Wrong Expiration Date

Discus and support Wrong Expiration Date in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is the expiration date 4 months on a 3 month prepaid live card? d3af023e-3c23-4971-ab9d-8e10622f1111 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cause1want2To, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Wrong Expiration Date

Why is the expiration date 4 months on a 3 month prepaid live card?

:)

Cause1want2To, Jul 26, 2019
  2. GamingOldies Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

Hi. I bought my 12 Month Xbox Live Gold card at the time we purchased the xbox.

I got an email from them today and it is now showing recurring billing will start 1st September 2020.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

4. ArminatorX Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

Some promotional cards (e.g. cards that you get for free on an event or that are included in some console or game bundles) have an expiry date.

However, some dubious sellers often sell such promotional codes on code selling marketplaces like CDKeys or G4A and the likes.

So make sure you redeem the code before the expiration date.

Don't worry: The 3 months will get added to your existing Live time up to 36 months. So if you still have 9 months of Live Gold left on your account, and you redeem the 3 Month code now, you will have 12 months of Live Gold on your account. So don't wait
    to redeem the code!
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

If there is an error you can ask for a replacement card if you are unhappy with it.
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

Did you misread the expiration date?
Thema:

Wrong Expiration Date

1. Wrong Expiration Date - Similar Threads - Wrong Expiration Date

2. Xbox Ultimate subscription wrongly charged

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ultimate subscription wrongly charged: My account has been wrongly charged twice now for Xbox ultimate subscription though I do not have any subscription for Xbox ultimate whatsoever. At this moment, I have checked all my xbox...
  3. "We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We tried to log in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong.": I'm trying to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and am met with the above message. I can't log in. The internet isn't helping- all I can find is other people with the same problem who you...
  4. Digital Assistant is sending commands to the wrong Xbox after latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    Digital Assistant is sending commands to the wrong Xbox after latest update.: This was an issue fixed by the previous update that's recurred on the latest update. Basically the Alexa digital assistant is issuing commands to an Xbox in a different location. I have an...
  5. Wrong email displaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong email displaying: I really want an explanation to this because it never should have happened and freaked me out. When I went to redeem a game pass code it said "redeem a code, it will be added to *insert email*....
  6. Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats wrong? i owned the game but it wont work...: [img] I already owned the game but this showed up. c21b076e-4330-41b7-97ce-52b674c0fbd4
  7. what's wrong with this Microsoft Sudoku picture? how do you finish this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what's wrong with this Microsoft Sudoku picture? how do you finish this?: How does this work? [img] 16755778-f278-4185-8daf-78288b55065d
  8. what did i do wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what did i do wrong?: hello xbox community i have recently been given xbox live enforcment on the 29th july but i didn't violate any rules i was just playing minecraft on my friends realm i didn't swear or be offensive...
  9. xbox market place showing wrong prices

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox market place showing wrong prices: has anyone noticed that the store shows different prices? For example....i looked at the ultimate edition on Breakpoint with said $30 so I when to biy it and it changed to $45, what gives??? It...
  10. xbox live gold 3month subscripition wrong expiration date

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 3month subscripition wrong expiration date: On a brand new xbox one s i put the code for 14 days free trial subscription that was in the console package. Before it ends i redeem another 3 month prepaid code. After that on my subscriptions...