party, to witness the acts of An individual by the gamertag: [mod...
  5. Wrongful Enforcement Action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrongful Enforcement Action: Okay, I'm not really sure how to begin to go about bringing up this topic, hence it's been a rollercoaster of emotions at this point. My account recently was lingering in the "Needs Work"...
  6. 2Wire: Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action I was playing GTA V online when, after attempting to steal one of those CEO cars, I recieved numerous in game texts from someone...
  7. soulcaliber5959/wrong enforcment action

in XBoX on Consoles
    soulcaliber5959/wrong enforcment action: My account had been banned while I was in the shower and someone had got on my account saying very bad words on the texting and had got me suspended for a week but it had been a week or two since...
  8. Wrong enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong enforcement action: I was playing on my second account after I was wrongfully banned on my main account from online temporarily, so I played a for honor tournament and after that I played a few matches and I haven’t...
  9. wrongful enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongful enforcement action: I was harassed by a guy for 3 games.. he talked trash and was trolling the lobby. He messaged me "trash" and i defended myself.... im a grown man with kids... and this guys harasses me then...
  10. I got a message from xbox say "Notice of enforcement action" but I didnt do anything wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a message from xbox say "Notice of enforcement action" but I didnt do anything wrong.: I dont know how I got "banned" If I didn't do anything wrong,Also I talk to the same people everyday. fbfaa99a-1783-449d-9afc-cc1cd856cd95