wrong game for a code

Discus and support wrong game for a code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a code for Fallout 76 on Instant-Gaming and when I enter the code that it gave me it actuaaly gave Fallout 3, and not Fallout 76. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThéoFarv, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ThéoFarv
    ThéoFarv Guest

wrong game for a code

I bought a code for Fallout 76 on Instant-Gaming and when I enter the code that it gave me it actuaaly gave Fallout 3, and not Fallout 76. Is there anyway to verified what a code give us somewhere ? And did that happen to anybody and it got resolved ?(sorry
    if my english is bad, i'm french)

:)

ThéoFarv, Oct 8, 2019
  2. ThorX360 Win User

wrong game for a code

I bought a code for Fallout 76 on Instant-Gaming and when I enter the code that it gave me it actuaaly gave Fallout 3, and not Fallout 76. Is there anyway to verified what a code give us somewhere ? And did that happen to anybody and it got resolved
    ?(sorry if my english is bad, i'm french)
    Hi,

since that you buyed a digital code from a third party seller, you should ask them to check and solve the issue. If the code refers to Fallout 3, they give you a Fallout 3 key ;)
  3. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

wrong game for a code

Not wanting to sound cold, but it's the chance you take with resellers. If you paid with a cc you can probably claim it back from your bank.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

wrong game for a code

You'll have to contact the merchant you brought it off mate
  5. ngocphi Win User

wrong game for a code

You gotta take up the issue with the seller

Its best not to deal with shaddy sellers and yes they are a shaddy seller

Look at the google reviews

Most of their reviewa are bad with only some good like 4

That shows you those are fixed sellers not real ones

There are a lot of legit websites use them

If the deal is too good to be true dont do it unleas you want to be scammed

Cdkeys etc are more legit
  6. SILKYJJ Win User

Bogus code COD AW in unopened Console Box?

It seems you have entered the wrong code. There is a separate code for the game, double check the box for the code for the game.
Thema:

wrong game for a code

1. wrong game for a code - Similar Threads - wrong game code

2. Code bought from Game UK site saying Wrong Region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code bought from Game UK site saying Wrong Region: I've just purchased an Xbox Live 3 month subscription for my son from the GAME website and after inputting the code its says that it is for the wrong region and won't work. GAME have told me to...
  3. Spielecode auf falschen Konto eingegeben. [Translate] Game code entered on wrong account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spielecode auf falschen Konto eingegeben. [Translate] Game code entered on wrong account.: Hab einen Spielecode auf einem falschen Konto eingegeben.Wie bekomme ich den jetzt auf mein Xbox Spiel?wenn ich da jetzt den Code nochmal eingebe sagt er.....Code wurde schon eingelöst...das kann...
  4. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  5. Entered game pass code (12months) in wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entered game pass code (12months) in wrong account: Hi I have entered a redeem code for the game pass in my son his account instead of my own account (we use 2 xboxes) and my account is used with gold. Is there any possibility that i can set the...
  6. Wrong Code Sent. Got a tee instead of a game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong Code Sent. Got a tee instead of a game: I was sent my code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition after pre-ordering HW2 Ultimate Edition and your support line has informed me you sent the wrong code and gave me a beta tee for GOW... Not...
  7. name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    name your game didnt recieve code, sent to wrong email: sent redemption code to email I can not recover, so now i am unable to get the game download. Sent it to my email connected to the acc and once i tried to login it was unable to be recovereed...
  8. Reedeemed a game code on the wrong email profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reedeemed a game code on the wrong email profile: Hi, My 14 year old son made a simple mistake while setting up a new Xbox Console for a friend. He had forgotton when showing them some stuff he was logged in and not the person who should have...
  9. Every time i try to start playing a game it says "something went wrong" and the code is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to start playing a game it says "something went wrong" and the code is ...: Has anyone ever experienced this ? 3f74449d-caff-40bc-a9e5-33246f26d60c
  10. I receive A game code, but wend I try to redeem, an message say its something wrong with the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I receive A game code, but wend I try to redeem, an message say its something wrong with the ...: I receive a code of Gears of war 3, game but went I try to redeem an message say something wrong with a code, because I can't install. fa5cbd65-1a13-48e1-85b5-1a476a9bd1e1