Wrong Expiration Date

Discus and support Wrong Expiration Date in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is the expiration date 4 months on a 3 month prepaid live card? d3af023e-3c23-4971-ab9d-8e10622f1111 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cause1want2To, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Wrong Expiration Date

Why is the expiration date 4 months on a 3 month prepaid live card?

:)

Cause1want2To, Jul 26, 2019
  2. GamingOldies Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

Hi. I bought my 12 Month Xbox Live Gold card at the time we purchased the xbox.

I got an email from them today and it is now showing recurring billing will start 1st September 2020.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

4. ArminatorX Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

Some promotional cards (e.g. cards that you get for free on an event or that are included in some console or game bundles) have an expiry date.

However, some dubious sellers often sell such promotional codes on code selling marketplaces like CDKeys or G4A and the likes.

So make sure you redeem the code before the expiration date.

Don't worry: The 3 months will get added to your existing Live time up to 36 months. So if you still have 9 months of Live Gold left on your account, and you redeem the 3 Month code now, you will have 12 months of Live Gold on your account. So don't wait
    to redeem the code!
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

If there is an error you can ask for a replacement card if you are unhappy with it.
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

Did you misread the expiration date?
Thema:

Wrong Expiration Date

1. Wrong Expiration Date - Similar Threads - Wrong Expiration Date

2. Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.: How one would go about editing in gamertag with original MS account. and correcting this issue for the record. documenting events. 012e821d-4d15-469e-a4b2-6408a25b218b
  3. Wrongfully suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspended?: So today I am happily playing PVP in Destiny 2 and wasn't performing all that brilliantly. Some random guy in my team (!!) who felt that I was being really bad, felt the need to reach out and told...
  4. Compra produto errado [Purchase wrong product]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra produto errado [Purchase wrong product]: Boa noite Microsoft e pessoal , Acabei de comprar produto errado pelo App x.box .. pois ao invés de comprar fifa points do Fifa 20 comprei do Fifa 19 por engano , como faço para cancelar , ou...
  5. (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

in XBoX on Windows
    (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...: Hello everyone, I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen button 1, button 2, button 3, button 5 etc...
  6. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  8. Wrong Region For Xbox Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Region For Xbox Card: I recently went to my local 7/11 and bought a couple of xbox cards to redeem on pc. I usually play on steam, so when I got home I set up my Microsoft account and went to redeem the cards. I was...
  9. Something went wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong...: Hello, Today I turned on my xbox and it was updating, after getting to about 95% I got a something went wrong message, and attempted to restart it about 10 times. I then tried using the offline...
  10. xbox live gold 3month subscripition wrong expiration date

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 3month subscripition wrong expiration date: On a brand new xbox one s i put the code for 14 days free trial subscription that was in the console package. Before it ends i redeem another 3 month prepaid code. After that on my subscriptions...